makavelinow

Dec 31, 2020
I mean that’s definitely an avenue to go down. I personally don’t wanna go down the cum cleaning and pissing in my play through but to each their own. Honestly that feels more degrading than actual open relationship adventure. I’m not sure if that’s mircom3d style. I mean I don’t think it is.

I mean it would be only optional if people want to go down those extreme road, otherwise, if game keep going vanilla, it would become boring.

Jan 15, 2018
I mean that’s definitely an avenue to go down. I personally don’t wanna go down the cum cleaning and pissing in my play through but to each their own. Honestly that feels more degrading than actual open relationship adventure. I’m not sure if that’s mircom3d style. I mean I don’t think it is.
He's hinting at cum cleaning as of chapter 13 thursday, as well as more dominant bulls.
However, I hope to god there is no pissing.

bcmans

Oct 4, 2017
It would be awsome to see Anne get gangbanged front of us, and every hole of her filled.. when they done with Anne, they should cum all over her and make us lick her clean, It would be awsome if they piss on her too.. I think MC and Anne should go more extreme fantasys. and as you see in below pic, its awsome when she kiss us with cum covered mouth.
Personally, gangbanges are brilliant and very enjoyable. Watersports, not so much.

Abhi007

Jun 9, 2018
This game isn't starting as it's not importing the previous save can any one help me to solve this issue

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Maybe Anne gets used by Martin. Entertaining some of his clients and she realizes that all Martin cares about is using her body for profit. This causes Anne to run to her big Black lovers. But they too just pass her around from friend to friend. More random encounters with men until she learns that none of these make her happy.

• Hey there
Reactions: bb888

bcmans

Oct 4, 2017
Maybe Anne gets used by Martin. Entertaining some of his clients and she realizes that all Martin cares about is using her body for profit. This causes Anne to run to her big Black lovers. But they too just pass her around from friend to friend. More random encounters with men until she learns that none of these make her happy.
Brilliant, also mix in the MC cuckold enjoyment and it would be smashing.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
I mean it would be only optional if people want to go down those extreme road, otherwise, if game keep going vanilla, it would become boring.
The adventure means: an unusual and exciting or daring experience. There are a lot of solutions to continue the game:
A.: one of them is to finish the adventures by some variants of endings (1. summarizing the experiences and ending open marriage, 2. continue the open marriage together, 3. continue the adventures with breaking), and spicing all of them with pregnacy or not.
B.: to continue the game with more unusual, exciting or daring adventures.
C.: to spice up the game uniting it with the gamevariant with the lurking thoughts of the characters, and integrate it with more teasing and refusal during the game. To spice up the character of MC with more passion. Now Anne enjoys her adventures more to MC. Eg. is missing some spontaneous ejaculation of MC during cuckolding or swingigng, generating more passion in Anne, and is missing some double or triple penetration of MC, with multiple orgasm of his partners too, during cheating, swinging or after cuckolding.
It was quite succesful keeping the game going vanilla till now. I think to go down to those extreme roads by your proposal would be the subject of an other game.

• Hey there

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
Her BBC lover? Damn you guys must be playing a way different game than my play through.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
I would love to see Anne's lovers wash away the cum on her face with a nice steady stream of piss. :)
Oh, no. There is nothing exiting or interesting in this, or in cleaning Anne from cum by an other man or by MC.
But: men should eat from the naked body of Anne, after undressing her, as an introduction of her gangbang, or should clean her after daubing over her body with chocolate, causing some orgasm to Anne, and some of the men, before penetrating Anne. There are missing the blinfold or/and tieding motive from the game, e.g. during the MC's adventures and there would be scene about Anne or anybody of the girls experiencing an orgasm generated by thrilling them by a feather.
There are some scene possibilities with Luke, the young boy, about his tense excitement, eg. spontaneous ejaculation glimpsing nude Anne, or exhibiting his nudity to the women, and some scene with the teaching him by Anne and his stepmother together. In place of MC I would haunt down the wife of Kenny and "would welcome her in the club" of promiscuity. In place of MC I would cheat Anne more times with the wife of Mike. etc. etc.

Last edited:
  • Hey there

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
I wouldn't prefer any humiliating or unpleasant experience for Anne. Of course she may consent to help Martin (or MC) in business, getting in affair with his one or other clients or friends for the sake of her joy, as in an other game of F95 zone, but that's all. Anne is not a cheap and dirty whore and she is not a naive and silly woman. Anne doesn't hurt anybody, so she doesn"t deserve any punishment or revenge.

Last edited:
Reactions: ivankuzya1988
May 18, 2019
Anne is not a cheap and dirty whore

Did we play the same game?

Anne pretty much has no type or preferences at the moment. She fucks and sucks almost every random guy that she meets for the first time. No matter how ugly, how young, or disgusting.

She is that far down in terms of "female quality" that she blows a guy that works at a hotdog stand in public, a fat plumber, etc.

Her picture appears next to the definition of "Cheap and dirty whore."

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
I wouldn't prefer any humiliating or unpleasant experience for Anne. Of course she may consent to help Martin (or MC) in business, getting in affair with his one or other clients or friends for the sake of her joy, as in an other game of F95 zone, but that's all. Anne is not a cheap and dirty whore and she is not a naive and silly woman. Anne doesn't hurt anybody, so she doesn"t deserve any punishment or revenge.
I hear people say all the time that she is just a slut and fucked by everyone and I keep saying you’re the one playing and decided that. As the title of the game implies I always assume it was an open relationship couple exploring their sexual fantasies. I mean as much as Anne fucks around in my game the MC also does too but they’re still in a good relationship. I can see people have their fetish and maybe wishing to go down a depraved path but I don’t really see Mircom3d doing that with what I’ve seen so far. He’s kind of does more fun situation in his games then like torture

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Did we play the same game?

Anne pretty much has no type or preferences at the moment. She fucks and sucks almost every random guy that she meets for the first time. No matter how ugly, how young, or disgusting.

She is that far down in terms of "female quality" that she blows a guy that works at a hotdog stand in public, a fat plumber, etc.

Her picture appears next to the definition of "Cheap and dirty whore."
Anne beeing a cheap and dirty whore is depends on your choice, that is on your intention during the game. If you want, you can avoid disgusting or ugly man (excepting the doctor). In any case: Anne fucks and sucks only for her joy, for the sake of new experiments as an MC during the (sex) adventures. She has some ability to defend herself e.g. in the scene in the areaway. She has self determination, of course with a loose life. Anne is not a low price because there is not possibble to get her with little effort for anybody. It is possible only for the selected men. She is not dirty (that is not dishonest or dishonourable because of her decision) excepting from the view of point of an individual (sexual) moral. From this (sexual) moral wiew of point, most of the games on the F95 portal are about cheap and dirty whores. But we like them! ...:)

Last edited:

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
One mans Cheap Dirty Whore is another mans Sexy Hotwife! All in the eye of the beholder.
Can't she be both? I like my hotwives to be cheap nasty whores.

And I think the greatest expression of love that a husband can show his hotwife is to get down there in the nasty filth right with her.

Reactions: gnole13
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes