dian091

Apr 17, 2020
It's possible to play with very few scenes without the MC or where Anne is talking about how great her lovers are. You can skip any sex with Martin, you can skip Dre, No sex with Ryan, no thank you sex for the Uncle, no sex with Damien and you can Join Anne with Mike, Pizza guy on the last Thursday, no one after dancing on Wednesday you can swing with the swingers, not have sex with a car salesman, no sex with Phil. I just did that, IMO, that's boring but it's doable.

Reactions: oszapo25 and bb888

OlesaTrans

Mar 17, 2021
I wouldn't count on reducing bugs. This developer is not the type to rule them. It is full of bugs that have been dragging on from the first versions.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Phew! .. I'm glad I didn't ready any of that (except for the few choice lines) because it took me 3hrs just to rapidly click all the way thru = The pictures tells the story just fine imo.
Rating: 3/5.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The "story" here has really gotten lost, I feel.
That's what a few of us have been saying.

Started off them hotwifing to spice up their marriage a bit and ended up her having more pricks than a second hand dart board.

She's fucking anything that produces sperm, he's fucking half his office and his wifes best friend, the purpose to why it all started has long since eroded and nobody knows what it's leading to anymore.

It's now just a game to see how many sex scenes they can fit in. There is no plot line.

• Angry
Reactions: Pizzapockets

bcmans

Oct 4, 2017

Started off them hotwifing to spice up their marriage a bit and ended up her having more pricks than a second hand dart board.

She's fucking anything that produces sperm, he's fucking half his office and his wifes best friend, the purpose to why it all started has long since eroded and nobody knows what it's leading to anymore.

It's now just a game to see how many sex scenes they can fit in. There is no plot line.
Sounds like a good plot to me ;)

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019

And what would have been your wished development after "starting hotwifing to spice up their marriage a bit"? To stop hotwifing or to spice up a bit less? Or maybe get pregnant and have a bunch of kids? All of them with the MC as father of course..

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
MC asked Anne to fuck around so it's not betrayal
MC's dad is off limit that's why it's considered as cheating
No, that's not the reason why it is cheating but for the most part of the game Ann does not tell the MC that she fucks his father, she meets him secretly, so in that time she IS cheating.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
can anyone suggest a similar game like TAC? I already tried Anna Exciting Affection
Apart from Anna Exciting Affection and the ones mentioned by WuzzyFuzzy, there is also "Because I Love Her" (has a NTR path) and Project Hot Wife (kinda stupid as a whole but there is hotwifing and cheating in it).

As for swinging..
There are a few games that contain at least elements of swinging or in some cases even a swingers ending or more:

- (completed) Club Velvet Rose - Madame Miranda and Teri [Lesson of Passion] - takes place entirely in a swingers club and even if there are a lot of 3 somes and gang bangs where (again) the woman gets more than the man (as it is in fact the case even in real life due to .. anatomy and physiology :) the game has one path of real swinging with another couple and a separate ending as swingers and maybe even polyamorysts on that path..
https://f95zone.to/threads/club-velvet-rose-madame-miranda-and-teri-lesson-of-passion.1637/

- (completed) Living With A Nympho [Lesson of Passion - Gold] - the game has several routes but one of them leads to swinging with another couple and the respective ending.
https://f95zone.to/threads/living-with-a-nympho-lesson-of-passion.10703/

- (completed) Dreaming of Dana - also here a whole path for swinging with another couple and the respective ending, including pregnancy in a 4 some family and all that.. nice game!
https://f95zone.to/threads/dreaming-of-dana-v0-099-ptolemy.1297/

- There are also elements of swinging in other LoP games like : Eleanor and Living with Temptation

Reactions: spookyspooky

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
How are you guys downloading this 4gb game? Using Mega.nz link I can only download 1gb at a time then I have to wait for 6 hours to download again.
Using other links they are showing network error after sometime :cry:
I always use NOPY for big files and I never got an error there.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Seems to be really well done, for what it is about. I ended up deleting it by the time I got to the pool bar scene in CH3. The game would have been far more in my lane if it was just exhibitionism related. Hell, I could have stood it if my MC was OK with sharing her with other females. That is about as far as my cuck handle swings(I identify as a lesbian trapped in a man's body, so any lesbian content would be fine with me). I could absolutely never let another man touch someone I was seriously dating/married. I wish there was less of the MC wanting to be cucked. I know that is a kink some guys are into. Just wish it was more optional in what otherwise seems like a well put together game.

• Angry

jjzoey007

Dec 26, 2018
Edit 15.05.2020

Walkthrough now includes chapter 12

Edit 16.05.2020 There was a mistake in the WT.... at the start of the chapter v11_emma needs to be true as well as martincheat = True to trigger the conversation that leads to the first choice.

Please, if you find anything wrong or contradictory let me know so I can investigate.
Plz update this walkthrough for ch 13.

Reactions: assdassfer

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
I see many ppl like to share their ideas and experiences here about this game. Most of them I liked, but not everything..
To be honest in these kind of adult games my fav "activity" the peeking part. I mean those situations when you have no idea about what your wife actually doing while you away, and then you just arriving home after, when finished the daily routines and surprisingly seeing your wife with another man when they "at the middle of something". Skipping these kind of events from a cuckold game is a big mistake. But unfortunately I don't remember if happened any similar type of situation in this game. The most hotwife scenes in the game was discussed and agreed with your wife first, or she told the whole story later if u weren't there. ..About being there.. Maybe I'm alone with this but I can't see the point in that to being present when the "cheating" happening. I just thinking it's weird for a stranger when the wife's husband watching it lol. That's why I tried to skip the pizza guy when it was possible.
Personally I'm not interested about that either wt many ppl said here about when the wife getting gangbang from a lot of man and blowing them like a bitch ...maybe one time in the game and rather at the end. I just don't feel she sharing love and feelings with the other guy(s) when doing this, and I doubt this is the "healthiest pleasure" for a married couple. Anyway I'm not complaining about this game, I still finding it entertaining and interesting, but my most memorable part was still their first vacation, when u let ur wife picking up a stranger on the beach. I chosed the bald guy, I remember he cum less then 30 sec wt was quite disappointing, but still think it was one of the most exciting cuckold scene in the game, and maybe should have more of this instead of teaching with Anne that acne kid...

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes