Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
at the club depending on the routes you take or if you use the Mod when the younger guys want Anne and the older guy starts talking the MC can either stay quiet or take charge if he stays quiet Anne hardcore cucks him she takes charge
Ah..yes thats good but i was expecting she would react with cheating somehow earlier if i dont allow her too much.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
One of the most notable changes was when the MC gets caught getting a blow job from Elena while on their first vacation. Presumably, Anne has been getting all the action (malls, dinner, Nicole, Ryan, Pizza guy x2, Airplane guy, Vacation waiter, Pool guys, and the Beach). Anne had just had sex with Cornell, Randall, and Will. And gives a blowjob to the bartender (Arran) at the pool. Before the update, Anne would get pissed off that you get the blowjob and she would flip you off and runs out to fuck Cornell. She ends up fucking the two guys she later falls in love with instead. After the update, Anne is happy for you and can't wait to hear about how you met Elena. She still goes off to fuck the two guys instead. She just isn't a complete bitch about you getting a blowjob.
Two things:

Before Punta Cana, the husband can have sex with (one or two; I forget and I'm not going back to check, though the number eventually increases to three) of his masseuses. (And wasn't the first encounter with Nicole pre-PC? And the blue-haired café/alley woman?) In any case, it's not true that Anne's getting all the action. Nor has her husband ever said one single word about those indiscretions, should they occur.

As for Punta Cana, a path wherein Anne is completely serene about Elena blowing her husband has been available since the scene first appeared in the revamp. Maybe Mircom's modified the dialog again, but when it first came out there were three paths: fury (which I recall led to a game over), anger/revenge, and acceptance/encouragement.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thickgravy49

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Two things:

Before Punta Cana, the husband can have sex with (one or two; I forget and I'm not going back to check, though the number eventually increases to three) of his masseuses. (And wasn't the first encounter with Nicole pre-PC? And the blue-haired café/alley woman?) In any case, it's not true that Anne's getting all the action. Nor has her husband ever said one single word about those indiscretions, should they occur.

As for Punta Cana, a path wherein Anne is completely serene about Elena blowing her husband has been available since the scene first appeared in the revamp. Maybe Mircom's modified the dialog again, but when it first came out there were three paths: fury (which I recall led to a game over), anger/revenge, and acceptance/encouragement.
Yes, depending on how each user plays there will be plenty of opportunities for the MC to have some action. That has been increased with some recent changes.

There were some changes that facilitate that specific occurrence of Anne "being nicer." That entire scene has been modified a bit. To take full advantage you would have to do multiple playthroughs OR just use the mod. The mod does an excellent job of letting you see what happens on the revenge and acceptance route. And then lets you go back to declining Elena's offer so you don't mess with any stats.

There is an obvious attempt to minimize the game overs and Anne's overall bitch level. As I mentioned, they are good changes that do work to make Anne a bit more likable. Or really, they extend the amount of time before you reach the conclusion that she is unlikeable. On the cheating path, nothing really changes.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Two things:

I agree that MC also can get lot of action. But somewhere there is a long phase where MC and Anne dont have sex anymore but only Anne's stories and a handjob repeatedly. Otherwise there is lot of activities for everyone.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Someone said that the fidelity points in this release are getting reset. Mi hasn't reset.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Anne and Martin are a break up point but you are okay with you screwing your Ex, in fact Anne brings her home and screwing your Mother-in-law and her BFF, which she does with Ryan? What's the cliche, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Anna's sincere conversation with her husband during the holidays was interesting, Ania began to notice that their games, instead of helping their relationship, started to be destructive because they didn't tell each other everything. Anne begins to feel guilty about it. The husband does not notice at all or does not want to see the problem. For her husband, the most important thing was to maintain the current life, not to repair the relationship. , but he was afraid that Anna and he would go back to their boring lifestyle. And there will be no continuation of the current lifestyle until Anne later says that they must have been honest with each other since then. Here he asks for a choice of whether Anne will break up with her husband or set some rules of their relationship in the way of life used to date. Well, we know Anna won't get pregnant because she has an IUD.

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Here is a link to the fixed webp images for Chapters 6, 7 and 8
So where does this go? Game folder like everything else? Still bugs out when combined with the walkthrough mod.
NVM it's the images folder obviously.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Anne and Martin are a break up point but you are okay with you screwing your Ex, in fact Anne brings her home and screwing your Mother-in-law and her BFF, which she does with Ryan? What's the cliche, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
To be hnest if i play by choice i would skip these oportunities. But if Anne is fucking my Dad...its some sort of revenge....:)...But what is missing is the fact that if i fuck Annes mum i cant express and crying out loud that her mum is the best fuck i ever had.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Anne fucking the dad was a 'fuck around and find out moment'. Moments like these, where there's an emotional attachment to the characters Anne's sleeping with, are the better scenes of this game. The last one in the club went in the right direction but played out too fast again, especially after Anne had a talk with the MC about honesty.

Becoming this guy's personal slut, without speaking a word about her desires, felt like the talk had never happened. And in the other path she jumps the next cock without even saying a word. It's so weird.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Anne fucking the dad was a 'fuck around and find out moment'. Moments like these, where there's an emotional attachment to the characters Anne's sleeping with, are the better scenes of this game. The last one in the club went in the right direction but played out too fast again, especially after Anne had a talk with the MC about honesty.

Becoming this guy's personal slut, without speaking a word about her desires, felt like the talk had never happened. And in the other path she jumps the next cock without even saying a word. It's so weird.
Yes you r right but how tje saturday event finally happens is based on choices by MC through tje game. So i dont really have a problem wirh that since i can influence it. Of course i try out everything to get all possible scenes also.
But the Martin stuff was a little too forced and scripted. MC should have the option to set this as a red line between him and Anne or not. Or at least a proper conversation which does not end up in a forced cuckold scenario.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

But Anna told her husband that she wanted to go back to what was 6 months earlier, which her husband found boring and an attack on their current lifestyle. It was only later that Anna explained to him that they should be honest with each other and that she wanted him to do his current lifestyle together.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yes you r right but how tje saturday event finally happens is based on choices by MC through tje game. So i dont really have a problem wirh that since i can influence it. Of course i try out everything to get all possible scenes also.
But the Martin stuff was a little too forced and scripted. MC should have the option to set this as a red line between him and Anne or not. Or at least a proper conversation which does not end up in a forced cuckold scenario.
Maybe they should both set a line that family members are not fucked ?

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Maybe they should both set a line that family members are not fucked ?
It can be there but i just wish the player can decide if this happens or not. For me there is just missing a proper conversation.
I woul make it like this:
1st Scene on the beach..Let martin grab her ass..leads to a dialog later between MVC and Anne where they discuss if Anne can go further with Martin or not.
2nd scene where Anne and Martin go shopping/to beach alone ...Anne tells Martin if intimacy between them is ok with MC or not
3rd scene Anne and Martin in shower ...based on decissions before they have sex or not

The reason why this is bothering me is that i cant understand why MC has dropped Emma when she fucked Martin in the past but suddenly with same scenario with Anne he obeys and goes full cuckold mode.
To make this situation realistic there should at least be as an easy solution a conversation somwhere later where MC can brake up with Anne because of this and a game over scenario.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

taz672010

Aug 4, 2020
Everyone complains about Anne and Martin. But the fact is if Anne is cheating with Martin it is because you went that route in the beginning. If someone has an issue with it they shouldn't have started that route I personally think the Dev is doing a awesome job, People on here bitch about everything. The Reset was good it gives the Dev a chance to go back to different routes again as seen in Sat night

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Everyone complains about Anne and Martin. But the fact is if Anne is cheating with Martin it is because you went that route in the beginning. If someone has an issue with it they shouldn't have started that route I personally think the Dev is doing a awesome job, People on here bitch about everything. The Reset was good it gives the Dev a chance to go back to different routes again as seen in Sat night
I agree the dev is doing as great job because the game is really complex. I dont complain about Anne and Martin in general but just the way it gets started and turns into a forced cuckold mode script. I think the trigger for cheating with Martin should get worked out better and also the final consequences when MC finds out. Because otherwise i dont understand why MC broke up with Emma for same reason but now he is ok when Anne is doing it.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
But no points reset me

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I am uncertain if I agree with you about the reset. but admittedly until we see where it goes that is just my own prejudice. I think that conflict between the couple and unhappiness resulting is not in and of itself bad for the story. I do agree that the whinging about the Martin storyline does get tiresome as it is easily avoidable. In fact, it is impossible without at least a nominal amount of approval from the husband. I believe that one change to the storyline would eliminate 90% of complaints when it comes to Martin. Hey, as long as we are making changes to past updates we might as well throw in this bone. If Anne does not start sleeping with Martin, she should not work for the airline but rather seek out other employment. Maybe for the travel agency, to set up the Walker storyline (which currently has its own problems). I believe that because we don't always see the affairs that she is having there are many players that believe that she is fooling around with Martin on her trips even when we don't see it. Since players don't trust Anne and certainly don't trust Martin they should not work together in the faithful playthrough. I think that the original way that the flight attendant storyline unfolded was out of an effort to streamline the narrative and make more efficient use of CGs. That isn't always a mistake but it may have been in this instance because it causes confusion and consternation. This small change could have big effects, even though it clearly won't fix all the problems that players have with the game as it stands.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
After paying many times, I tried to see what happens when you go the Martin route, the Emma Route and have high points and the MC actually encourages more of Anne and Martin. I figured to have her continue that path the relationship points would have to be low and if you wanted the MC to be cucked, somehow relationship points meant respect points. To be cucked and kissing your wife's cum covered face or eating cream pie had to be done with low points. It seems that a strong relationship just has Anne giving you what you wanted, to see and hear about her doing everyone. Only thing missing are some of Project Myriam's friends of Cassius. If the MC wanted it, I'd have to think Anne would comply. If the MC want's it, "no" doesn't appear to be in her vocabulary.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I am uncertain if I agree with you about the reset. but admittedly until we see where it goes that is just my own prejudice. I think that conflict between the couple and unhappiness resulting is not in and of itself bad for the story. I do agree that the whinging about the Martin storyline does get tiresome as it is easily avoidable. In fact, it is impossible without at least a nominal amount of approval from the husband. I believe that one change to the storyline would eliminate 90% of complaints when it comes to Martin. Hey, as long as we are making changes to past updates we might as well throw in this bone. If Anne does not start sleeping with Martin, she should not work for the airline but rather seek out other employment. Maybe for the travel agency, to set up the Walker storyline (which currently has its own problems). I believe that because we don't always see the affairs that she is having there are many players that believe that she is fooling around with Martin on her trips even when we don't see it. Since players don't trust Anne and certainly don't trust Martin they should not work together in the faithful playthrough. I think that the original way that the flight attendant storyline unfolded was out of an effort to streamline the narrative and make more efficient use of CGs. That isn't always a mistake but it may have been in this instance because it causes confusion and consternation. This small change could have big effects, even though it clearly won't fix all the problems that players have with the game as it stands.
Since we rejected Martin, and what does Anna play with him on her travels and we don't know it? it would not be logical and hopeless. Then our choices would mean nothing. Then this reset would not make sense as they keep lying to each other

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes