dian091

Apr 17, 2020
To be hnest if i play by choice i would skip these oportunities. But if Anne is fucking my Dad...its some sort of revenge....:)...But what is missing is the fact that if i fuck Annes mum i cant express and crying out loud that her mum is the best fuck i ever had.
I'm not sure I want to try playing to avoid Martin, however, it would seem you can have high relationship points, have her get mad at the beach and don't invite him into the bathroom and have high enough points that she will listen to you. I tried it and you can avoid all the Martin sex scenes and still have Anne's Mom. So Anne doesn't have to fuck your Dad at all and you can still do her Mom. I hope I never play that way again though.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I'm not sure I want to try playing to avoid Martin, however, it would seem you can have high relationship points, have her get mad at the beach and don't invite him into the bathroom and have high enough points that she will listen to you. I tried it and you can avoid all the Martin sex scenes and still have Anne's Mom. So Anne doesn't have to fuck your Dad at all and you can still do her Mom. I hope I never play that way again though.
I just figured out that if u have cuck true the scene in the shower gets really worse..and after that u andAnne are talking that it was a nmistake and she classifies it as a misunderstanding...but next day morning she gets up and ask if she can fuck Martin goodbye..MC says no and Anne said sure i will go...and on it goes... this path is badly forced and even no proper influence on relationship or any further conversation and conseqences...
But you are right u can completley avoid Martin just by dont let him Anne touch on the beach.
The problem what i still have is that the Martin Scene iat this early stage of the game is the only possibility to change Annes Faithfullness to False so she gets open for cheating. But i want her to turn to False without needing Martin.
Does anyone know if this is possible also without Martin earlier in any event? Because i can enjoy the cheating of Anne with other guys somehow but just dont need this Daddyfucker stuff. where i at the end get forced that i dont care about that..

Reactions: Nurikabe

taz672010

Aug 4, 2020
I agree the dev is doing as great job because the game is really complex. I dont complain about Anne and Martin in general but just the way it gets started and turns into a forced cuckold mode script. I think the trigger for cheating with Martin should get worked out better and also the final consequences when MC finds out. Because otherwise i dont understand why MC broke up with Emma for same reason but now he is ok when Anne is doing it.
It might be and I am only guessing when MC was with Emma it was a more conventional relationship and that could have been the mind set for the MC but now the MC is into the whole lets screw everyone in the world lol He still had issues with it but he opened that can of worms.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
It might be and I am only guessing when MC was with Emma it was a more conventional relationship and that could have been the mind set for the MC but now the MC is into the whole lets screw everyone in the world lol He still had issues with it but he opened that can of worms.
There are more problems i have with the Martin approach in this game. Currently i found it is the first chance to turn Annes faithfullness to false so that u can experience her cheating scenes with other guys (not Martin) later in game.
Somehow i would appreciate that u can trigger her cheating with the scene on the beach and later in a dialog with Anne u can choose if the "i wanna watch my daddy fuck you" path is a red line for the relationship or not. So everyone can be happy.
To me it is just strange that MC is forced by script to obey the Martin-Anne path so easy without even a possibility to get angry or punish Anne etc...that somehow weird if u know he droped Emma for same reason.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
The thing is, Anne cheats throughout the story. Some people might argue that the "open" nature of the relationship doesn't allow for cheating, she can sleep with who she wants. I disagree. An open relationship has limits and rules. I also feel this isn't an open relationship. Those arguments aside, Anne cheats everytime she screws someone that the MC is not aware of or participating in. Her relationship with Ryan (unless you choose to fully support Ryan) and Dre certainly are out of bounds. The way she is with Troy, the doctor, the two guys... That is all in the realm of cheating. Then, of course, there is Walker (and I suspect, Troy, in the future).

My point is you do not have to follow the main storyline to get all of that. Choose no for Martin but play all you want with Ryan without the MC knowing. Anne will be be inappropriate with Dre if you choose that storyline. And so on.

Reactions: Segnbora

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I have to say that this update was one of the best so far. I am one of those complaining about Annie's character but the developer handled that well this time. The whole Friday and Saturday events were game changers. First we found out Annie's preferred birth control device, her noticing the baby and making a comment about it were huge. Then the discussion with the MC about there lifestyle was so telling. She said she wanted to go back 6 months to before they started this whole sharing thing, she only agreed with the MC when he said he wanted to keep going. I wonder if you had her perspective what she was thinking. At this point whatever happens to the MC at this point he deserves it. Also the Saturday night event offered some very different paths for you to take including being a complete cuck. It will be very interesting to see what the developer does moving forward. Questions, were both the MC and Annie completely truthful in telling everything? I can totally understand why the developer didn't show it because of all the possible paths. If I was critical of anything it involves Ryan and the work ladies. Much earlier in the game , the first time they were "honest" about there lives Annie told the MC she didn't want him sleeping with any women from work. Well he's basically banged every work chick multiple times and may have gotten one pregnant. Wouldn't Annie have reacted poorly when he admitted this? Also I had the MC kick Ryan out when he caught them so why would he be okay with her having a video session with him? Overall though I am very happy with where the story is going and can't wait until the next update

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Regarding the Martin route. If you were truthful about the dad with the MC the next day when Annie goes on the plane he offers to make Annie his girl and leave the MC and Annie doesn't hesitate to shoot him down (regardless of relationship points). This told me that Annie can do what Emma couldn't and separate the sex from a relationship.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dian091

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
But somewhere there is a long phase where MC and Anne dont have sex anymore but only Anne's stories and a handjob repeatedly.
Yeah, I've only complained about that a few hundred times in this thread.

I think a lot of the reaction to the reset is odd. Conflict over Dre, Martin, Ryan, etc. would make the game better, not worse. The same for Nicole, Emma, or Kelsey. Paths that responded to and/or navigated around those conflicts would be even more welcome.

A reset just means we're still fine with fucking everything that moves, except we're gonna be honest about it. That's the very same TAC with a new skin, but it's not any sort of improvement in the gameplay. It's not an attempt to construct a justification for anyone's behavior. It doesn't honestly address actions that both MCs could take that should be unforgivable.

But no, we're back to the cuckold fetish driving the plot. Just you wait. Just you wait.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Yeah, I've only complained about that a few hundred times in this thread.

I think a lot of the reaction to the reset is odd. Conflict over Dre, Martin, Ryan, etc. would make the game better, not worse. The same for Nicole, Emma, or Kelsey. Paths that responded to and/or navigated around those conflicts would be even more welcome.

A reset just means we're still fine with fucking everything that moves, except we're gonna be honest about it. That's the very same TAC with a new skin, but it's not any sort of improvement in the gameplay. It's not an attempt to construct a justification for anyone's behavior. It doesn't honestly address actions that both MCs could take that should be unforgivable.

But no, we're back to the cuckold fetish driving the plot. Just you wait. Just you wait.
The question is, if the reset will make any difference at all. The cheating was probably supposed to be a source for conflict, because there were a few lines of dialogue hinting at the MC not being OK with the fact that Anne doesn't tell him about every encounter and Anne noticing some guys falling in love with her and trying to claim her for themselves. But afaik, unless you were on the Martin path, the relationship would truck along no matter what.
So in the end nothing in the game so far actually mattered, because we got a reset before there were any consequences, the MC gets treated as if he's been cheating aswell even on the faithful path and we didn't even get a satisfying scene, because the conversation happened off screen. Why would any choices matter going forward, when the reset only showed that this game doesn't actually have a plot?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The question is, if the reset will make any difference at all. The cheating was probably supposed to be a source for conflict, because there were a few lines of dialogue hinting at the MC not being OK with the fact that Anne doesn't tell him about every encounter and Anne noticing some guys falling in love with her and trying to claim her for themselves. But afaik, unless you were on the Martin path, the relationship would truck along no matter what.
So in the end nothing in the game so far actually mattered, because we got a reset before there were any consequences, the MC gets treated as if he's been cheating aswell even on the faithful path and we didn't even get a satisfying scene, because the conversation happened off screen. Why would any choices matter going forward, when the reset only showed that this game doesn't actually have a plot?
The plot in this game is as follows: we move on from the next tasks that we get from a mystical couple who entrust us with tasks for which we get nothing, we would not have to complete them at all, nothing would happen, And then there is sex with certain characters and the same thing again and so on. There is no deep dialogue with what Ania thinks and how she feels in a given situation, the same should be done with her husband, e.g. Why am I doing this for him or for myself?

• Haha

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I know Anne has fucked just about anything that walks in this game, but has she fucked a fat dude, midget or a hobo yet?

bbc check
Old guy check
Shota check
Lesbian check
Father & son check
DP & Gangbang check

Did I miss anything else?

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Thats why i still want to believe that the Reset was sime sort of quick repair solution. May there is cheating content in the ch14 update and the dev couldnt make any of it work correctly without bugs and errors for releasd so hi did the reset that no one can aproach any of the paths
Which require faithfullness false status and would raise a shizstorm because it has errors. That would also explain why Tamara or any other girls which were introduced never get encounters with MC or Anne so far.
its just a hip i still keep....

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I know Anne has fucked just about anything that walks in this game, but has she fucked a fat dude, midget or a hobo yet?

bbc check
Old guy check
Shota check
Lesbian check
Father & son check
DP & Gangbang check

Did I miss anything else?
There was the fat plumber in the shower when the couple first moved into the new apartment.

Don't think she has done a trans person yet

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
@
Mircom3D

Why does Anna have such a wide selection of sexual partners of all ages and bodies. The husband has only a few pretty girlfriends, four mature women and that's it. And there are no mature and older women with a different body build. Is it for technical reasons?

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes