latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Update from Lord Ashram

UPDATE:
I didn't know it until it got me hospitalized a few weeks ago but I have been battling with cancer for almost half of 2022 and almost a month ago I had spent an enormous amount of time in the hospital over it. Due to this all my projects are going to take some time for me to get caught up once I have the energy to do so and this will include the times I'll have to pause due to chemo. If everything goes well I should be back to full speed by May with June the latest.

I wish I had better news but life is what it is.
Can some kind souls repost this to the other projects I do so people won't think I just up and fled.

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
hello everyone,
i'm getting an error image-not-found for the entirety of chapter 1 in (1-10 old) with spicy mod
is there a way to fix this please!?

Jy1017

Jan 10, 2018
Does it feel passive aggressive that the dev has only given us one week of content in the past year?

Dec 13, 2019
the best game i´ve played ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
awesome, awesome game, simply astonishing, in the story and in the renders, very clean and beautifull, and in the animations too. i hope the dev will publish it on steam platform once finished and a good sequel would be truly appreciated!

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
Morning y'al....so I LOVE NTR haha. Looking for some great NTR titles (I've most likely played them, but maybe not). Any suggestions?
Thanks a million

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Morning y'al....so I LOVE NTR haha. Looking for some great NTR titles (I've most likely played them, but maybe not). Any suggestions?
Thanks a million
I like NTR, but not the NTR track itself. And like, there are other paths to choose from, otherwise it's just empty and boring to me

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
So is there any word on the update that was supposed to come out in late October or early november? I mean late is one thing but 3 months is a bit ridiculous especially considering the update came out in late august but only 2 days with the statement that the rest would be out in two months. I wouldn't complain if I didn't like the game. Its just a shame we are now 8 months out from the last real update

Oenomeaus

Aug 21, 2019
So is there any word on the update that was supposed to come out in late October or early november? I mean late is one thing but 3 months is a bit ridiculous especially considering the update came out in late august but only 2 days with the statement that the rest would be out in two months. I wouldn't complain if I didn't like the game. Its just a shame we are now 8 months out from the last real update
that´S true and when you send a e-mail to the Dev he doesn´´t answer.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes