packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
This has been out there for close to 5 years.... I think he is tired of it.... but it is profitable...

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Dev stated once on patreon when i bought the first part of chapter 15 that he would release end of 2022 complete week of chapter 15 as standalone game and later he would rework chapter 1-15 to make it bug free , add new scenes and give some existing scenes a logic to choices made. Then he wanted to release 2023 the whole chapters 1-15 as one game.
I hope he just skipped now the first "stand alone" release of chapter 15. Could be that he found out it doesnt make sense and may he was also not happy with chapter 14 which was in some sections too strange and accelerated...lots of characters without sense..
If we are lucky and dev serious with his statements then we will get in 1-2 month a completeley reworked and whole chapter 1-15 game release..i just dont think it will/can happen till end of february.
Sadly Dev is also silent on discord and patreon since november last year.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Who could blame the guy?
Out of 523 pages in the thread, something like 450 of them are crying about the wife.
So the guy has over 320 patreons giving him money (I used to be one until he stopped updating) who he doesn't reply to and you think he comes to this site and gets butt hurt because people don't like the way the story is going? Hey I get it. There is a lot of frustration when it comes to this game, some of it he brought on himself and some of it revolves around the controversy of what NTR is. Everybody has a different idea about it. I have been one to complain also. Why? Because I like the game and got frustrated on where it was heading. It's like yelling during a sports game. I don't expect them to hear me or even care about my opionion. I just want to vent it out.
ON top of that there are two kinds of people who complain. Those that just say "I don't like it, change it" and those that say, "I don't like it, here is what I would do." The first group should be ignored. The second group should be ignored to, but maybe listen, maybe there is a good idea somewhere in their rant.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
So the guy has over 320 patreons giving him money (I used to be one until he stopped updating) who he doesn't reply to and you think he comes to this site and gets butt hurt because people don't like the way the story is going? Hey I get it. There is a lot of frustration when it comes to this game, some of it he brought on himself and some of it revolves around the controversy of what NTR is. Everybody has a different idea about it. I have been one to complain also. Why? Because I like the game and got frustrated on where it was heading. It's like yelling during a sports game. I don't expect them to hear me or even care about my opionion. I just want to vent it out.
ON top of that there are two kinds of people who complain. Those that just say "I don't like it, change it" and those that say, "I don't like it, here is what I would do." The first group should be ignored. The second group should be ignored to, but maybe listen, maybe there is a good idea somewhere in their rant.
Ignoring both groups, the game is stagnant as it is.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I actually loved what they did together..... I did not play the cheating route.
A route of cheating and cuckolding you are forced the entire game no matter what you choose. Maybe at the beginning of the game it's still something to do as a couple later it's just an addition.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
A route of cheating and cuckolding you are forced the entire game no matter what you choose. Maybe at the beginning of the game it's still something to do as a couple later it's just an addition.
Is cheating also progressed in this update and worth a playthrough?

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I don't think it is if you play it without cheating...... I think.....

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
After all, she doesn't tell him everything that she fucked a doctor, a receptionist, a beachgoer in a gazebo, and a few others.To me, this is outright cheating
The doctor was the one scene i noticed which really happened not following the rules...but other cheating scenes were triggered by the Martin event where ur decission leads to put Anne to faithfull:False..after tat she goes rogue..:)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
my main playthrough i controlled alot of who Anne did and didn't cheat with. though the ones i wanted to stop still ended up as off screen guys she was fucking. i put a stop to Martin early on and wished that the dev had the MC beat his ass for daring to hit on Anne when he visited. esp since he stole Emma away from his son the way he did. personally i would have kicked his ass after that and told him to fuck off and die. as for Tony, he fucked every woman he had the chance with so although Anne was sucking every dick she set eyes on, Tony got a fair amount of cheating in as well. the relationship reset was good imo but then the dev ruined it with ch 15. probably has no idea where to go from there so it sounds like he is revamping the original game. guess we will see if that happens.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The doctor was the one scene i noticed which really happened not following the rules...but other cheating scenes were triggered by the Martin event where ur decission leads to put Anne to faithfull:False..after tat she goes rogue..:)
But the stats are broken. Anna still has faithful status and cheats with the doctor, the receptionist, the guy on the beach in the gazebo and a few others, but the statistics do not change. And I didn't choose Martin

Reactions: overcoat8

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I actually loved what they did together..... I did not play the cheating route.
Fair play to you, mate.
I personally have never understood all the hate for the wife, when the choices are there, right in front of the player.
If you don't want the wife to cheat, then select 'no'.
Seems pretty simple, imo.

I had her fucking everything with a heartbeat.
She's not my wife, so why would I need to feel butt-hurt about anything she does?
The only things I didn't particularly like were the stuff with the young boys and the dad, Martin.
Mainly, because I thought he was probably the dullest character in the entire game, for me.
Have a great day.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Fair play to you, mate.
I personally have never understood all the hate for the wife, when the choices are there, right in front of the player.
If you don't want the wife to cheat, then select 'no'.
Seems pretty simple, imo.

I had her fucking everything with a heartbeat.
She's not my wife, so why would I need to feel butt-hurt about anything she does?
The only things I didn't particularly like were the stuff with the young boys and the dad, Martin.
Mainly, because I thought he was probably the dullest character in the entire game, for me.
Have a great day.
Oh...don't get me wrong... so did I . I love to see that lady with a dick in her or several ..... I just like the couple swap/cuckold better.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes