Sexydoctor

Apr 24, 2022
Se você fizer sexo com Victoria em seu escritório e optar por gozar dentro, isso definirá uma variável para Victoria estar grávida como verdadeira.
[/CITAR]
in which chapter does tony fuck victoria? when I played I didn't have sex with her, I don't know why

$ummer

Sep 26, 2020
Great game, but for the first time this error came up.

Thanks

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 5876, in script
jump v10_sun_night_0101
ScriptError: could not find label 'v10_sun_night_0101'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 5876, in script
jump v10_sun_night_0101
File "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Downloads\Games\The Adventures Couple\The_Adventurous_Couple-CH14-Tuesday-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Downloads\Games\The Adventures Couple\The_Adventurous_Couple-CH14-Tuesday-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'v10_sun_night_0101'.

Windows-XP-5.1.2600-SP3
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Chapter 14 Monday
Wed Feb 02 10:23:53 2022

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
Where is Chapter11 and 12 and 13 ....I can only see chap 1 to 10 ...then full chap 14 and stand alone chap 15

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Where is Chapter11 and 12 and 13 ....I can only see chap 1 to 10 ...then full chap 14 and stand alone chap 15
I guess I'm up again. Chapter 1-10 is the old version. It desperately needs to be renamed to something like Adventurous Couple Classic or something to avoid confusion. It is only maintained because it is (allegedly) compatible with a popular albeit defunct mod. Chapter 14 has all the chapters, most of which have been altered from the original version. Chapter 15 is only a standalone because it is the beginning of the game's second part which (allegedly) will include forthcoming chapters. Fucking game has gotten so big it busted in half like the Titanic. This thread needs a little bit of housekeeping from the mods where the naming of game versions is concerned.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / Bug Fixes (Chap. 15: Monday+Tuesday)

Note:
This game now has 2 versions, TAC and TAC2 and are separate games with separate mods.

This is my Walkthrough, Cheat Mods and Bug Fixes for this game.
Using this on any other version of the game that is was not made for MAY BREAK IT so don't use it except for the version is was made for.
These mods add a Walkthrough that shows you what the options will do if they do anything.
It also adds Cheat Mods to allow you to do more of the options available without having to have multiple save paths.
It also fixes a few bugs left in by the dev.

I have several files available, the mods named for the version of the game they are made for and the rest are image packs that have had their exposure fixed for being way too under exposed and can be difficult to see the details if you don't have a high enough nit on your monitor.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Extract these files in the same folder you extracted the game into and overwrite when asked.

Download the Walkthrough/Cheat Mod version that matches the game version you are playing.
The optional Image Fixes are packs and you will need to download them all if you wish to use them.
Mega folder: Mega
Hi can I request an alternate upload site for this please? I don't have access to Mega in my country. :(

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
haven't played the original chapters in a while so decided to have a new playthrough and went strictly with Anne being a hotwife and not have her cheating with Martin who i absolutely hate with a passion. can't believe there is not an option to have MC tell him to fuck off when he initially calls him. and then tell Anne about his dad's past as a cheater and all round scumbag. i loved that Anne has nothing much to do with Martin even though she works for him as a stewardess. what i dislike from this new playthrough is that around ch 6-7, Anne starts fucking everyone she meets pretty much and then gives hubby a handy while telling her story and then leaves him sexless most of the time too. that to me was a bit uneven storytelling. when i played the Anne cheats route, it was pretty much the same thing. anyway, i am up to ch 13 now i think where Anne and Tony are preparing to go to Barbados and i am interested to see if their heart to heart conversation later on changes at all from what i remember it to be. i have to say i liked this path much better than the cheating path. the faithful path i initially played was a bit different i think.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
haven't played the original chapters in a while so decided to have a new playthrough and went strictly with Anne being a hotwife and not have her cheating with Martin who i absolutely hate with a passion. can't believe there is not an option to have MC tell him to fuck off when he initially calls him. and then tell Anne about his dad's past as a cheater and all round scumbag. i loved that Anne has nothing much to do with Martin even though she works for him as a stewardess. what i dislike from this new playthrough is that around ch 6-7, Anne starts fucking everyone she meets pretty much and then gives hubby a handy while telling her story and then leaves him sexless most of the time too. that to me was a bit uneven storytelling. when i played the Anne cheats route, it was pretty much the same thing. anyway, i am up to ch 13 now i think where Anne and Tony are preparing to go to Barbados and i am interested to see if their heart to heart conversation later on changes at all from what i remember it to be. i have to say i liked this path much better than the cheating path. the faithful path i initially played was a bit different i think.
Because throughout the entire game, the game forces you to play as a cheerful cuckold idiot. no matter what you choose. Anna is a total slut

Reactions: Arthas407
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes