Waggame

Jan 5, 2018
Manuya and Taikh just go in the game folder then open the script.rpy with any text program (notepad++ or other) go to line 472 and remove the brackets -> save and enjoy
Before :
#customize name
$ p_name = renpy.input ("Before we begin, what is your name? [Default: Tony]", "", length=16,)

After :
#customize name
$ p_name = renpy.input ("Before we begin, what is your name? Default: Tony", "", length=16,)

And now the spicy mod should work with the old 1-10 chapter (except if there is more errors after)

Reactions: Manuya

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
Manuya and Taikh just go in the game folder then open the script.rpy with any text program (notepad++ or other) go to line 472 and remove the brackets -> save and enjoy
Before :
#customize name
$ p_name = renpy.input ("Before we begin, what is your name? [Default: Tony]", "", length=16,)

After :
#customize name
$ p_name = renpy.input ("Before we begin, what is your name? Default: Tony", "", length=16,)

And now the spicy mod should work with the old 1-10 chapter (except if there is more errors after)
Legend amongst legends
also during introduction & chapter 1 i'm getting image not found, is this normal?

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
well. Tony just needs to drop the happy idiot persona he has had and take control of his whore wife and dominate her into becoming his bitch good and proper. My Life as a Stewardess fan made game sort of did that by killing off that asshole Martin and having Tony knocking up all his bitches.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
No exports of saves to chapter 15 is already a bad sign, there are too many variables to take into account, a choice at the start isn't enough

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
well. Tony just needs to drop the happy idiot persona he has had and take control of his whore wife and dominate her into becoming his bitch good and proper. My Life as a Stewardess fan made game sort of did that by killing off that asshole Martin and having Tony knocking up all his bitches.
Tony is a cheerful cuckold throughout the game. He should finally end it. He should finally take care of his jolly idiot turbo-whore wife and take control of her.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Tony is a cheerful cuckold throughout the game. He should finally end it. He should finally take care of his jolly idiot turbo-whore wife and take control of her.
Depending on how you played the game, if Tony creampied the bosses slut, he may find out she's expecting. As far as we know, Anne hasn't been impregnated, yet

• Haha

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
He should finally take care of his jolly idiot turbo-whore wife and take control of her.
Tony's wife is not a whore, she is just a slut. Whores are smart enough to take money. As for taking control of her, why should he do that? He should kick her out and get himself somebody less overused or at least loyal.

• Haha

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Depending on how you played the game, if Tony creampied the bosses slut, he may find out she's expecting. As far as we know, Anne hasn't been impregnated, yet
It has nothing to do with it. I have cuckold stats on false, but Tony is cuckold anyway, the game enforces it. Anna can't get pregnant because I have an IUD.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Tony's wife is not a whore, she is just a slut. Whores are smart enough to take money. As for taking control of her, why should he do that? He should kick her out and get himself somebody less overused or at least loyal.
:ROFLMAO: In chapter Ch15 she already becomes a paid whore

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
She might become a whore, although it may be a good idea since Tony's uncle will end up bankrupt when she start working for him. Why? Because most likely by now she has every STD known to humanity.
Earlier in the game, she was also a turbo slut who fucks everything in all possible configurations, but for free. And now she's a paid racial turbo whore, don't forget that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
It has nothing to do with it. I have cuckold stats on false, but Tony is cuckold anyway, the game enforces it. Anna can't get pregnant because I have an IUD.
That certainly could have been dislodged or moved out of place with all the huge cocks she's taken.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes