Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
The most normal thing would be that when the new version is more advanced we stop commenting on tac 14/15 since it did not have the reception that he expected if he had not continued and tac 3 would not exist, right?, so I do not see the need for two forums if it is the same one that is being improved

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
The most normal thing would be that when the new version is more advanced we stop commenting on tac 14/15 since it did not have the reception that he expected if he had not continued and tac 3 would not exist, right?, so I do not see the need for two forums if it is the same one that is being improved
I will always compare the old version with the new one!
And i will post old and new renders!

There are a lot of reworked version in F95 and is the dev that is in control for this thread, TAC and TACOS are the same story and the latest version has better renders and dialogs

NOT ALL THE CONTENT IN CH13/14/15 are wrong..just a minimal but important parts are wrong
for sure is wrong the choce in the Swinging club scene to give a choice at that filty bull to have controll on Anne
THIS WAS FOR SURE A SCENE SUGGESTED BY SOME PATREON GUY that will not be in TACOS

The game was reworked because there are scenes that makes Tony as looser cuckold
HE IS AN ALFA MALE! He isin control but Anne is free to do what she want

if the MC choces are good his wife will never abandon him!
if the MC choices are wrong his wife will be free to send him to fuck his ass far away from her

but the clarifying point of the Barbados vacation is a masterpiece that puts out all the complaints are saying that Anne fucks whoever she wants without telling her husband (except for MARTIN)

there are a lot of choice un CH14 that are perfect for the OS

check out this thread
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-falling-reloaded-ch-4-public-whitebear.91469/
this is what i find in just 5 minutes

This thread and the OP is under the control of the dev!

Cheers

PS: all reworked game with the same story are in the same thread here in f95!

Reactions: Leongen43

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Then at some point that went away. Sure the game was still fun but it was no longer the game that it was originally that was unique and different.
it is still perfect if you do not use the mod!
if you are in the cheating path like me... this is a master piece ... and Tony is in control of everything about Anne behaves

but with the mod you get mixed paths...

you started to use the mod and the game was like you said "at some point that went away" bc you installed the Mod! :p
The mod is made for fap fap fap and skipping important dialogs :cool:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Tac 14/15 was not perfect, it had problems, which I hope tac 3 solves them, if it were perfect as you say we would probably be talking about chapter 17 and not day 21 of tac 3, also the mod helps the player to be able to squeeze the play to the fullest without losing anything content

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Tac 14/15 was not perfect, it had problems, which I hope tac 3 solves them, if it were perfect as you say we would probably be talking about chapter 17 and not day 21 of tac 3, also the mod helps the player to be able to squeeze the play to the fullest without losing anything content
I never said it was perfect but the clarifying point is one of "the perfect" scene
there are sex scenes that are not so good... and there is some character that takes control on Anne also when she is not mad at Tony! This is senseless and there are 2 scenes that not worked well ... this was the main problem!
The problem is always related to the beta-cuck misunderstanding... that is not in the original story!
The MC plan is share her with strangers to regain their relationship

Reactions: Leongen43

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Leongen43 with the fact that you don't want to quote the sentence you're replying to, it becomes easy to misunderstand what you're referring for ;)

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
In that you are right it can happen, there is a secret that should no longer matter now but that at the time he asked me not to divulge is the animated sex scenes that were criticized and some he did not like (I do like them) were extracted from the sex mod the sims, I don't know if he extracted it or someone passed it to him

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Animations are not important for me...I think the Animation in the tub scenes are more then enough because this type of game obviously the target audience is for ppl with age over that 21 r even older.
This kind of game do not attract the normal PPL that are looking for games
this post by WuzzyFuzzy explain very well what i'm trying to say
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-3-mircom3d.7192/post-10190888

This game is not for kids... like Power Vacuum (that is also good for me but just for 30 minutes and there is nothing to talk about)
this game works on couple psychology and makes you think about Anne and this couple even when you stop to play and/or talk to other friends... I often talk about this game with my wife... iit's something unique that doesn't exist in other games that only describe fantasy things... the problems described here often happen in real life... of course here is some fictional exaggeration ... but...

In any case for me complex animation are not required in this game and should be just a way to delay the updates
By now, with the delay of Part 4 he is losing a lot of paying supporters... and better animation won't help because this game's target audience isn't interested in animations!

I think it would be better to work in the progression of the story…

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I know, it was just an anecdote that I just wanted to share with you, it's from the time when I was a patron of mircom3d and I hadn't told it to others except a few friends
I appreciate this... but we have some different opinion about CH 13/14... (and that is good..is boring for me talk with ppl that are exactly like me:p
that is why... i'm preparing the pics for a controversial new scene to talk about... but not so soon...i will back in 10 days ;)

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes