Luziferii

Mar 30, 2018
It's a real shame we don't have any news from DEV, so I guess we'll be reading novels in the quiet.
It's a shame we don't see any devs improving the game with constructive debates.

Reactions: ant007

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
He is not silent in discord or if you are his patron on patreon you can talk with him, surely he did not use any ideas or suggestions since the last time it did not go well, let's say, this time it will be one hundred percent his work and I prefer it that way

Dec 21, 2019
He is not silent in discord or if you are his patron on patreon you can talk with him, surely he did not use any ideas or suggestions since the last time it did not go well, let's say, this time it will be one hundred percent his work and I prefer it that way
I don't know how many "suggestions" he took and what part that played, I just know the game was a total mess for a dozen different reasons.

I was skeptical of the remake, but so far it's proving me wrong. The renders are better, based on that hot tub scene the actual sex scenes will get more attention too. Now he just needs to avoid adding 50 more characters, keep the pacing consistent, and of course, release more than 1-2 tiny updates per year.

Mitra2773

Jul 20, 2019
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / Bug Fixes (TACOS: Part3)

Note:
This game now has 3 versions; TAC, TAC2 and TACOS are separate games with separate mods.

This is my Walkthrough, Cheat Mods and Bug Fixes for this game.
Using this on any other version of the game that is was not made for MAY BREAK IT so don't use it except for the version is was made for.
These mods add a Walkthrough that shows you what the options will do if they do anything.
It also adds Cheat Mods to allow you to do more of the options available without having to have multiple save paths.
It also fixes a few bugs left in by the dev.

I have several files available, the mods are named for the version of the game they are made for.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Extract these files in the same folder you extracted the game into and overwrite when asked.

Download the Walkthrough/Cheat Mod version that matches the game version you are playing.
Mega folder: Mega

TACOS Screenshots:
View attachment 2492790 View attachment 2492791 View attachment 2492792 View attachment 2492869
Hi;
No matter what I do with the following two characters on Friday in the 14th episode, I can't play! Do you know what I have to do to make these two characters appear? Also, how can we see the degree of (love) or other feelings in the game?

Reactions: 88stanford88

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I really don't know, I just hope that this time the relationship points are useful for something, just to see how much cheating could happen between them, I made a game being a disaster, I had less than seventeen relationship and anyway I ended up with next to her

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Hi;
No matter what I do with the following two characters on Friday in the 14th episode, I can't play! Do you know what I have to do to make these two characters appear? Also, how can we see the degree of (love) or other feelings in the game?
you have to select this
Dare her to suck off the 2 guys in the golf scene
Screenshot 2023-05-31 at 17.22.25.jpg

and than just let her handle it

Screenshot 2023-05-31 at 17.24.39.jpg

the the next day they will come in the evening in your (MC) room with Anne

works without and/or with mod

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I never write in Turkish language... you have to translalate in english before posting :cool:
you don't have a western culture...history might not be for you...play at your own risk

Thanks... How do you live the cuck and mc part on Saturday night clubs?
you wrote this
it is in the CH14 the end of CH14
I would like to be at the club to fuck Anne but i'm not the MC... as you can see my avatar is Martin :p
I never identify myself with the MC... I'm just the player or...the couple therapist:cool:

I live all this with a lot of fun...thanks for the answer

Last edited:

Mitra2773

Jul 20, 2019
I never write in Turkish language... you have to translalate in english before posting :cool:
you don't have a western culture...history might not be for you...play at your own risk

you wrote this
it is in the CH14 the end of CH14
I would like to be at the club to fuck Anne but i'm not the MC... as you can see my avatar is Martin :p
I never identify myself with the MC... I'm just the player or...the couple therapist:cool:

I live all this with a lot of fun...thanks for the answer
Sorry.. It's been a mistake...

Reactions: 88stanford88

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
It looked like an uncle's club to me, but I could be wrong
Definitely the swingers club on the holiday. Anne didn't really do anything in the uncles club. That ended with her agreeing and then she went home and told tony about it in a roundabout way.

You are in chapter 15 at a sex party, Anne does not participate, who does it is Tony, the aunt and her cousin, the only scene that Anne has is masturbation with Tony on the armchair in the house
what or who are you replying to?

Reactions: Sadowdark

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
This scene is in Ch 15 when Anne agrees to work at Uncle Tony's bar
wrong!
is in the vacation CH 14 made to the celebrate the anniversary of 6th years of Anne & Tony marriage.
In CH14 there is a save point in the end of Tuesday... they are at the Barbados.
After you load the save point... in Wednesday there is a very interesting scene where Anne and Tony

they have a clarifying discussion:
11.jpg
Screenshot 2023-06-02 at 11.50.jpg
Screenshot 2023-06-02 at 11.50.16.jpg
Screenshot 2023-06-02 at 11.50.40.jpg
there are more dialogs but i will try to post the most important... to help to understand that Anne and Tony after 6 months of open relationship plan...
okkk.jpg
okokok.jpg
Screenshot 2023-06-02 at 11.54.52.jpg
in CH14 the couple had experiences for 6 months ... so the old version are about 180 days of relationship
I was wrong whn i said 135 days only!..my apologize for that... but this mean that in CH14 there area lot of days that was not in the game!
after some dialogues..i suggest to all to replay this day to understand the consequences of the plan for both of them.
at same point Anne said to the MC
honest.jpg
Screenshot 2023-06-02 at 11.57.19.jpg
Screenshot 2023-06-02 at 11.57.43.jpg Screenshot 2023-06-02 at 11.58.07.jpg
Screenshot 2023-06-02 at 11.58.jpg
honest2.jpg
Screenshot 2023-06-02 at 11.59.02.jpg Screenshot 2023-06-02 at 12.50.24.jpg
boring.jpg
For Tony has been BORING the marriage with her BEFORE SHE ACCEPTED THE PLAN! ;)
That is how the game started 180 days before this point

anyway I can add just a few pics before the limits of 20 in a single post...I'm going to the iportant conclusion of this scene
Anne said to Tony:

start fresh.jpg
Screenshot 2023-06-02 at 12.01.06.jpg

but the most important thing at theend of this scene is the everything happens in the past 6 months:
Screenshot 2023-06-02 at 12.01.40.jpg

THEY LOVE EACH OTHER...THE COUPLE IS STILL ROCK SOLID AFTER 6 MONTHS !!(y)

I can only repeat that story is the best I ever read in an adult western NTR game!

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
You are in chapter 15 at a sex party, Anne does not participate, who does it is Tony, the aunt and her cousin, the only scene that Anne has is masturbation with Tony on the armchair in the house
there is no sex party in CH15
I can't see these scenes???

Edit: Solved. (y)
this is my favourite scene but it is not the one you posted in your pics
the best scene in the swinger club route is the one that you can reach by selecting the following choices
choixw.jpg
but I love to control Anne and that guy is just an asshole!
who does he believes to be?.... He is just a stupid mother fucker!
Tony is the only King for the Queen Anne!
Screenshot 2023-06-02 at 13.20.12.jpg

I'm the MC and she is my wife...
only my wife or I have the control and the right to decide who she fucks with
Surely that asshole was pissing Anne and me off...

A losing outsider stranger cannot take control of my wife in my presence...And Anne is able to handle with any kind of mother fucker... she is free to fuck any guy.... but also free to break the balls of a stupid bull like this guy and he will not be able to fuck any girl for at least 1/2 months... and for sure she agrees with her King.

that cuckold option was a mistake suggested by some stupid patreon guy that caused the OS rework because there is no way Anne will leave Tony ... it will never be stolen from Tony by another man in the good endings routes
Tony is a willing cuckold... an ALPHA CUCKOLD .. Tony is the one that decides to share her with strangers the only other member f the couple that can go against Tony is his wife Anne.when she is mad at him.

It looked like an uncle's club to me, but I could be wrong
have you ever play CH15?
There are no sex scenes...maybe the story is written so well that it made you imagine scenes that were never developed....I understand you.. this story stimulates the imagination.. and you see some scenes in your dreams :cool:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes