88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
The only thing he didn't agree on on the 21st was the pool scene, the decision should have been made by Anne and not by Tony
the MC is Tony...Anne is not the MC tif she have choices for herself would be a nonsense or would be a multiple protagonist game and this is not the Dev plan

Tony's choices only affect how Anne behaves...
there will perhaps be some choices that Anne will be able to make independently but I think they are only in her "cheat" path

this is a male protagonist game!

the disaster that was chapter 13 and 14
this is interesting what for you is the disaster?
I think that theAnne cheating path is good in the chapter you mentioned

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
For me, the pool scene had to have happened even if Tony's decision was negative, it would be contradictory since he encouraged him to take that step, which has to do with chapter 13 and 14 of the previous version. The story that he was telling us saw himself being replaced with characters that felt forced and with stories that did not contribute anything to the story that he told us from the beginning, he himself recognized it when he started with this new version

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I have already said that
The story is written from the male perspective but the wife is not his slave and she will never be his slave also in the rework
The game is about make thecorrect choices to achieve the MC's goal without loosing her wife.
and in any case the choices are for the players

For me, the pool scene had to have happened even if Tony's decision was negative
this premise of yours is wrong

No! Because the choices are made by the players and the player must understand that the choices matter and that Anne is free to react to the choices by getting pissed at her husband
otherwise the story would make no sense

the point is that they are on thesame page as i said tons of time please this is one of my inspired post that can help you to understand better the story
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-3-mircom3d.7192/post-10789308

at day 21 is too fast to make her do what she want, this is the first time the couple is trying transgressions...they must do them by mutual agreement...
Otherwise GAME OVER = instant divorce...that is why there are no choice for Anne
if she was free to fuck against her husband's will it would be NOT THE ORIGINAL STORY...it would be just acrazy unrealistic couple that start to do crazy thing without any reason
THEY BOTH HAVE TO AGREE TO GO ON WITH THE ORIGINAL PLAN OF HER HUSBAND

the story is for save their marriage... not for destroy the mutual relationship
if the couple breaks game over!

the story starts the day they both realize that an help is required to SAVE THEIR MARRIAGE!

pleaseread also this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-3-mircom3d.7192/post-10746431
and let me know if you agree
you can quote me

I have write a lot about the GAMe OVERS in the game
in the CH14thereare a lot of game over if you go for lower elationship point!

I suggest you to search my old posts when you have time

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
The one that is beginning to give me a bit of pity for your attitude of not knowing how to separate reality with a fiction story that mircom3d is writing, seriously you should look for another game that is more in line with your tastes so that you do not have to see material that it is inappropriate for you, I can recommend some titles if you are interested

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I understand your perspective and I hope you understand that it is just my opinion of what I would have liked to see, I respect his work and I hope this new version will far exceed the previous one. :)
yes I see you write "for me" so it is your opinion

There are only simple things that you are not considering
1. we are at day 21
2. as you can see Anne is total faithful to him in the stat box (the stat box is more accurate than before in TACOS)

From this you should understand that Anne is not ready AT DAY 21 to do what she wants without her husband consent, it seems that Anne loves Tony more than he loves her ay day 21
This is the slow burn i was talking about,,,
at day 21 is TOO SOON!
in this phase she follows Tony's plan therefore... she is in love with Tony and listens to him...

other points:
3. For now only Tony can cheat on her (Nicole, the masseuse and so on)
4. it would be illogical for Anne because she struggled against Tony's plan for years
5. the idea of sharing her with strangers has been on Tony's mind for at least 2 years before the start of the game
6. only 21 days ago Anne accepted to go for the Tony plan

there will certainly be developments but what you need to know about Anne in these first few weeks is that she can rebel at any time if Tony sends her mixed signals

the scene in the bathtub with the strangers and the choices must make you understand that Anne could withdraw out from the agreement at any moment... and that therefore if the MC disappoints her too much there will be furious arguments between them and maybe even the game-over-divorce

if you wish Anne to leave her husband I think you will be disappointed... this only happens as game over or in one of the BAD endings. THE MC PLAN IS CONSOLIDATE THE RELATIONSHIP WITH ANNE BY SHARING HER!

Tony's plan is clear but if Anne leaves him the MC will lose HE WILL LOST HIS PLAN and he will probably never know anything about his wife anymore...

is too soon to judge or review
This is an amazing story!

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
This is not a NTR story where someone will stolen Anne from Tony and this will lead to the good endings... thisis a BAD ENDING

Good endings are when the MC wins using his plan!
if the couple break is game over (or Bad ending)

I do not think that the disaster was in CH13-14
I think that the rework was required to makes more clear that the NTR in this game is more focused on NETORASE!

The problem, for me, was related more with CH15 standalone... that was disconnected from the paths that players are follow...
The uncle Robert club must be in the story (because he is MC uncle and Martin is MC dad and Robert brother) but in the CH15 was impossible to create coherent bad and good endings.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
In fact, the first version of tac was a cuckold story, but since he realized that it did not attract a large audience, he had to reazer it, the problem was that in chapters 13 and 14 he had lost his vision and chapter 15 was his I tried to channel his work but it didn't work, in fact his work route was to finish with tac in chapter 20 and continue with two stories in which he was preparing a couple in crisis for a long time and another did not give much detail, these stories were going happen in the world of tac, I guess they will be frozen until this new version ends

Goodthrust

Oct 26, 2017
Alright. I don't want this to be the "drooling rape apologists argue with someone who's been playing the game since the first release" thread, and even I'm tired of this topic dominating the discussion, so I'm going to put both of you on ignore now. Your retrograde views on consent are so horrifying that I desperately hope you don't actually know any real women. If you do, I'll pray for them.

Meanwhile: escalating "Eric rapes Anne, she enjoys it" to "Eric rapes Anne, she still enjoys it even though he did it to her before and she didn't know about it" remains an ugly choice from the dev. And it says a lot about how he views consent. None of it is good.
its a GAME? dont take everything so seriously???

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
In fact, the first version of tac was a cuckold story, but since he realized that it did not attract a large audience, he had to reazer it, the problem was that in chapters 13 and 14 he had lost his vision and chapter 15 was his I tried to channel his work but it didn't work, in fact his work route was to finish with tac in chapter 20 and continue with two stories in which he was preparing a couple in crisis for a long time and another did not give much detail, these stories were going happen in the world of tac, I guess they will be frozen until this new version ends
this kind of genre does not attract much.. but there is a "specific audience" target that is not covered in the majority of games.
I think Mircon knows that and since the first version the paying supporters was always in a 300-400 range

it is still a cuckold story... but the best one!

Also in the first release version there was no way to stolen Anne from him
in this specific arguments ALL PREVIOUS VERSION ARE THE SAME as Tacos!

This is not a game (in all versions released) where Anne will abandon Tony and, at the same time, it is not the game where Anne will marry another guy
(this are of course only bad ending caused by players wrong choices)

The reason is simple, both of them know that it is risky to break their relationship and if they start fighting against each other it could happen... they both have to have fun in their own way using the kinks that both he and she have ..Anne is a female and she has specific kinks and the same for Tony but he is a straight male so his kinks are different
They have both to win the challenge...because

1. Anne will never be able to find another man that allow her to be free continuing to love her every day more and more just because her freedom.

2. Tony MUST AVOID pissing off her as the plague... and this is evident from the choice that the player has to make at day 20/21 in the tub with strangers!

For Tony... and for men in general it is very devastating to lose a wife with these premises, it was him that pushed her to have sex with others

if he loses Anne the only thing left for him to save his honour is to do HARAKIRI (just to use a Japanese term :p )

That's why this story is addicting as hell and not comparable with any other game... the MC is on the brink of losing his self respect... and his wife is hot as hell.. deep down she may decide not to have any more relationships but could continue to fuck with everyone...in any case that would be a failure for her too

They are on the same page...
The game is still about a cuckold that must win using his plan.
His wife is a total SLUT even though maybe he didn't expect so much;) but this is what Tony has to like..
Once Pandora's box is opened, neither of them can go back without losing the game.

I think that the paying supporter will grow if he is able to write the story without add new characters that would be useless and nonsensical

Tony, Anne, Martin, Eric, Dre, Ryan, and some "coworker of both of them"and some uncle :cool: are more than enough for write a great story
and of course a lot of random characters (strangers) that will participate in max 1 or 2 scenes.

Last edited:

pisstaker

Mar 20, 2023
I'm downloading part 3 now but I'm confused, there should be a guide in the OP.
There are 3 links for "chapter 14 full", "chapter 15 standalone" and "part 3". One of which is a 7gb file while part 3 is only 1gb and the changelog doesn't help.

Am I supposed to download all 3?
Start playing from chapter 14?

None of these make sense for a newcomer. Searching the thread doesn't help either. o_O

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Chapter 14 and 15 belong to the previous version, part 3 is a new version, I would recommend that you play chapter 14 and 15 since the new version is very early and it will help you understand the story, also download the walkthrough mod that will help you It to see various paths of the game's story

Last edited:

pisstaker

Mar 20, 2023
Chapter 14 and 15 belong to the previous version, part 3 is a new version, I would recommend that you play chapter 14 and 15 since the new version is very early and it will help you understand the story, also download the walkthrough mod that will help you It to see various paths of the game's story
Ok, 14 and 15 first, then part 3.
I was already checking out the mod and made up my mind when I saw that the cheats are about allowing me to see all scenes. I hate missable 'optional' content.

Thank you.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Jeez only like five people comment on this thread now
I think all the arguing has drove everyone else away lol.
I don't see your point:
the latest update was more than 1 month ago and usually there are threads that after 2 week of the update are almost desert.

Luziferii

Mar 30, 2018
I don't see your point:
the latest update was more than 1 month ago and usually there are threads that after 2 week of the update are almost desert.
But the answer is simple.
The debates on the different paths of the game are debated in a way that gives the impression that everyone wants to be right.
We're all different and we may or may not like the game as it's built.
Even if I agree with you, the debates in the games drop off quickly after a week or two.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
But the answer is simple.
The debates on the different paths of the game are debated in a way that gives the impression that everyone wants to be right.
We're all different and we may or may not like the game as it's built.
Even if I agree with you, the debates in the games drop off quickly after a week or two.
there is a lot of content... and the story is very very full of different scenes...
We was talking about CH14/15..that has more than 130 days developed...

yes but everyone wants to be right,,, I use the original dialogs and the logic to esplain my point... they are free not agree with me...
and i always try to add different reason from the game dialogs to support my idea!
that is a forum debate

yes there are a few user that still complain about some event they arefreeto do that I'm just try to explain with logic...that complain is useless

the dev reworked the game because some patreon complainer try convincing the dev that if he added a few characters and more cheating scenes he would get more supporters IMO

and as you can see there are new users that want start to play this game for the first time!
The various topics I'm dealing with, are interesting because they are used to underestimating NTR narration

I don't want you to agree with my ideas... I want to stimulate discussion about the story

What a boring world if ALL PPL agree with just a single opinion... no need to debate anymore... no forum required
just a conformist boring world :sleep:

we are near 600 pages of comments and no one is asking anymore the retorical question:
"IS NTR AVOIDABLE?"

as you know NTR is not avoidable in all versions of TAC ..including OS

just add "netorare"in the latest update search...NTR games are usually 6/7 pages of comments... someone has 60/70..
This game has almost 600 pages and still attract new users like pisstaker

Forums are the places made for debating without fighting or insulting. (I do my best for this point)

Last edited:

Luziferii

Mar 30, 2018
I'm not saying otherwise, just that maybe the length of the answers doesn't always make you want to do it.
At no point am I talking about insults, I know that the debates that you bring are about the substance of the game.
It doesn't bother me, but not everyone has an open mind.
I usually say, if I don't like a game, I don't play it, or if I criticise it, I have to be able to do a better job than the dev.
I'm talking in general here, I'm not targeting anyone.
Whatever the version, the main thing is to enjoy the game.
I was already playing TAC when there was the OLD version.
Good game to all

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
More than a week or two?... is from JAN 2023 when the TACOS PART 1 was released
check out this thread from the dev announce in Jan 17
it is a very interesting long debate! (y)
This was my first post in Jan 26
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-3-mircom3d.7192/post-9931048

Edit : Link error

I have joined at the debate here in 25 Jan
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-3-mircom3d.7192/post-9924774

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes