Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
If you read the story at the beginning of the game monogamy is not an option, the game mixes free pass, ntr, cuckold and swinging events, the only one I can be loyal to is tony an option you shouldn't take as you won't fully enjoy the game mircom3d work and it would be a shame

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I do not understand if you are talking with me...
be happy!!! he is working on the game!...

in the waiting time I have aquestion for you all

Do you think Anne wants to have her ass hole thoroughly examined by her gynecologist?
Screenshot 2023-06-14 at 20.02.08.jpg
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
another rape scene for the TROLL

• Angry
Reactions: Sadowdark

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Yeah I know that TACOS 3 is really new but I mean there is not a new for example (a Faithful route)
I think in one or more of the good endings for the MC .. Anne & Tony there will be faithful again...
but this requires to follow the correct route by take care of your wife sexual needs...also by sharing her with other men

The game start in the day Anne accepted the Tony plan... search about my previous posts if you areinterested in the game storyline

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Just stopping by to say hi and share a few new renders.
Been a few changes in my work place as of late which is unfortunately taking up a lot of my time. (Way too much of it, to be honest.) I apologize for not being more present and active but I want to assure you that every free minute I have I am at my PC's working on getting something out to you.
I hope to have a lot more time in the next few weeks...
Here are a couple new renders

Looks like the next part will take a few weeks

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Nah, no need for that, Tony has plenty of other options in the game.
are you sure? Have you read the prologue dialogues? ...Tony plan is to save their marriage by convincing his wife Anne to fuck with strangers...
only in bad endings he will be abandoned by his wife.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
are you sure? Have you read the prologue dialogues? ...Tony plan is to save their marriage by convincing his wife Anne to fuck with strangers...
only in bad endings he will be abandoned by his wife.
I was referring to suicide. There are other options to suicide the writer can use in the game. Tony committing suicide would be a waste and too sad an ending. I didn't make myself clear enough

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I was referring to suicide. There are other options to suicide the writer can use in the game. Tony committing suicide would be a waste and too sad an ending. I didn't make myself clear enough
about suicide?
it is just my opinion
to make you understand that the MC's plan is to avoid the divorce with Anne... if you read the prologue it seems clear to me that he has this idea of sharing his wife from few years before the game starts, with the aim of reviving their relationship... if with wrong choices the MC loses Anne.. for Tony it will be the failure of his own plan..

when a man fails his master plan he might even commit suicide...anyway he would be a loser...so only in bad endings this could happen IMO

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
about suicide?
it is just my opinion
to make you understand that the MC's plan is to avoid the divorce with Anne... if you read the prologue it seems clear to me that he has this idea of sharing his wife from few years before the game starts, with the aim of reviving their relationship... if with wrong choices the MC loses Anne.. for Tony it will be the failure of his own plan..

when a man fails his master plan he might even commit suicide...anyway he would be a loser...so only in bad endings this could happen IMO
True, that is possible. I wouldn't like to see it, but it could definitely send him over the edge, especially if Anne repeats what Emma did to him. It is up to the dev of course to decide if that is an option. This area of Tony's story stirs up baggage from my past, so sometimes it hits a little close to home.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
exactly ... here cuz this story is for adults and is an incomparable masterpiece
also had a girlfriend in the past similar to Anne she was the lead singer of my rock band...i really enjoyed having sex with her...sometimes she also dated others in the band... but she was my wife for 5 years and we are still in touch because for both of us the time of our relationship are unforgettable..

with my actual girlfriend is more a normal relationship... we are over 40 now.. so now no more madness

I think also for Anne and Tony this will change after 1 or 2 years of funny follies
maybe she will be pregnant... like was for me...
there's always a moment in life where you have to go back to being serious, especially if you become a father-

having fun when you are young is a must to avoid regrets in old age
Thank you for sharing. My first wife had a fling with my brother before we were married. No one told me until after we were married and with children. Once the secret came out (among other things), it eroded the trust and communication in the marriage as secrets often do. Eventually the marriage ended. My brother and I were inseparable once, now we rarely talk. Sad situation.

Second wife and I have been married for 20years and excellent communication and have complete trust in each other. She was in a similar situation with her ex. We worked very hard on our marriage and in supporting each other. I'm 60, she is 50, the children have grown and moved out, and after 20years we are having more fun than ever before with each other and others. 40 is too young to say no more madness :LOL:

knightlyone4u

Apr 21, 2022
I played the original game when it had 10 chapters and I dont think it had MOD's. I see now there have been lots of updates. Can anyone give some advice on where to start? Should I download Part 3 (overwrite original game or start new and play from scratch? Should I then go to chapter 14, then 15? It looks like Chapter 14 and 15 are separate games...no?

Also recommendations for MOD's?

Thanks in advance.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I played the original game when it had 10 chapters and I dont think it had MOD's. I see now there have been lots of updates. Can anyone give some advice on where to start? Should I download Part 3 (overwrite original game or start new and play from scratch? Should I then go to chapter 14, then 15? It looks like Chapter 14 and 15 are separate games...no?

Thanks in advance.
this post can help you
https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=11001576

mods are linked in the OP for both versions
if you want more content CH14 and after CH15 standalone is for u

Reactions: knightlyone4u

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017

Thanks in advance.
The version u played was the first release of TAC
  • (TAC Chapter 1-10) - recommended mod: SoiCowboy's spicy mod

After TAC Chapter 1-10 Dev decided for a revamp of TAC
followed by a standalone Chapter 15

New decision making from Dev: complete restructure of the game TAC with the intention to write the game as it was originally planned without compromises and wishes from outside
  • TACOS was born (name title "Part x" is confusing but it has all previous ones included) - recommended mod: Lord Ashram - Cheat & Walkthrough Mod

Last edited:

knightlyone4u

Apr 21, 2022
The version u played was the first release of TAC
  • (TAC Chapter 1-10) - recommended mod: SoiCowboy's spicy mod

After TAC Chapter 1-10 Dev decided for a revamp of TAC
followed by a standalone Chapter 15

New decision making from Dev: complete restructure of the game TAC with the intention to write the game as it was originally planned without compromises and wishes from outside
  • TACOS was born (name title "Part x" is confusing but it has all previous ones included) - recommended mod: Lord Ashram - Cheat & Walkthrough Mod
Thank you very much. Its an amazing game! I appreciate the help.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
SoiCowboy's spicy mod in version;

How can I see this alternative movie scene?
This scene can be watched if you at the end of chapter 5 Sunday
When MC asks to Anne what she would like to do
she replay this:
Screenshot 2023-06-25 at 18.06.30.jpg
Screenshot 2023-06-25 at 18.06.48.jpg

you have the select STAY HOME and she will go at the cinema alone swith no bra and no panties as usual for her :love:

In the chapter 6 she will tell to her husband what happened at the cinema hall

Reactions: Luziferii

Mr_Blvck

Jun 20, 2019
Where can i start the game tho? xd . all i see is part 3, chapter 15 and 14....where part 1? chapter 1?

Is the Chapter 15 Download link containing all the first chapters?

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes