Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Where can i start the game tho? xd . all i see is part 3, chapter 15 and 14....where part 1? chapter 1?

Is the Chapter 15 Download link containing all the first chapters?
TAC is the Ch 1-14 and CH 15 work. Download both.
TACOS is the new work "Original Story." They are separate stories.

Mitra2773

Jul 20, 2019
This scene can be watched if you at the end of chapter 5 Sunday
When MC asks to Anne what she would like to do
she replay this:
View attachment 2723276
View attachment 2723281

you have the select STAY HOME and she will go at the cinema alone swith no bra and no panties as usual for her :love:

In the chapter 6 she will tell to her husband what happened at the cinema hall
That's what I do too, but that way it shows me this scene from the original game. There is an alternative to this scene in this modded version ( SoiCowboy's spicy mod ) (Anna is wearing a white shirt and different guy) This mod is available in both scenes in the version.

Reactions: BetoMurilo

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
That's what I do too, but that way it shows me this scene from the original game. There is an alternative to this scene in this modded version ( SoiCowboy's spicy mod ) (Anna is wearing a white shirt and different guy) This mod is available in both scenes in the version.
I d not use spicy mod sinca a lot id time ago because that mod stops up to the CH10... I think it is not compatible with the CH14 full...
if you are looking for info about that mod you have to ask at the link you posted...

IMO I think this mod creates confusion in this story, suggesting you that the game has a female protagonist. This game is Male protagonist game and you to hear the MC's thoughts... the wife's thoughts are useless in the meaning of the plot, On the contrary, they can cause mistakes... the player has to make choices for the husband without any thoughts about his wife... this creates many surprises.. because some reactions of Anne have to be unpredictable... the story is told from a male perspective.

This is not the spicy mod thread

Mitra2773

Jul 20, 2019
I d not use spicy mod sinca a lot id time ago because that mod stops up to the CH10... I think it is not compatible with the CH14 full...
if you are looking for info about that mod you have to ask at the link you posted...

IMO I think this mod creates confusion in this story, suggesting you that the game has a female protagonist. This game is Male protagonist game and you to hear the MC's thoughts... the wife's thoughts are useless in the meaning of the plot, On the contrary, they can cause mistakes... the player has to make choices for the husband without any thoughts about his wife... this creates many surprises.. because some reactions of Anne have to be unpredictable... the story is told from a male perspective.

This is not the spicy mod thread
I finished the original game (including Tacos part 3), but because I liked the game so much, I started playing different modes of the game. The page of the spicy mod has long been abandoned. I thought maybe a hope, that I can find a solution to my problem here. Again thank you for your answers. (y)

Reactions: 88stanford88

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Movies_Classic.png this image (Chapter 5 anne_cinema) belongs to "TAC Chapter 14" (Chapter 1-10 revamped + Chapter 11-14)

Movies_Alternative.png this image (Chapter 5 anne_cinema) is from "TAC Chapter 1-10 Old" (not available to download any longer from 1st post)

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Any news on when to expect new content?
Ii think first update Dev will throw is for his other game "Christine"..at leaqst that was the last teaser on patreon.. TACOS i think will come end of July or even middle of August considering Dev has started in last update to do completley new scenes instead rewriting tjust the old versions..

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
However it's too unbalanced and obvious a game, she fucks anything that moves and it's unfair when you father him, in the end, when the two confess, the husband should have the choice to send her to shit and kill the father

Reactions: gilgamesh9
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes