mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Please don't go apologising on my behalf, I'm happy for my posts to stand or fall on their own merits and will, if I feel the need, make my own apologies.
yeah i know where you getting at, but here again you need to understand how i intented it.
what i meant to say was, that I was sorry that WE as a group(as brothers and sisters in kink) are grumpy towards outsiders, because of the bad reputation WE have.
i never intented to apologize on behalf of users who may or may not have shown bad behavior, i just wanted the situation to calm down and not to be taken too seriously.
i hardly could say: "sorry if I came off as too repellent..." since i didn't take offence.

now i hope you can read this without any sarcasm: do you think i should next time write some lines like this: "sorry if we came off as too repellent. but i do not speak for the users @TheMagister ; @yvb ; @Kaidman ; @kiteares ; @shanarc ..." because when you do, you are asking a lot of me

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Please, guys, can back to talk about game?
sure! if everyone feels they have said anything there is to say. i don't want to cut anyone off on this topic.

anyway, i know of 3 nicole scenes: one where you visit her apartment after she got injured, one where you take her to your home after you went shopping with her. and one where you visit her apartment, i believe before you she got injured? how do i get the last mentioned scene? did i miss some trigger somewhere, or is it more complex?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
and one where you visit her apartment, i believe before you she got injured? how do i get the last mentioned scene? did i miss some trigger somewhere, or is it more complex?
In ch. 4 Tuesday, go to the gym instead to get a massage.

Reactions: mehGusta

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
Do you guys really get off with this kind of fantasy? I mean, i tried to like this game, but no... Definately not for my taste.
First of all, i don`t think is a fantasy, many couples prefer this kind of open relation. I don't know if i could share my girl with someone else but i do "get off" on the cheating path. 1o years ago i was a sailor, leaving for 4-6 months voyages, getting a full taste of NTR :). Really loved that girl and i knew we were falling apart (mainly my fault, drinking, cheating). Being on the ship and having no signal, sometimes for two weeks, was a pain and when i finally get in touch with her she was always out somewhere, started arguing, sometimes not answering her phone (karma?) and then finally we broke up. I was devastated, being in the middle of nowhere, i stopped sleeping, stopped eating, stopped working and cancelled my contract losing a lot of money just to get home faster. The point is, playing these kind of games, reminds me of that feeling, and even though i don't want to live through that again i do enjoy a good story about it. Sorry for the offtopic!

geniussarif

Jan 14, 2018
Is it just me or is it impossible to see any of the CG from 7 and 8? They're in WEBP and despite the fact I've tried chrome and a separate photo viewer I just can't see them
WEBP format is being introduced from Chapter 6 (i believe to make the game size a bit smaller). To download CG Rip, visit page 63 for ch-8 and page 54 for ch-7 & ch-6.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Oh and I would prefer Anne to shave her pussy some more. Make it a nice shaving scene for another guy who demands it...
Surely you need the build up too
Tony asks her to shave - she refuses.
Now depending on route
Tony is made to watch Anne get shaved by <insert>
Anne is shaved on the QT by <insert> and has to start hiding it from Tony
A girl they swing with is shaved and Anne comes round to the idea, allowing Tony to shave her
The 3rd in their 3some encourages Anne and she does it and shows Tony just before their next meeting (for the 3rd)....or just after (for Tony) depending on stats.
Stir them emotions, stir them hard!!

goldencore

Jan 29, 2018
Surely you need the build up too
Tony asks her to shave - she refuses.
Now depending on route
Tony is made to watch Anne get shaved by <insert>
Anne is shaved on the QT by <insert> and has to start hiding it from Tony
A girl they swing with is shaved and Anne comes round to the idea, allowing Tony to shave her
The 3rd in their 3some encourages Anne and she does it and shows Tony just before their next meeting (for the 3rd)....or just after (for Tony) depending on stats.
Stir them emotions, stir them hard!!
Good ideas
Hiding it will be difficult she is naked all the time On the cuck path she could refuse to be naked around Tony, but not on the cheating path He would get suspicious

Reactions: ozzo

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
good game actually, BUT:

- dozens of bugs, easy to find them. don't understand why not improved yet
- too much of "good night", "love you", "babe", "lunch", "dinner", "work"...dialogues!
- too fast "transformation" of wifey
- too small stuff with hubby

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
good game actually, BUT:

- dozens of bugs, easy to find them. don't understand why not improved yet
- too much of "good night", "love you", "babe", "lunch", "dinner", "work"...dialogues!
- too fast "transformation" of wifey
- too small stuff with hubby
- True. But he has gotten a lot better. Now it just seems to be scenes that play out regardless of whether they should or not (IE telling wife you didn't like her sleeping with your father, which she does the next day assuming you said it was OK).
- Those, lunch, dinners, and work often lead to cheating scenes, or e-mails. There's only a few that don't lead to something.
- Slow build doesn't work that well for Patreon games as the patrons start to get antsy if nothing is happening after months.
- It's not about the hubby and Anne, it's about the hubby watching Anne, or helping Anne change.

goldencore

Jan 29, 2018
Meh, it's nice to finally have a game where the girl isn't shaved. Pretty every other game out there has them shaved, gets too repetitive.
Well, it's up to personal taste, but Anne's pussy just looks uncared and if you knew actual swingers, you'd know that they are usually really picky about pubes.
A landing strip would be alright for me, but at the moment it's just hair.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes