Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
With the impending release of AC Chapter 9, anyone got any speculation about what might happen?
I hope the black threesome MMF, Anne that fuck with Phillip (and maybe also with his son!) and finally the swingers club meeting on the weekend between Anne, the MC, Mike and his wife (very beautiful), where all can happens… :)

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I started this game some days ago and actually like the fact, that it shows some kind of open relationship. Normaly I am not a fan of something like sharing the wife. But here it is portrait really good. The only thing that bothers me, is that in this kind of reationship, the MC can cheat like hell! I really wish there was a function to tell the wife. Maybe it comes later... I mean maybe the wife wants to watch him have sex with another woman.

dark.knight48

Dec 2, 2017
I started this game some days ago and actually like the fact, that it shows some kind of open relationship. Normaly I am not a fan of something like sharing the wife. But here it is portrait really good. The only thing that bothers me, is that in this kind of reationship, the MC can cheat like hell! I really wish there was a function to tell the wife. Maybe it comes later... I mean maybe the wife wants to watch him have sex with another woman.
I support idea of function to tell wife about it and that she can watch it

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I support idea of function to tell wife about it and that she can watch it
Yeah, I agree. This will suit such an open realationship as theirs
You can make a "cuckqueen" path, but in my opinion the classic cuckold path is more exciting… at half of them there is the swingers path (already present in the game), where the MCs cuck each other reciprocally.
In my opinion the classic cuckold path (where the wife cuck the husband) is always the best, then you can insert some scenes of other types of cuckold (swingers-cuckqueen), but the most of the scenes must be "classic" cuckold.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
You can make a "cuckqueen" path, but in my opinion the classic cuckold path is more exciting… at half of them there is the swingers path (already present in the game), where the MCs cuck each other reciprocally.
In my opinion the classic cuckold path (where the wife cuck the husband) is always the best, then you can insert some scenes of other types of cuckold (swingers-cuckqueen), but the most of the scenes must be "classic" cuckold.
That's ok for me, but I just think that the whole cheating thing doesn't really fit, when they have an open-minded-relationship

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
End of the month is closing in... THIS WEEKEND!!! I feel like so many games are set to release at the end of the month.... seems like dozens....

how can I play them all at the same time ???

Reactions: tiran

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
End of the month is closing in... THIS WEEKEND!!! I feel like so many games are set to release at the end of the month.... seems like dozens....

I guess instead of playing them at the same time, you play then one after the other... ;)

lieso

Aug 12, 2017

For me the problem is that I can only fap so much

px305

May 6, 2017
What about adding some sound to the game? at least some background sounds or something, its a turn off for me not hearing anything.

Its been 8 chapters , 9 soon and not a single sound, maybe its time to add some.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
This may be a question you get a lot, Mircom, but how often do you take outside inspiration for AC? I see people, myself included, kind of yell ideas into the ether. How often do those ideas set off a lightbulb?
Anyway, keep up the good work.

Joe_shoe33

Nov 2, 2017
100% one of the best games on here!! I haven't played the cuckhold route yet with the last 8 chapters, am I missing anything??

Also, if you do take suggestions: maybe some more interesting email tasks such as, something on the beach, or involving doing something with Mike while the wife is around. Could have endless possibilities!

Can't wait for chapter 9!

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
This may be a question you get a lot, Mircom, but how often do you take outside inspiration for AC? I see people, myself included, kind of yell ideas into the ether. How often do those ideas set off a lightbulb?
Anyway, keep up the good work.
I do get a lot of inspiration from ideas posted on my Patreon or here or discord. I have lightbulbs going off all the time lol. I keep a spreadsheet of ideas that I want to bring in at different times. Plenty more chapters to come :)

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I do get a lot of inspiration from ideas posted on my Patreon or here or discord. I have lightbulbs going off all the time lol. I keep a spreadsheet of ideas that I want to bring in at different times. Plenty more chapters to come :)
Hey, thanks for your hard and passionate work. I adore this game and anticipate every new chapter, this one is one of a kind.

Reactions: Mircom3D

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
you do well and deliver excellent chapters with a great approach to storytelling

Reactions: yvb and Mircom3D

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I do love the game, but if you don't mind me saying, I think it would be worth your while to go back and try and fix some of the bugs in the earlier game. There are quite a few places where the game just ignores your choices, presumably due to some variables being wrongly set.

Reactions: Mircom3D
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes