GoodJob

Apr 7, 2018
Yeah, my idea would be that the family (Anne, husband and kids) live normally like a family in presence of the kids, but when the kids aren't around, the fun starts!!!
This thing is very exciting in my opinion, because of the contrast between the normal, boring family life, and the lewd acts committed by Anne (in presence/with permission of her husband).
If i have understood correctly the dev have postponed a little the update because he have restarted to work, however within the end of this month.
I like it, just like Marina's Cuckolding. it's a great game and great story

Axcel McAver

Sep 2, 2018
Is it weird that I wanna seduce Philip, my old man neighbour? I don't think that's weird right? No. I don't think so.
Jokes aside, I really hope I can seduce old man Phillip. I just have this strange fascination with older gentlemen having their way with women the age of their daughter. Not DILF but GILF.
P.S
Thanks for the awesome game.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
A cuckqueen? Thats just silly. How about not changing the whole perspective of the story, besides that wouldn't even make any sense based on the characters. But, leave the pussy spanking for another project. Or, just forget that it was even mentioned.
It makes about as much sense as Anne fucking old dudes. But since people are asking for that, then may as well give the people asking for cuckqueen what they want too.

Reactions: The Wicked One

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
It makes about as much sense as Anne fucking old dudes. But since people are asking for that, then may as well give the people asking for cuckqueen what they want too.
I feel ya, dude. But that is why I said "route", an alternate path, that will lead to that. Keep all the kinks that people enjoy, just, you know, add an alternate route for people who prefer a cuckqueen story.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Is it weird that I wanna seduce Philip, my old man neighbour? I don't think that's weird right? No. I don't think so.
Jokes aside, I really hope I can seduce old man Phillip. I just have this strange fascination with older gentlemen having their way with women the age of their daughter. Not DILF but GILF.
P.S
Thanks for the awesome game.
Yeah, i too hope that Anne seduce and fuck Phillip… and later his son! It would be very exciting…
Anne should fuck both young men (like the pizza delivery guy) and old men!
This game is fantastic… :)

Reactions: BannedAccount6543

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
A cuckqueen? Thats just silly. How about not changing the whole perspective of the story, besides that wouldn't even make any sense based on the characters. But, leave the pussy spanking for another project. Or, just forget that it was even mentioned.
i doesn't have to change the whole perspective of the story, to implement a little bit of cuckquean. of course anne has fun doing it with different guys, but she mostly does this because she loves tony and enjoys it because he enjoys it. tony clearly enjoys the company of other girls, too. the only problem standing in the way would be, if anne would be the jealous kind. considering her OK for nicole and everything possible in the swing route, that is not the case. so it isn't far fetched to implement cuckquean at all!

i know this game is about tony being a cuck and i won't try to change that, i like this game way too much. but i would be overjoyed to even have one single sex scene with anne as cuckquean and there is no need to change the outlook of the story for that.
It would be like a breath of fresh air in the sea of cuckold. Haven't seen a single title with "cuckqueen" tag.
yes! sadly there isn't
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
No, it doesn't. The game is about a guy that likes to watch his wife fuck other men, not the other way around.
And yet he has fucked other girls since day one, and she has mentioned how it might be interesting to watch him. So your point is moot as the groundwork for turning her into a cuckqueen has been there from the beginning.

Reactions: lehu84 and mehGusta
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes