BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
I agree - interesting article. But I think he misses one dimension of the cuck fantasy, which is the one I like.

I'm not the cuckee, I'm the cucker. Watching those videos/reading those stories, I'm the one banging (and impregnating) the wife. Not interested at all in seeing my SO fucked by someone else. But I do like watching her get off.
My personal favourite: I once had a Lebanese Arab mistress, fantastic T&A, married to an older guy, with 2 children and who was quite adventurous. I introduced her to MMF and FFM and attended a pansexual orgy with her where she really let loose. I met her again in Paris a year later and she took me to a swingers’ club like it was the most natural thing to do. One of my sweetest memories.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Because this company often replace white actors in black(arrow not rotated).
Except they generally don't. In almost every single adaptation they keep the actors white. Sure they'll throw the odd person of color into a secondary role, but most of the time, the main cast are white. Hell they racebend to white more often than to black. This is why the "Netflix diversity!" meme is fucking stupid, it was made by someone who clearly doesn't watch Netflix, and gets passed around by people who don't watch Netflix.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
isn't it more so a superhero movie(dc/marvel) meme,with all the sidekicks and superheroes/villains no one cares/knows about being changed from a white person to a different ethnicity,mostly black.
But on the whole anne being darker thing,she's younger and some people with a darker pigment will lighten with age,so it's not so weird if she's darker in the prequel.
Or she's just black :test:

9fu7tdzn

May 6, 2018
Yeah, I've seen C9 update for bronze patrons on his patreon, so was wandering that it should be out pretty soon

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
mhmmm ...whatever... she is gorgeous
Any signs of next chapter? ETA ..?
None, in the past week. But in his last update, He did state he was a little behind, due to being back at work, but the chapter will still drop in September.

yvb

Jul 19, 2017
I think it would be nice if Mircom3D threw some teaser pics from C9 at the poor fellows waiting in pain for it to come alive :closedtongue: At least we will have something to speculate about and kill some time

Reactions: geniussarif

yvb

Jul 19, 2017
I know this isn't a fan-art thread, but I don't know how to start one, so apologies for posting this here.
Thanks to @xtssgh for finding the model & @Mircom3D for this great game.
Maybe someone could start a dedicated fan-art thread?:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow ... man ... that is f*cking awesome. Great work!!!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I know this isn't a fan-art thread, but I don't know how to start one, so apologies for posting this here.
Thanks to @xtssgh for finding the model & @Mircom3D for this great game.
Maybe someone could start a dedicated fan-art thread?:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think those guys are about to be towed! :)

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes