Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
But she isn't a slut at the beginning of TAC. I remember having to persuade her, so why would she be a slut at college?

Reactions: DanThaMan

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
At a guess I would say that half of TAC Patreons are also from f95zone so those against can also post/poll on Patreon. I discovered Anne on f95 and only pledged after Ch2 because it looked very promising and was blown away by Ch3. To say I am a huge fan is an understatement. So IMO we should wait to see what Mircom3D has in store for us in terms of story, renders and gameplay. It could well be superior to TAC. Ok, so Anne was not yet a slut in college but hey, this is fantasyland, everything is possible if one imagines it so.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
So IMO we should wait to see what Mircom3D has in store for us in terms of story, renders and gameplay. It could well be superior to TAC. Ok, so Anne was not yet a slut in college but hey, this is fantasyland, everything is possible if one imagines it so.
I agree we should trust in Mircom and see what he comes up with! He delivers more content in updates than anyone I can think of so he knows what he's doing.

regueton1

Jun 10, 2017
I do not see reason for a `` before getting married '', I more interest after what happened in tac, its my opinion, you can share it or not

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I never thought she was white. I just assumed she was mixed.
Yeah that's why I asked. Not sure what she was supposed to be. You never know, many white girls do that dark tan stuff and all these weird hair dyes these days. Jersey Shore and Kardashian fads. Blech.

Wait if she black and this is cucking.....wow I never saw anything like that. lol
Its ALWAYS the white blonde bimbo with a black guy NTR. XD
If she black then about time I see a different girl. Any other games with girls of color instead of white women? Preferably with them doing it with other than black guys. I'm tired of the same old same old stuff.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
News!
Sep 13 at 4:17pm
Today I would like to share some news and what's to come in the next couple of months.
A few months back, probably more like 6 months back, but anyways... I was messaged by someone requesting I do a game from Anne's point of view. At that time I didn't put much thought into it, but since then many people have requested something like this or similar. I racked my brain for ideas as to how I could do this and so I've decided that I will be working on a second game from Anne's point of view but this game will take place before TAC. It will be about Anne's life before meeting MC from TAC and her college life.

I hope you will all enjoy this along with TAC which will continue as it is my #1 main project.

Anne Before The Adventurous Couple

More information to come. First release shall be some time after TAC Chapter 10.
I hope that this second game will mantain the NTR/cuckold/swinging paths…
Maybe was better Anna's point of view LATER the events of TAC, after have made a children or two (obviously not involved), it would have been more exciting, the kids not knowing anything of the parent's lifestyle!

Reactions: BannedAccount6543

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Interesting article
I agree - interesting article. But I think he misses one dimension of the cuck fantasy, which is the one I like.

I'm not the cuckee, I'm the cucker. Watching those videos/reading those stories, I'm the one banging (and impregnating) the wife. Not interested at all in seeing my SO fucked by someone else. But I do like watching her get off.

Reactions: BannedAccount6543
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes