Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Why should I pay for a game, when I'm going to have to skip content. That's a waste of money. The game is unique to my liking because it's not like all the others, some people here want to turn it into a carbon copy of other games. That some of us want it to remain unique seems to be too difficult a concept for some people to understand.
Baby raging lmao. Don't pay then, we don't care.
I'll be glad to have the old man:) also he always adds options, if you don't bang the old man you will bang someone else, and won't be able to bang both characters unless you give up the other, pussies everywhere lol.

(example: go to the swinger couple, bang the black guy or visit the old man and the other guy, they are not home btw, that will skip the swinging)

TL;DR it's not skipped content or wasted, it's more content for all types of audiences, same amount of content, probably.

Reactions: torkenstiem

yvb

Jul 19, 2017
Would be nice to hear some news from Mircom3D about chapter 9 progress. A few renders wouldn't hurt either

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Just curious why the other two fantasy scenes don't trigger for anne. Doesn't seem to matter what path from start of the game i've taken only the swinger fantasy scene triggers. Even attempted to adjust the scores via the console commands like some posts said in this thread but that just alters the paths but not the fantasy scene which stays on the swinger path every time. Thinking maybe the dev might want to take a look at his code and start applying some bug fixes to this game at some point.

geniussarif

Jan 14, 2018
Just curious why the other two fantasy scenes don't trigger for anne. Doesn't seem to matter what path from start of the game i've taken only the swinger fantasy scene triggers. Even attempted to adjust the scores via the console commands like some posts said in this thread but that just alters the paths but not the fantasy scene which stays on the swinger path every time. Thinking maybe the dev might want to take a look at his code and start applying some bug fixes to this game at some point.
Anne fantasizes about Ryan if Anne and Tony has sex with Vicky and her husband, don't know how to trigger Damien fantasy scene though.

Jy1017

Jan 10, 2018
It would be a great character development if the writer would use one of the cheating scenes to creampie anne and she comes home and asks the MC to eat her out without him knowing what just happened. Then progress it further and further each chapter until she's the dominant or the MC willingly does it
I too hope this thing, it's too hot and exciting!
For example the MC could lick the cum dripping from Anne's pussy after a creampie, it would be very exciting!

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
Just finished Chapter 8. Great game! I think the idea of creating three separate paths is very good (cuckold, swinger, cheating). It satisfies everyone but the vanilla guys who have tons of other games to go to anyway.
I am personally more interested in the first path, cuckold. By the way, you choose this path with the bathroom scene from Chapter 8 right? You can´t choose that before?
I will suggest some ideas for this path, some of which were already mentioned here:
1. I think this path should emphasize Anne's jeaulousy toward MC This is good to differentiate this course of events from the other two, where she would not be jealous ou this could be overcame. Anne should in the Cuck path demand fidelity from MC.
2. In this path Anne should be more assertive and dominant. She should give MC creampie, set dates without authorization (MC however could complain and try to control this if he wishes), tell MC he isn't good as her lovers, etc.
3. I disagree that a more Dom-Sub relation should point towards the end of the relationship. Of course not, relationships like that can last and it would be depressing if the cuck path pointed in this direction.
4. It would be fun if Anne got a girlfriend with which she could go out and chase men.
5. Anne is a very sexy and energetic woman. Perhaps she already cheated on MC before the beggining of the game? That would be nice to explore.

Anyway, waiting for Chapter 9!

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes