Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
Another suggestion: Perhaps the player, through MC's or Anne's characters, could have a say if she becames a flight atendant? Because this seems to imply that she would be gone for long periods of time every week...

yvb

Jul 19, 2017
I too have some advice for Mircom for the cuck path: ignore everybody else's advice and do your own thing...
I totally support this. @Mircom3D follow your own instincts not someone's specific fetishes. You are doing a great job till now. Just continue doing it :):cool:
PS: if you really would like to listen to your supporters or hesitate on the story and features just run a poll

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
Thanks for all the feedback guys! I appreciate all the feedback and ideas that I receive from my Patrons first of course but Also from here and discord.
As it has been said before (can't remember who said it though), I do have a vision as to how I want this game to evolve but I do listen to all fans and suggestions. Some I will implement and some I just don't think will fit now and may use the ideas down the road.
I understand these lifestyles very well and I try to use my experience and that of others to make TAC as real as possible with some exceptions to make things more enjoyable for the player.

If I don't use your particular idea or scenario now, doesn't mean I wont down the road. Or maybe I just wont. lol

Hope all this makes sense. :)

Ōba

Aug 19, 2018
Thanks for all the feedback guys! I appreciate all the feedback and ideas that I receive from my Patrons first of course but Also from here and discord.
As it has been said before (can't remember who said it though), I do have a vision as to how I want this game to evolve but I do listen to all fans and suggestions. Some I will implement and some I just don't think will fit now and may use the ideas down the road.
I understand these lifestyles very well and I try to use my experience and that of others to make TAC as real as possible with some exceptions to make things more enjoyable for the player.

If I don't use your particular idea or scenario now, doesn't mean I wont down the road. Or maybe I just wont. lol

Hope all this makes sense. :)
In general terms, it is a great game: the artwork, the composition of the scenes... what I did not like so much was the story, I don't say it's bad, I like the stories related to cheating, the unfaithful wife, but the genre "cuckold" does not catch my attention. I would have liked the story to be from the perspective of the wife (Anne), being seduced, corrupted, etc., but this is just my preferences. I see that many people have liked this great game.

I hope you make more games, I'll be on the lookout.

Regards

R

RWaites

News!
Sep 13 at 4:17pm
Today I would like to share some news and what's to come in the next couple of months.
A few months back, probably more like 6 months back, but anyways... I was messaged by someone requesting I do a game from Anne's point of view. At that time I didn't put much thought into it, but since then many people have requested something like this or similar. I racked my brain for ideas as to how I could do this and so I've decided that I will be working on a second game from Anne's point of view but this game will take place before TAC. It will be about Anne's life before meeting MC from TAC and her college life.

I hope you will all enjoy this along with TAC which will continue as it is my #1 main project.

Anne Before The Adventurous Couple

More information to come. First release shall be some time after TAC Chapter 10.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I hate to be a buzzkill but I think this is a bad idea...there are so many examples of creators struggling to keep their projects together once they start focusing on more than one project...I like the idea but I think this would work better as a kind of DLC for TAC as opposed to something running alongside it.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
I hate to be a buzzkill but I think this is a bad idea...there are so many examples of creators struggling to keep their projects together once they start focusing on more than one project...I like the idea but I think this would work better as a kind of DLC for TAC as opposed to something running alongside it.
I'd have to agree. Though I'd love to see a story about Anne, I think it would spread Microm too thin.

catamar

Apr 29, 2017
I can't get the scenes where she fuck the father in law in bed, only at the bathroom. And also the one when she fucks the guy from the gym. Anybody can help me?

yvb

Jul 19, 2017
I also agree that this may not be such a good idea. Right now TAC is booming and such prequel will only delute resources. Probably further on when TAC story uses up or we approach the end of TAC, would be a better time to start a new game.

Reactions: Campfire84

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
Guys, it’s just lighting!! It’s the exact same model and skin. Just younger looking and different hair. Jeesh!!

Reactions: BigBabs69

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
Please don't start anymore project than what you are already doing. We'd love to see it in future once you're done with TAC. From what I know, you're not really fully focusing on TAC itself as you have a job to tend to. Which i totally understand. It's gonna take a toll on you to complete two games. And us fans are in no hurry to get the new idea you just mentioned regarding Anne's pov prior TAC. All i hope to see is next chapter of TAC. Much love to your work man. Hope you understand. :)

Reactions: yvb and Yonamous
3.90 star(s) 123 Votes