Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
i think no necessary early years of Anne current time.. maybe the dev should consider multiple protagonist for TAC
I hope this thing too, no early years of Anne!
In my opinion the dev should start a new story with new charachters, or continue the story of Anne, maybe some years later with Anne having a family, why not!

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
Yes a new game with Anne as MC is too much. I think no new games are in order: We have 8 chapters, and thats just 8 weeks in the relationship between Anne and the MC. There is a lot more to the current story that wasnt explored yet.
Just some "meanwhile" scenes will do... especially in the cheating path

Reactions: tomislazy and yvb

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Why not a game where Anne is the MC, just see everything from Anne perspective.
Yeah, but not early years of Anne, the dev should continue the story, maybe some years later with Anne and her husband making a family (it would be more exciting)...

Reactions: Ricardo100

9fu7tdzn

May 6, 2018
I'd love to have tac fully finished first before any other project XD and i think it would be better if there was some current mc perspective in the new project as well

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
her husband/mc, or maybee someone else... I can't imagine
I mean, we also do not know whether she has or has not had anal sex. Maybe, she lost it before meeting the MC, or maybe they've tried it before and just haven't done it in a while.
I just hope it gets incorporated soon.

Reactions: yvb

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
exactly. i would hate a game with Anne before meeting MC...why would we care? expand the story and make them a family while she cuckolds him...who knows maybe find out it's not his kid.
also any info on release date of chapter 9?
Yeah, my idea would be that the family (Anne, husband and kids) live normally like a family in presence of the kids, but when the kids aren't around, the fun starts!!!
This thing is very exciting in my opinion, because of the contrast between the normal, boring family life, and the lewd acts committed by Anne (in presence/with permission of her husband).
If i have understood correctly the dev have postponed a little the update because he have restarted to work, however within the end of this month.

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes