torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
And yet he has fucked other girls since day one, and she has mentioned how it might be interesting to watch him. So your point is moot as the groundwork for turning her into a cuckqueen has been there from the beginning.
You're absolutely right. He has been a slut since the beginning and I completely forgot about the other small detail. No matter, Anne being a cuck still wouldn't fit in this story line. They both can't be submissive or dominant and thats usually where this kind of fetish leads.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
You're absolutely right. He has been a slut since the beginning and I completely forgot about the other small detail. No matter, Anne being a cuck still wouldn't fit in this story line. They both can't be submissive or dominant and thats usually where this kind of fetish leads.
I agree it would obviously have to be a path that would lock the cuck path as one has to be dominant, one cuck path would lock the other out. A player would be able to choose if they want the husband to be dominated or for the husband to be dominant.

Reactions: torkenstiem

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
They both can't be submissive or dominant and thats usually where this kind of fetish leads.
I don't think that is true. They could have a switch relationship. Don't get me wrong, I am all for the husband being hardcore cucked (really as hardcore as we can get - I want to see him suck cock for her!) and really hope that is the direction this goes, but I don't see anything in the plot so far that would preclude them switching roles constantly.

Reactions: mehGusta

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
I think this switching roles thing is a kind of turn off... be dominant friday and submissive saturday does not allow for a really strong character development on either path. Better if the player can choose a submissive or dominant path and each of those plays out in the long run. If players get off beeing submissive and dominant they can play again the other path.

Reactions: torkenstiem

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I think this switching roles thing is a kind of turn off... be dominant friday and submissive saturday does not allow for a really strong character development on either path. Better if the player can choose a submissive or dominant path and each of those plays out in the long run. If players get off beeing submissive and dominant they can play again the other path.
I agree, but there are definitely people in real life who live like this and find this sexually exciting. There is even a name for it (switch).

3.90 star(s) 123 Votes