shanarc

Aug 4, 2017
Yes finally got it, and yes, it's kind of logical now, that in cheat way, nothing happens, cause the MC is here. Thanks guys !

Now other question i saw you can have a spa event... Gosh never got it. Some tips?
For the spa event have Martin go in the bathroom and then go to the swingers but don't enter instead say you want to leave then when Anne will say that she wants to stay tell her she can stay if she likes (she leaves with you). Then on the second date with Martin on the beach Anne will meet Drake, have sex with him and he will invite Anne to go to spa with him later.

Last edited:
Reactions: LokiTime

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
There’s a character based WT which needs completion a few pages back. Would everyone who contributed add their bits on it and post again please? We can then slowly build towards a complete WT up to Ch9.

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
For the spa event have Martin go in the bathroom and then go to the swingers but don't enter instead say you want to leave then when Anne will say that she wants to stay tell her she can stay if she likes (she leaves with you). Then on the second date with Martin on the beach Anne will meet Drake, have sex with him and he will invite Anne to go to spa with him later.

Thanks, but strangely i don't have the option of this spa, and she never meets this Drake after the second date with Martin... Guessing what i'm doing wrong damned.

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
I FINALLY got the Drake dude and the spa.. Gosh this game is a mess by its choiices.

So how i did :

Movie night : Swinger interracial.
You need to meet the swingers, but refuse their invitation (the FIRST one, to enter)
With MC Dad, Let him enter in the shower ---- Anne flirt, and fuck, watch it.
Tadam, Drake is here. So the spa.

Now is the question about the choices. I mean, Anne clearly HIDE the fact that she fuck Martin, Drake and gone at the spa. For me it's the cheating route... but nop, apparently it's the CUCK route... Weird, really for me.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
I FINALLY got the Drake dude and the spa.. Gosh this game is a mess by its choiices.

So how i did :

Movie night : Swinger interracial.
You need to meet the swingers, but refuse their invitation (the FIRST one, to enter)
With MC Dad, Let him enter in the shower ---- Anne flirt, and fuck, watch it.
Tadam, Drake is here. So the spa.

Now is the question about the choices. I mean, Anne clearly HIDE the fact that she fuck Martin, Drake and gone at the spa. For me it's the cheating route... but nop, apparently it's the CUCK route... Weird, really for me.
One scene with Drake at the spa is on the cheating route and involves Troy the masseur, after meeting Drake at the beach and doing anal or not.
There is another scene with Drake. Anne goes to the beach and then tells MC about meeting him while he licks her out. There is then an anal scene with Drake at the spa. That scene requires I believe no cheating but cuck route. There is some logic to Mircom3D ‘s variables but it’s not always apparent.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
One scene with Drake at the spa is on the cheating route and involves Troy the masseur, after meeting Drake at the beach and doing anal or not.
There is another scene with Drake. Anne goes to the beach and then tells MC about meeting him while he licks her out. There is then an anal scene with Drake at the spa. That scene requires I believe no cheating but cuck route. There is some logic to Mircom3D ‘s variables but it’s not always apparent.
I don't know, I wanted to get that path where she tells mc but I couldn't get it. Can you tell me the steps how to get it if you know it?

LokiTime

May 20, 2017

The logic i don't see, is in the choice. I mean to have the Cheat route i mean FULL, you need to choose to be cuked... I feel like the Movie you chose is a bit non sense for me. Could be more more easier if, the cheat choice, put you on the cheat route and give you ALL the cheat choices, if you see what i mean.

Right now it's more like a puzzle... Not really understanble for me

Decentlyindecent

Jan 18, 2018
Microm, I know you read this thread, so I hope you see this. Please don't get discouraged by the comments about the paths.

The story is amazing so far, easily one of the best NTR games out there. It's not that people are saying the content is bad, it's just that it's very confusing and hard to navigate well. I know you already plan to rework some paths, and I'm sure you're taking all this feedback into consideration, but I don't want you to be discouraged by it. The story's there, really, the choices just need some tweaking or clarification.

Bouncy Gimp

May 1, 2017
if you want Anne to fuck Drake and his friend then tell her husband you should have this:

cuck >4
annecheat =0

use the console to change them, I changed them to this:

cuck = 100
annecheat =0
slut=100

pagaru

Jun 24, 2018
Microm, I know you read this thread, so I hope you see this. Please don't get discouraged by the comments about the paths.

The story is amazing so far, easily one of the best NTR games out there. It's not that people are saying the content is bad, it's just that it's very confusing and hard to navigate well. I know you already plan to rework some paths, and I'm sure you're taking all this feedback into consideration, but I don't want you to be discouraged by it. The story's there, really, the choices just need some tweaking or clarification.
you wrote one of the best ntr do you have any recommendations of other ones?

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
If there is a better NTR/Cuckold game out there please tell me because I dont know. This is the best game I've played so far. However, if the paths are clarified, and if you have a cuckold path with a little more dominant Anne then this game will be just perfect. More so because few NTR games are cuckold games.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
if you want Anne to fuck Drake and his friend then tell her husband you should have this:

cuck >4
annecheat =0

cuck = 100
annecheat =0
slut=100
You mean the clean-up scene and the bathtub scene?

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Messing about with Unren and the variables to see all scenes in one or two plays may well screw up your gameplay. It did mine when I was trying to write a step by step WT.

Zerokyl

Aug 26, 2017

cuck >4
annecheat =0

cuck = 100
annecheat =0
slut=100
sorry for the stupid question, forgot how to call the console menu, tell me.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes