Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
One scene with Drake at the spa is on the cheating route and involves Troy the masseur, after meeting Drake at the beach and doing anal or not.
There is another scene with Drake. Anne goes to the beach and then tells MC about meeting him while he licks her out. There is then an anal scene with Drake at the spa. That scene requires I believe no cheating but cuck route. There is some logic to Mircom3D ‘s variables but it’s not always apparent.
Yeah, the anal spa scene (with Drake cumming inside Anne's ass) is at the end of chapter 9, where Anne tell MC this scene (the location is the spa's bathtub) and when the story ends, MC tell Anne that he would like lick (clean-up) the cum in her ass… this is the cuck route

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Yeah, the anal spa scene (with Drake cumming inside Anne's ass) is at the end of chapter 9, where Anne tell MC this scene (the location is the spa's bathtub) and when the story ends, MC tell Anne that he would like lick (clean-up) the cum in her ass… this is the cuck route
Do you remember how to get it? I got the cheating but can't get that one no mater what I do.

Last edited:

Zerokyl

Aug 26, 2017
Just search any renpy thread for the word console, it is everywhere.
I can not find these parameters
cuck = 100
annecheat = 0
slut = 100
can you tell the path in more detail
But it is impossible to change these parameters in saving
I'm just an amateur, not a pro

madbloke

May 4, 2017
I can not find these parameters
cuck = 100
annecheat = 0
slut = 100
can you tell the path in more detail
But it is impossible to change these parameters in saving
I'm just an amateur, not a pro
I'm no expert either, but you may or may not want to have a look here, (depending on how in depth you want to get,
but the answer to your original question is shift o
But I don't think it will help you FIND those parameters, which is a different question.

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
if you want Anne to fuck Drake and his friend then tell her husband you should have this:

cuck >4
annecheat =0

use the console to change them, I changed them to this:

cuck = 100
annecheat =0
slut=100
0.5c Changelog ??

Thanks for the informations.

Well to be clear yes i really enjoy this game, but more clear choices in the diff paths could be amazing.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
This is my fave game to play and I got a bit of a question since I don't know how coding renpy games works but is there a chance a stat display could be implemented that shows the variables listed and how much points are in each this might help players navigate the game easier

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
This is my fave game to play and I got a bit of a question since I don't know how coding renpy games works but is there a chance a stat display could be implemented that shows the variables listed and how much points are in each this might help players navigate the game easier
I was thinking of something like that in the revamp after Chapter 10 is released.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
I was thinking of something like that in the revamp after Chapter 10 is released.
I was actually replaying the game not too long ago, and notice you already started improving stuff. Like implementing the updated Nicole model at the in chapter 1. The revamp is going to be much appreciated for sure. And definitely well worth the wait.

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
Is there a way to see Anne having sex with Drake, then getting the cleanup scenes, or is it just her telling the MC about it?

shanarc

Aug 4, 2017
Is there a way to see Anne having sex with Drake, then getting the cleanup scenes, or is it just her telling the MC about it?
Not unless you cheat as you need cheatanne = 0 to get the clean up scenes but to get the drake beach flirt scene you need cheatanne > 2.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
So, with anticipation for the next release boiling over, what's everyone hoping to see in the next update?
I personally want to see more of the cuckquean route where Anne starts watching the protag fuck other women in front of her, like Mia.

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017
So, with anticipation for the next release boiling over, what's everyone hoping to see in the next update?
I personally want to see more of the cuckquean route where Anne starts watching the protag fuck other women in front of her, like Mia.
:unsure: I want:
Some scenes with Luke (son of MC's Boss).
A threesome Josie, Anne & MC (maybe later a foursome with Martin).
A foursome Josie, Anne, Phil & his son.
A threesome Anne, Nicole & MC.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes