Morathi

Aug 27, 2017
I hope this ugly old man thing stops. Can't see that. Sexual Thrill is on thing but old people can't and shouldn't get her attention. And what happened to the e-mails ? Wasn't that the whole plot and point ^^
Totaly agree. I can undertsand why she cheat on MC with young and handsome black guy from sport team, why she fuck's with a hot stranger at the beach, well, even with MC father, i can understand because he is in good shape and has a big cock, but what about that old creep and his ugly son? That's realy looks wierd for me.

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
Totaly agree. I can undertsand why she cheat on MC with young and handsome black guy from sport team, why she fuck's with a hot stranger at the beach, well, even with MC father, i can understand because he is in good shape and has a big cock, but what about that old creep and his ugly son? That's realy looks wierd for me.
Thats why I hope for the all forgotten Ryan to return. Breaks with the Old-Age dynamics plus he is a friend to MC which has emotional potential... I liked that scene back in episode 2 when MC displayed a little jealousy towards the compliments and behavior of Anne with Ryan. That could be more like that with Ryan, other MCs friends and even MCs boss.

Reactions: yvb

dendddy

May 31, 2017
I think that old man was a nice change and new exciting taboo just like father-in-law. I am excited to see more and I think it is good to have various options. Keep up the good job Mircom!

Reactions: moddy1

Deleted member 24136

Donor
May 4, 2017
Thats why I hope for the all forgotten Ryan to return. Breaks with the Old-Age dynamics plus he is a friend to MC which has emotional potential... I liked that scene back in episode 2 when MC displayed a little jealousy towards the compliments and behavior of Anne with Ryan. That could be more like that with Ryan, other MCs friends and even MCs boss.
The thing is now she fucks who she wants and the husband is like ok whatever. She fucks behind him idk how often, is like hey I fucked this dude without telling you, wanna know what happened?! Now the emails are obsolete... believe me if he made some polls for content it would've been different ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
The thing is now she fucks who she wants and the husband is like ok whatever. She fucks behind him idk how often, is like hey I fucked this dude without telling you, wanna know what happened?! Now the emails are obsolete... believe me if he made some polls for content it would've been different ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
WRONG! Emails are not obsolete. Every chapter has a new email activity! Most are on Tuesday and a couple on Wednesday!

Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
I dont think the email activity is all that important. MC could have all those ideias by himself (inspired by the internet), or, better still, Anne could come up with them.

Bouncy Gimp

May 1, 2017
So chapter 9 had 865 renders. And it seems that each chapter process increases with around 200 render each time. So chapter 10 should have around 950 to 1000 renders

Reactions: Mircom3D
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes