yvb

Jul 19, 2017
So chapter 9 had 865 renders. And it seems that each chapter process increases with around 200 render each time. So chapter 10 should have around 950 to 1000 renders
It better has at least a 1000 for the time it takes to reach us ;)

Reactions: Mircom3D

Bouncy Gimp

May 1, 2017
It better has at least a 1000 for the time it takes to reach us ;)
Not really, the developer is one of the best, he always delivers on time. And he went on a trip after the release of chapter 9, so he started developing chapter 10 later than usual. We already knew that chapter 10 would arrive later than usual

Reactions: Keller and Mircom3D
D

Deleted member 684203

I believe from reading his Patreon posts...etc that he is tying up loose ends in Ch10 before the big rewrite he plans for TAC and Ch11. Game mechanics will be streamlined and choosing a favorite route will be simpler.

Reactions: geniussarif

yvb

Jul 19, 2017
Not really, the developer is one of the best, he always delivers on time. And he went on a trip after the release of chapter 9, so he started developing chapter 10 later than usual. We already knew that chapter 10 would arrive later than usual
Chapter 10 - TBA (now 3rd Dec or almost 2 months)
Chapter 9 - 07 Oct (1,5 months)
Chapter 8 - 20 Aug
Chpater 7 - 16 Jul
previous chapters released almost each month

Do not get me wrong... I do support Mitcom3D. Just bringing some facts that recent chapters seem to take more time

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
You know as a game is growing the paths are more complicated and the game requires more time of development, aren't you?

PTM666

Feb 19, 2017
Judging by the faces she makes later in the game while fucking other dudes, I think she's getting off on it too much to go back. It's a subtle change earlier in the game, but by the time she's at the spa it's pretty noticeable.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Totaly agree. I can undertsand why she cheat on MC with young and handsome black guy from sport team, why she fuck's with a hot stranger at the beach, well, even with MC father, i can understand because he is in good shape and has a big cock, but what about that old creep and his ugly son? That's realy looks wierd for me.
Exactly the reason why you don't grasp why she, as beautiful woman who could have every partner, would go for an old man and his ugly son is why it works. A handsome man is just an alternative version of the MC. When she decides to have sex with people who, under normal circumstances, would be out of her league though, the MC (just like you) will have difficulties projecting himself into her sex partners which either alienates her or increases her depravity (from his point view). When appearances become irrelevant, the sex tends to become more primal.

Morathi

Aug 27, 2017
Exactly the reason why you don't grasp why she, as beautiful woman who could have every partner, would go for an old man and his ugly son is why it works. A handsome man is just an alternative version of the MC. When she decides to have sex with people who, under normal circumstances, would be out of her league though, the MC (just like you) will have difficulties projecting himself into her sex partners which either alienates her or increases her depravity (from his point view). When appearances become irrelevant, the sex tends to become more primal.
i am sure what that old man and his son could NEVER satisfy a slut like her, so she fucks for what? to achive pleasure? or she fucks only for fuck? fucking with those two (ugly old man and his tiny sissy son) seems irrational for me.

Reactions: Yonamous

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
i am sure what that old man and his son could NEVER satisfy a slut like her, so she fucks for what? to achive pleasure? or she fucks only for fuck? fucking with those two (ugly old man and his tiny sissy son) seems irrational for me.
Of course she does it for pleasure, one way or the other. Perhaps it turns her on being humiliated by lowering her own standards to reach an orgasm and she gets a kick out of seeing the MC's bewildered reaction to it. Having sex with someone equally beautiful isn't exactly a challenge.

Besides, fetishes like age play do exist and it shouldn't make you mad that some women only need the tip of a finger to get off.

D

Deleted member 684203

Judging by the faces she makes later in the game while fucking other dudes, I think she's getting off on it too much to go back. It's a subtle change earlier in the game, but by the time she's at the spa it's pretty noticeable.
She does doesn’t she? I too think she is getting more depraved/liberated and therefore enjoying the extramarital sex much more than before. Eventually she will find a man who can satisfy her needs without sharing her. Love. MC is IMO going down from loved husband to loved companion. IRL these couples end up in divorce so I’m curious how Mircom3D is going to end this story.

yvb

Jul 19, 2017

Hello everyone! As always thank you very much for your continuous support.
Hopefully this will be the last update before the release of Chapter 10, at a rough estimate right now I would say Chapter 10 is %82 completed.
Some of you already know that my real life job is as a Retail Store Manager for a big box store so this time of year takes a lot of my time. I'm working long days and trying to get my two days off per week but doesn't always happen. Not to make excuses but that is partly why Chapter 10 is taking a little longer than usual, also this update will be huge. :)

Thanks again for all your support and take care,
Mircom3D

yvb

Jul 19, 2017
From the published teaser images I still can't figure out what would be the main storyline of CH10. Any suggestions?

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes