UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

anniversary.png

I can't believe it's been one full year already! One year ago today I launched Chapter 1 and did not know how well the game would be accepted but I knew what I wanted to create and went ahead with my idea and vision.
Over this last year I have received hundreds if not thousands of ideas of what people would like to see in the game. I have added quite a few of those ideas and for that I thank each and every one of you that has given me ideas.
All that has been accomplished so far is because of all of you. I could not have raised the quality of the renders or gotten all the assets required without each and every one of you.
TAC is your game and I want to keep it that way. Your support and Ideas fuel me to keep going.
This year has been full of challenges but I have survived and I believe I am stronger today than I was a year ago.
I have made some amazing friendships over the last year while working on TAC, and hope to make a lot more in the future.
I have some great plans for the future of TAC and I know that it is no where near completion.

Again thank you all for this amazing year and look forward to seeing what the future hold.

Mircom3D

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
Happy Anniversary to Adventurous Couple! How do you feel about the awesome path your game is on, Mircom?
Hey, sorry @Wicket, I just saw your question.
I feel good about where the game is heading. I honestly didn’t expect much when I first decided to create TAC. All I wanted was to create something that had kinks and fetishes that I enjoy and hoped others would like as well. I’m very happy with the reception it has received and hopefully as a community we can grow it even more!
:)

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Here's hoping that next year Mircom doesn't go with the larger updates. Sure it's nice getting nearly 1k new renders, but I prefer not waiting as long to waiting longer for more content.

Reactions: YaFLCL

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Here's hoping that next year Mircom doesn't go with the larger updates. Sure it's nice getting nearly 1k new renders, but I prefer not waiting as long to waiting longer for more content.
Unfortunately, that is a double edge sword. Sure, the updates are taking longer, but think about how much people bitch when a short update is released on this site.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Hey, sorry @Wicket, I just saw your question.
I feel good about where the game is heading. I honestly didn’t expect much when I first decided to create TAC. All I wanted was to create something that had kinks and fetishes that I enjoy and hoped others would like as well. I’m very happy with the reception it has received and hopefully as a community we can grow it even more!
:)
Thanks for thr reply, Mircom. You are the best!!!

Reactions: Mircom3D
Jul 23, 2017
I'd really love a gallery mode. I didn't even know the Martin shower scene existed until someone mentioned it here. I still can't get the 'clean Anne' scene. Can't find any saves for it either.

Reactions: FastBullet

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Unfortunately, that is a double edge sword. Sure, the updates are taking longer, but think about how much people bitch when a short update is released on this site.
His monthly updates were never really short to begin with. It's just now that they're much much larger, they're taking twice as long to come out.

Hollowpain

May 31, 2017
His monthly updates were never really short to begin with. It's just now that they're much much larger, they're taking twice as long to come out.
It's normal, each update cover a full week in game, at first when the game had only one path, it needed a full month IRL to be done, but now with more or less 3 different paths it takes more time.

Add to this simply mathematical thing, that earlier this year Mircom was on sick leave, so he had more time to work on this project than now that he's back to work.

So if you want him to work more on TAC, don't hesitate to give him a few bucks on his Patreon ;) .

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'd really love a gallery mode. I didn't even know the Martin shower scene existed until someone mentioned it here. I still can't get the 'clean Anne' scene. Can't find any saves for it either.
@Mircom3D Surely the gallery mode would be wonderful for see again all the exciting scenes discovered while playing, and the best mode in my opinion is like in Milfy City: when you unlock a scene, the question mark disappear and the scene is available in the gallery.
In this way you can see what scene is missing, and eventually play again for try to unlock it.
Furthermore would be useful a walkthrought with all the consequences of any choice written on it (like DmD's), the cheating/cuckolding/swinging points gained for every choice (can be written also "on game" while playing, next to the choice) and the mimimum various points required to unlock a scene (always in the walkthrought).
These are simple advices for improve even more this beautiful game!

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes