The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Okay so I got a question..in this version here...I can't seem to hear any sounds nor music..and there seems to be bugs in characters and such..is that the correct CHP 9 version or it's a crack ? I mean there are sound and music settings yet you can't hear any..
No. There are no sounds or music, yet.

yvb

Jul 19, 2017

Just stopping by to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and hope you are all enjoying the holidays with your loved ones!

I’m happy that the season is finally over in regards to work but very happy to be spending time with my family today!

Take time to really appreciate the time you have with your friends and family.

Love you all and thank you very much for all your support!

Happy Holidays

Mircom3d

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017

Just stopping by to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and hope you are all enjoying the holidays with your loved ones!

I’m happy that the season is finally over in regards to work but very happy to be spending time with my family today!

Happy Holidays

Mircom3d
Happy Holidays, Mircom and fans!

Jansen

May 8, 2017

Happy Holidays

Mircom3d

Is there any image to this post? If yes then please can you share again as the image wont load.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Aw c'mon, dude, wheres your Christmas spirit? Put on some Die-Hard, eat some sugary sweets, drink down way too much alcohol and chill! Mircom will deliver soon, he's good for it.
I know he will deliver. I don't doubt him, however, mine, yours and everybody's Christmas would have become much better if we had this game. Maybe our new year will be like that.

Reactions: geniussarif
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes