Hollowpain

May 31, 2017
Mircom, where are you? (dont rush thou, wed prefer good content after waiting than something unfinished)
IMHO Mircom has a lot of work at his paying-bills-work.

It's the week before Christmas people, in every country where western's capitalism has planted one's claws, it's the rush in stores and overwork for their managers...

9fu7tdzn

May 6, 2018
IMHO Mircom has a lot of work at his paying-bills-work.

It's the week before Christmas people, in every country where western's capitalism has planted one's claws, it's the rush in stores and overwork for their managers...
Yes, I know. And its unfortunate. Not saying I want the update now no matter what xD. The wait is killing though.

Hollowpain

May 31, 2017
I'm predicting this Saturday night or Sunday morning he will release the update
I hope so but I think it will be a week later. The last update on the release was on the 4th december with a 82% completion, the time between updates was 10 days and the chapter 10 completion was +12%.

So mathematically you might be right, BUT I give Mircom 1 more week because of the real life work and the planning of Christmas.

Ok it's official I need to get a life... o_O

9fu7tdzn

May 6, 2018
I hope so but I think it will be a week later. The last update on the release was on the 4th december with a 82% completion, the time between updates was 10 days and the chapter 10 completion was +12%.

So mathematically you might be right, BUT I give Mircom 1 more week because of the real life work and the planning of Christmas.

Dont worry dude, I've done the same calculations

Reactions: Hollowpain

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017

Haha! I think we all do.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Okay so I got a question..in this version here...I can't seem to hear any sounds nor music..and there seems to be bugs in characters and such..is that the correct CHP 9 version or it's a crack ? I mean there are sound and music settings yet you can't hear any..

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes