Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
good work solid story has a good appeal to this fetish of hotwifing and exhibitionist wives

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Is this game full of NTR content or share ur girlfriend with other man?
The game is full of NTR content, the husband share his wife with other men (especially in the 3rd chapter) and watch his shared wife from the outside, at least for now.

Reactions: bernthal

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I will look at the webp option, had never heard of it before. Thanks for mentioning it.
I will work on all errors and missing event tonight and tomorrow morning.
I had planned on more with the old guy and with Elena but being down one pc for a while, I had to negate some things to get the release out in decent time.

I may add them later and re-release. Not sure yet.
@Mircom3D in my opinion you should take your time and some days to test the update (like Icstor for example).
Besides you should put some stockings and heels in the sex scenes, with the husband inside the room that watch and help the wife to be fucked, it will be fantastic.
However the game is beautiful, many compliments to you!

May 5, 2017
Go to hell i would like to say a loud but anyway the dev did bring out realistic thoughts of many but (hate from the depth of the heart this game).
P.S. take no offense anyone i respect ur fetishes and my post i hope will not bring all the drain crawlers to me,dev you made a moderate game i must confess.

Reactions: pappypop

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
And pretty soon she'll stop sucking your dick after fucking other men, then she'll start doing it behind your back, eventually forgetting to come home days at a time, until one faithful morning when you get a text saying shes moving in some black guy and she knows you'll understand, you being the beta moron that you are. I'm sorry, i tried, i really tried. I was hoping to broaden my horizons, and since i liked seeds of chaos style ntr i thought that i could handle this as well. When it comes to sharing someone i truly care for and love, the idea of sharing her with someone else just bounces of layers and layers of "i don`t fucking want to". Don`t get me wrong, the game IS nice, but not the experience.

SuperDuper7

Jan 23, 2017
Thanks for the mega-link with week3.

I guess, that i'm one of the earliest fan of these game.
And so I feel very sorry to say, that i'm very disappointed with week3.
Everyday is almost the same.

(Be careful spoiler!!! I don't know, how i could hide the next paragraph behind a spoiler-button)
Tony is getting up, pick some coffee & bring it up to the room, than breakfast (where everyday nothing happen), than they going to beach (where everyday almost nothing happen), than they have lunch (where everyday nothing happen), than they go to the pool (sometimes an old man touching Anna's ass (but that is only one picture), sometimes the old man do nothing), than they have dinner (where nothing happen or two times the waiter have a look between Annas slipless legs (which is only one picture), than they go to the room, where Anna fuck a person at 20:00 on the bed, while Tony is watching from outside. The sex-scenes are almost the same and less than 10 pictures: one BJ-picture, one 69-picture, one cowgirl-picture, one missonary-picture, one doggy-picture, one cumshot on body), the guy left the room, Tony is entering the room ang gets everyday the same BJ with cumshot in her mouth, than they sleep.
The next day the same things will happen.

There is only sex on the same bed. You can have sex everywhere, but everytime the same sex-location is boring.
And Tony is watching the sex everytime from outside the window. If he does this once: good idea. But everyday the same is boring.
There is never a zoom-in from the camera like it was in the weeks before. if someone is watching between Anna's sleepless legs, give us a zoom on her pussy. If there is a cumshot on her face: zoom in, even if Tony is watching from outside. If someone is coming in Anna's mouth, zoom in and show us, how some sperm in running through her lips. If the old man is touching Anna's ass, zoom in. If the bikini is showing one of Anna's nipple, zoom-in. If Anna is getting fucked, zoom-in to show us, how the cock is entering her pussy and zoom-in to her face to show us her lust & excitement.
You are the master of the camera. Use this and give us more details.

I know, that creating a game is lots of work, but take your time!!!
Make every day a different adventure.
If you need 2-3 weeks for creating 1 perfect day in the game, maybe you should publishing the game in a different rhythm. Your biggest fans can download every single day (when it's ready), your normal fans can wait 2-3 month and than download the whole week. But make every day different. Make every sex scene different.

This 3. week seems a bit like a drive-through at McDonalds. One day you take a hamburger, the next day a cheeseburger and the third day a Big Mac. Well, there is everyday a different burger, but it's still not much difference.

(And bytheway there is one mistake in the story: There is a woman asking Tony to come to her room, but the player haven't a chance to go to her room.)

My dear Mircom,
sorry for my negative words to week3.
I just try to give you some ideas to make the game great.
I'm still a fan and hope for week4.
Good luck!!!

Sorry for my broken English. English isn't my first language.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
And pretty soon she'll stop sucking your dick after fucking other men, then she'll start doing it behind your back, eventually forgetting to come home days at a time, until one faithful morning when you get a text saying shes moving in some black guy and she knows you'll understand, you being the beta moron that you are.

Mmmm man that would be good for at least one of the Endings!

Its ok its not for you. I despise diaper fetish stuff, it turns me off like nothing else, I don't go around shaming people into diapers or badly reviewing content that has it. I just stay away from it.

I wish NTR was treated the same, maybe some day.

Anyways this dev does not have enough patrons, I hope he gets more! :p

Edit - put my money where my mouth is

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Got to say I have been watching this for a long time now and I'm not huge fan of NTR stories I can read/play trough them fine and enjoy what those stories have to offer. And there hardly fetish that could turn me away from something and if I find that something even mildly interesting I will probably go trough it anyway.

But I decided to try this and I was pretty happy with it up until chapter 3 (yea chapter 3 is bit of broken but I'm not going to complain about that) I'm not fan of this usual cuckold fetish stuff with BBC and inferior white stuff that seems to be the go to when it comes to cuckolding genre in anything and it seems to be what most of the fans of this stuff like. But I might check the later chapters too even though I think I know already that this is going to be the theme of this game from start to finish seeing that white guy in the threesome scene.

But anyway it's pretty straightforward story with no usual grinding for points that you see in almost every other game and it's nice change for me but story is bit too straightforward. But i have seen people becoming okay with their own fetishes even though those fetishes would be weird pretty quickly so I take it that the wife had this fetish just not sure enough to act upon it. It seems to be pretty good reading for those who truly like this stuff I can't say how good it would be because I'm not fan of this kind of stuff but it had my interest and I might some day play more of it even though I find it off putting.

But hey not everything is meant for everyone and I know that these games are pretty rare so I hope for other people who are fans of this that author can finish this.

Edit: And when I think about cuckolding I see it as kind of rough aggressive and oppressing while NTR I see as more smooth directive and controlling but it might just be the stuff I have read. But I have read pretty much from happy to the horrible twisted dark NTR or it might just be that I'm not accustomed to cuckolding and what it offers. Because I do not have much of experience of seeing it

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Mixed feelings about this one. The content will absolutely not be for some, others like me will sit on the fence and others will love it. Personally while I like the messing about with knowns she did fall into going a bunch further very quickly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But hey that is all just my opinion and what I would like, it's be a very boring world if we all thought and liked the same.

The renders are nice and the characters are all obviously adult and Anne wow could watch her all day.

This should be marked VN as it is very linear, I have only come across one choice that actively changes something, I have only tested this properly at the resort. The rest all leads to the inevitable.

Others have mentioned the size...2Gb is going to get seriously unmanagable very soon. Speak to Ptolomy - Dreaming of Dana went from 9Gb to 1Gb....
Either that or release patches alongside updates.

Technically - there are a number of errors at the resort and a whole bunch of missing images. I don't know about fixing the errors they may be simple coding error like a missing space or could be serious bug needing hours of work. All but one of them I could ignore and move on, but you need to play through the resort section. You can't "Don't tell her" when her nipple is out at the beach as the only option to continue the game is to rollback, not ignore.
But there really is no excuse for missing pictures.

Overall I liked it and think it has some potential, but for me, part 4 needs to go back to how she was in part 1/2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Walkthorugh ?
no need for any walkthrough, there are no variables in the script, any choice you make will have no repercussions on future events, you can just choose what guys you want the wife to have sex with and in some cases you don't even get to choose.

And pretty soon she'll stop sucking your dick after fucking other men, then she'll start doing it behind your back, eventually forgetting to come home days at a time, until one faithful morning when you get a text saying shes moving in some black guy and she knows you'll understand, you being the beta moron that you are. I'm sorry, i tried, i really tried. I was hoping to broaden my horizons, and since i liked seeds of chaos style ntr i thought that i could handle this as well. When it comes to sharing someone i truly care for and love, the idea of sharing her with someone else just bounces of layers and layers of "i don`t fucking want to". Don`t get me wrong, the game IS nice, but not the experience.
you forgot the part where the ex-wife rapes the husband in the divorce court.

Thanks for the mega-link with week3.
I guess, that i'm one of the earliest fan of these game.
And so I feel very sorry to say, that i'm very disappointed with week3.
i agree, this last update did nothing for me, mostly doing the same events every day and no choices that impact the future gameplay whatsoever.

Reactions: WoodyGB

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Loved the new update, the content was excellent and how liberated she become on her vaccation, unfortunatley i dont think she will continue to fuck around as often at home. The only drawbacks where all the missing Pictures and there where alot of "an exception has occured" in this update, making it seem alittle bit rushed.

Glave27

Aug 26, 2017
A few things.
Didn't like when the MC lied about getting hit on. Which leads to the next point. This is supposed to be "The Adventurous Couple", we already have a Cuck Simulator game. The one girl who hit on him would have been a great time for the wife to watch the husband with another woman. Maybe it turns her on too. Also, can he just buy a damned mic after the first night instead of whining every time that he wishes he could hear them? :p That's it for now, just hope this turns into an actual couple game instead of another BBC cuck one.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
LOL.
I have read some people complaining about the MC losing control... and I think that you don't get what cuckolding is about.
Once you open Pandora's box, there is no going back.
This result could be different if she was into this, but she was cajoled by the husband.
She just understands the being naughty is fine... that there are no consequences.
So the ilussion of control sooner or later was gonna get broken. Because SHE holds the reins, not him.
She can do whatever the fuck she wants... and he's gonna take it.
Why? Because it excites him... that shame, jealousy... that's what gets him hard.
We don't know if the MC has some limits, or when he's gonna say "enough is enough".
But when you play with fire, you can't cry and whine when you get burned.

I have yet to play the update... but I'm looking forward to it.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes