Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Outstanding update @Mircom3D ! Really enjoyed playing through this and Anne is one of the most beautifully rendered/enjoyable characters that I’ve seen. In regard to the pace of the game, I think that unfortunately as a dev you’re never going to win haha. There will always be complaints about a game moving to fast, but if you commit a serious amount of detail there will be complaints about the game moving too slow, case in point A Wife and Mother. In that aspect, I think that you should continue at whatever pace you feel comfortable with and trust your instinct, it’s gotten you this far with a growing number of fans. However, I think that its important to consider the context of the game at this point. The couple is on vacation, their first vacation after deciding to share each other. This is the perfect opportunity to try out their fantasies, to be spontaneous, to rush it. No one there cares or knows who they are. This is the perfect opportunity to make rash judgements or take giant leaps forward. By experimenting here, they figure out whether this is something they can pursue at home. It makes sense that Anne would try these things here, where no one knows them, as opposed to at home, where there might be serious consequences. In that perspective, I fully support her progression in this update. I also love Anne’s style! I think that outfits play a huge part in how we enjoy these games and is often underappreciated. All of Anne’s outfits are stunning, great job!

I do have one suggestion in regards to the central use of peeking on Anne. While I can’t think of another better/realistic way to do this, often we hear the MC complain how he wishes he could hear what’s going on, and I personally would like to hear it too! My suggestion is that in addition to the MC’s perspective, can we also experience each scene as if we were in the room? As the scene plays out we can not only watch from his perspective, but intermittently we can jump into the room and experience the scene. This way we can not only feel the excitement of the MC, but also hear what Anne is saying and experience the full scene, not just visually. Also, I personally found it very hot when Anne was telling the MC of how Ryan caressed her on the first night, whenever the MC left the room. Instead of having the MC always around and spying, how about we have Anne narrate some of her encounters at night before bed? It could be like a flashback, while Anne narrates we could see the scene. This could be smaller stuff, maybe she flashed or made out with someone, but since the MC wasn’t there she could act a bit more freely. Anyway, these are just suggestions, keep up the great work!

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Outstanding update @Mircom3D ! Really enjoyed playing through this and Anne is one of the most beautifully rendered/enjoyable characters that I’ve seen. In regard to the pace of the game, I think that unfortunately as a dev you’re never going to win haha. There will always be complaints about a game moving to fast, but if you commit a serious amount of detail there will be complaints about the game moving too slow, case in point A Wife and Mother. In that aspect, I think that you should continue at whatever pace you feel comfortable with and trust your instinct, it’s gotten you this far with a growing number of fans. However, I think that its important to consider the context of the game at this point. The couple is on vacation, their first vacation after deciding to share each other. This is the perfect opportunity to try out their fantasies, to be spontaneous, to rush it. No one there cares or knows who they are. This is the perfect opportunity to make rash judgements or take giant leaps forward. By experimenting here, they figure out whether this is something they can pursue at home. It makes sense that Anne would try these things here, where no one knows them, as opposed to at home, where there might be serious consequences. In that perspective, I fully support her progression in this update. I also love Anne’s style! I think that outfits play a huge part in how we enjoy these games and is often underappreciated. All of Anne’s outfits are stunning, great job!

I do have one suggestion in regards to the central use of peeking on Anne. While I can’t think of another better/realistic way to do this, often we hear the MC complain how he wishes he could hear what’s going on, and I personally would like to hear it too! My suggestion is that in addition to the MC’s perspective, can we also experience each scene as if we were in the room? As the scene plays out we can not only watch from his perspective, but intermittently we can jump into the room and experience the scene. This way we can not only feel the excitement of the MC, but also hear what Anne is saying and experience the full scene, not just visually. Also, I personally found it very hot when Anne was telling the MC of how Ryan caressed her on the first night, whenever the MC left the room. Instead of having the MC always around and spying, how about we have Anne narrate some of her encounters at night before bed? It could be like a flashback, while Anne narrates we could see the scene. This could be smaller stuff, maybe she flashed or made out with someone, but since the MC wasn’t there she could act a bit more freely. Anyway, these are just suggestions, keep up the great work!
Great post!
Says it all really.
Kinda what I was trying to say previously, but I've got to say, you put it way better than I could have;)

Reactions: Mircom3D

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Now she is already the total slut: No more flirting/excitement before/during the sex, just a few sentences and then: Come at 20:00 in my bed to fuck me in 10 standard-pictures...
it looks like the game should be better "I make my wife a cheap whore"

I find it somehow totally ridiculous he lets her fuck by others and then goes away he does not even want to watch so stupid that's totally pointless
she cheats on him then fucks her wild in the area without him knowing it and i could bet even if he gets it out he is still happy about it i always find it a pity that such good games are destroyed with such stupid things

she goes from an extem shy girl to a cheap deceitful all can fuck me whore at the speed of light and the mc is such an idiot who is happy about it

and by the way I would not touch the old one anymore and fuck her

and why can not it be alternating times he helps her that she fucks others then she helps him that he can fuck other women THAT would at least give the appearance that they are still interested in each other

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
@Deadlyreaper How is Anne deceitful, when everything that trnspires is with Tony's knowledge & blessing?
No disrespect to you personally at all my friend, but can I possibly suggest something to you?
If this (awesome) game is winding you up so much, would you not be better off switching your attention to something else, rather than trying to influence the dev into making a version of "The Adventurous Couple" that's acceptable to your own personal tastes?
Just saying ;)

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Great post!
Says it all really.
Kinda what I was trying to say previously, but I've got to say, you put it way better than I could have;)
Haha thank you! I actually didn't see your post, went back and read it. Seems we are of the same mind! I was actually a bit surprised with the threesome scene, but it was a nice surprise! I think the explanation for the jump is actually in the dialogue: the night before you leave, Anne says that she is worried about doing the same things at home, where everyone knows them. Overall, I think that this update did take a huge leap, but it makes sense that Anne would let loose on vacation, kind of as an experiment. One more suggestion I have, especially after the threesome, is that the sex scenes could become a bit more immersive. I think this goes off of what I was saying before, playing out the scenes from MC's perspective as well as putting us in the room would help greatly (and solve the problem of the scenes lacking emotion!). Hearing Anne would help in that aspect. Also, especially with the threesome, I think that more than 2-3 slides could have helped make the scene a little better.

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
Now I dig the idea of the game and the renders. And I thought the first two episodes with all the teasing was super hot. While the vacation was enjoyable, I felt it went a bit overboard though. Her having an experience or two while there would make sense, but 5 was a little much and each scene was short and didn't really have much build up. I get that it'll slow down again once they get back home and that's promising, but I'm a little worried about how you can escalate beyond where the game has already gone. I mean, threesomes and cucking him with him in the room, gangbangs etc could happen eventually, but it feels like a lot of barriers were broken very quickly.

I like the premise of the game though, so I truly hope it turns out to be good.

Ray1021

Sep 18, 2017
what happened to the black woman at the beach that asks you to come over to her room? Do we not get an option to go see her?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This game is relatively bad for now. It needs a lot of polishing. For example, when MC and wife go to mall for the first time, i made them just go shoping. No funny bussiness with showing wife to those ugly creatures in shoe shop or elswhere. Second time - also. Just went on dinner and after that went home. BUT, later when MC and his wife have sex, they talk like those stuff I avoided actually happened. So, dev needs to (if he wants to have serious game, not just some bellow average shit of game) rewrite some dialogues and make 2 versions - one for people who do stuff at mall and another for those who don't do stuff at mall. If you do mall stuff you go to sex scene with dialogue 1, if you avoid mall stuff you go to sex scene with dialogue 2.

R

RWaites

Chapter 3.0.1 PC & Mac
Feb 28 at 9:02pm
I'm pretty sure I got all the bugs, missing pictures and missing event fixed.
Here are the new links for both the PC and Mac versions

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Good stuff. And really ties together a lot of loose ends. Thanks.
I've kinda rewritten the scene with Cornell. Replace the script.rpy file in your game folder with this one BUT do not delete the previous file. ATM it's more of a cuck/hotwife scene but am rewriting TAC more as a 'liberal' couple who fuck other partners and talk openly about it. It's for my own liking but I'll share with anyone who wants it when it's done.
@Mircom3D I'll take it down if you wish and keep this to myself.
Wow! Am loving this VN more and more every time I play it.

SuperDuper7

Jan 23, 2017
What is ATM? In sex language i know ATM only as 'Ass To Mouth' but that doesn't make scene in these case. What is ATM is these case?

What is TAC? Tits After Cumshot?... :) ...i Know: The Adventurous Couple... ;-)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
atm = at the moment
you should check
if you want to know what a word means. usually you can find it there.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
The harem builders and the teenage fappers will never be happy with this type of game and they should not play it, there are hundreds of other games for their liking. But for those who are secure enough IRL and with their relationship this fantasy is very playable.
Seriously. Soooo many of the people that post on these threads (threads about NTR or cuck games) and endlessly complain come across to me as being underage. The content seems to disturb them, like they get actually bothered by it. And I get it. Really there was a time where it would have bothered me, many years ago. Just like a 5 year old watching the movie Alien. Its going to be disturbing cause a kid isn't ready for that kind of content yet.

What I don't get is why they don't fuck off to go enjoy the literal hundreds of games (thousands if you include the Japanese ones) that have nothing but happy harem sex for them to feel safe in and enjoy.

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
Seriously. Soooo many of the people that post on these threads (threads about NTR or cuck games) and endlessly complain come across to me as VERY underage. The content seems to disturb them, like they get actually bothered by it.

What I don't get is why they don't fuck off to go enjoy the literal hundreds of games (thousands if you include the Japanese ones) that have nothing but happy harem sex for them to feel safe in and enjoy.
A lot of people despise NTR and cuck lovers, as we see in this and other forums. It´s not a good or a bad thing, just a fact of life and is not going to change, so maybe NTR and cuck lovers should face it.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
A lot of people despise NTR and cuck lovers, as we see in this and other forums. It´s not a good or a bad thing, just a fact of life and is not going to change, so maybe NTR and cuck lovers should face it.
No, you kinda missed my point. I understand they dislike/hate it. Yep. Got it. What I do not understand is why all these people that profess to hate and seem to be disturbed by this content...seem to constantly exposing themselves to it.

Every new title with this content and they show up to play it. Only...to then be disturbed.

Like, do you have a shit fetish? No? Ok. Thats understandable. What isn't is someone who is turned off and grossed out by shit content and then you find out they spend alot of time on the internet looking at it. That is fucking weird.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
No, you kinda missed my point. I understand they dislike/hate it. Yep. Got it. What I do not understand is why all these people that profess to hate and seem to be disturbed by this content...seem to constantly exposing themselves to it.

Every new title with this content and they show up to play it. Only...to then be disturbed.

Like, do you have a shit fetish? No? Ok. Thats understandable. What isn't is someone who is turned off and grossed out by shit content and then you find out they spend alot of time on the internet looking at it. That is fucking weird.
it's not the case for this specific game but in most of the other threads in this site the tag NTR wasn't in the Genre section of the OP for the game, so players who didn't like that fetish DLed the game thinking there was no NTR finding it there without any way to avoiding it. then some devs tried their best to make that even more irritating by claiming the scenes in question weren't really NTR. correctly tagging the games from the start would avoid 90% of the drama.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes