BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
So I've been looking up the subject and found a number of interesting things I didn't know from various sources on the internet.
QoS: Queen of Spades, a hotwife (as opposed to an adulteress, fucks other men with her husband's approval) who only likes black men and big black cock: BBC. They sometimes have a playing card spade tattooed on their ankle, breast or lower back. The wife often ends up leaving her husband to pursue her fixation.
True Cuckolds only get to watch their wives with other men and get their reward afterwards(cleaning up the creampies) or jerking off. Couples stay married longer. Often a mix of Dom/Sub in the relationship.
Wifesharers participate in the banging of their wives with other men. Usually at the wife's request, getting drunk with his mates or to spice up their sexlife. Apparently a lot of guilt feelings later on.
Threesomes with the wife's female friend are 'events' that often occur unplanned.
Wife swappers are 2:2 at the max 3:3 with the wife going with a husband who's wife goes with the first husband. It could be called husband swapping as well. It's considered a sexy lifestyle for couples with children. Marriages last longer except that from time to time one partner falls in love with another partner and that's when the shit hits the fan. Women are often persuaded by their husbands to indulge just because he wants fresh pussy but doesn't want the guilt of adultery.
Swinging is when both husband and wife on equal terms have sex with multiple partners, male and female, usually within a club or someone's house. Liberated couples who do not have children or their responsibility any more and who want to spice up their sex lives.
Voyeurs (which I am) often pay couples to act out their fantasies with other people and when possible are passive attendees at swinger parties. The voyeur is more excited by a spouse fucking a stranger than with their spouse.(True)
There is a whole business of websites,travel agencies, clubs,hosting, hotels and motels, clothing and jewellery associated with all of the above which openly cater to couples' sex lives. E.g. Hotwives can wear a special ankle chain or neckchain and get tattooed hotwife or cuck or slut. Many choose temporary tattoos specially when on holiday. The Caribbean is a favorite destination after Las Vegas. Brazil is also popular. Swinger couples wanting to travel hook up with like minded couples in the country they want to visit on swinger sites, stay at their place and have fun together.
I never knew there was so much to it and that so many modern (thinking) couples were into all that stuff. Anyone else has some interesting info?

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
This the opposite genre of Netorare which is Netorase where the husband is the one who wanted the wife to be screwed by other guys. The renders were good and netorase is also enjoyable for me but it would have been great if the dialog is on the wife's point of view instead of the husband's . It's a bit turn-off in the husban's point of view if you're just watching and you can't hear what they are saying , It would have been hotter if your wife will just tell you the juicy details after like on Atelier Sakura's game " Marina Cuckolding Report " where you have the chance to play the wife's point of view at the extras

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So I've been looking up the subject and found a number of interesting things I didn't know from various sources on the internet.
QoS: Queen of Spades, a hotwife (as opposed to an adulteress, fucks other men with her husband's approval) who only likes black men and big black cock: BBC. They sometimes have a playing card spade tattooed on their ankle, breast or lower back. The wife often ends up leaving her husband to pursue her fixation.
True Cuckolds only get to watch their wives with other men and get their reward afterwards(cleaning up the creampies) or jerking off. Couples stay married longer. Often a mix of Dom/Sub in the relationship.
Wifesharers participate in the banging of their wives with other men. Usually at the wife's request, getting drunk with his mates or to spice up their sexlife. Apparently a lot of guilt feelings later on.
Threesomes with the wife's female friend are 'events' that often occur unplanned.
Wife swappers are 2:2 at the max 3:3 with the wife going with a husband who's wife goes with the first husband. It could be called husband swapping as well. It's considered a sexy lifestyle for couples with children. Marriages last longer except that from time to time one partner falls in love with another partner and that's when the shit hits the fan. Women are often persuaded by their husbands to indulge just because he wants fresh pussy but doesn't want the guilt of adultery.
Swinging is when both husband and wife on equal terms have sex with multiple partners, male and female, usually within a club or someone's house. Liberated couples who do not have children or their responsibility any more and who want to spice up their sex lives.
Voyeurs (which I am) often pay couples to act out their fantasies with other people and when possible are passive attendees at swinger parties. The voyeur is more excited by a spouse fucking a stranger than with their spouse.(True)
There is a whole business of websites,travel agencies, clubs,hosting, hotels and motels, clothing and jewellery associated with all of the above which openly cater to couples' sex lives. E.g. Hotwives can wear a special ankle chain or neckchain and get tattooed hotwife or cuck or slut. Many choose temporary tattoos specially when on holiday. The Caribbean is a favorite destination after Las Vegas. Brazil is also popular. Swinger couples wanting to travel hook up with like minded couples in the country they want to visit on swinger sites, stay at their place and have fun together.
I never knew there was so much to it and that so many modern (thinking) couples were into all that stuff. Anyone else has some interesting info?
One thing a lot of those have in common is divorce.

Sure you find couples that stay together and things like that can even strengthen some relationships but for the most part, especially the ones that get banged by their husbands friends, divorce is usually not far behind.

Reactions: BannedAccount6543

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Finally got around to playing the update, and I think my gripe is completely different than others...
The story is fine, and much different from most "son living with his mom and sisters" rinse and repeat games on F95. My gripe is just with the Patreon pay system itself. I decided to give 5 bucks to Mircom this month, but the early access game is 25 bucks. For the state the game is in right now (buggy, grammatically bad), that is not worth a 25 dollar update.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Finally got around to playing the update, and I think my gripe is completely different than others...
The story is fine, and much different from most "son living with his mom and sisters" rinse and repeat games on F95. My gripe is just with the Patreon pay system itself. I decided to give 5 bucks to Mircom this month, but the early access game is 25 bucks. For the state the game is in right now (buggy, grammatically bad), that is not worth a 25 dollar update.
Pledge the 5 bucks to show support. The game itself is available here not very long afterit is released for highest tier patrons.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
"Coming up in Chapter 4

-Continuation of Nicole's story

-2 New events and scenes with Anne

-Massage event

-New Activity event

- 300ish new renders

-Set up for future events.

There is quite a bit going on in Chapter 4 and will progress some stories or begin future stories.

Not sure yet on the exact release date as there is still work to be done. "

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
You have Cuck simulator, but that's also a very early version. Aside from that there is some NTR/cuck stuff in a few games, but less than I'd like. Searching NTR or cuckold in tags will give you some suggestions.

A game with some similar themes, but also a different view is Angelica's temptation, where you play a bimbo housewife and get the choice between staying true to your husband, a route where he willingly shares you and cucking him against his will.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
looking forward to chapter 4
anyone know of any other games with similar content ?
Swing&Miss new game just released

If you want the good Japanese games with similar themes:

壁の向こうの妻の嬌声(こえ)2

and

Otonari no Kokujin Otto ni Dakarete Nakimodaeru Saiai no Tsuma

will keep you busy for a few weeks

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes