moozoo

May 11, 2017
Netorase is ok, but a netorare line would suit better here. Especially the story with her work - the boss, staying overnight, talks on the phone getting weirder. It is like the guy thinking of some light adventures like teasing, but things going wilder out of his control. But too late for this game, she already messed up seriously with husband's consent.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Look- I know your hero doesn't wear a cape. But he's an old pervert who was just spotted near a titty bar with a stack of singles.. It'll be a while before he runs out of singles. So hold your nuts and your breaths. Aren't you glad I gave him that stack of singles??? :test:

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
So saves are useless...

A correction - it looks as a separate chapter, so our previous choises are useless...

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Chapters 1 through 3 were very linear. No matter what your choices were you all ended up in the same place so saves don’t matter from those chapters to continue in chapter 4.

I made the switch to Tyranobuilder for Chapter 4 because I find it a lot more user friendly, especially with my little scripting knowledge.

Your choices in chapter 4 and forward will direct the path you follow. Chapter 4 sets up a couple of those paths.

begemot11

Oct 27, 2017
So, with Anne we have 2 scenes, right? A handjob with stepbrother and masturbation in tan salon. Or did I miss something?

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes