SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I think it depends on the choices you make as to whether the husband feels bad or not.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I think it depends on the choices you make as to whether the husband feels bad or not.
The MC starts feeling bad, or feeling like he's loosing her, at one point or another in the game depending on choices. If you pick all the right choices, he only starts to feel that something is off and starts to get worried at the end of last release.
That black dude that you saw walking around the bar at the end of last release (the one that tried hitting on the MC's ex in the bathroom) probably dominated Anne while the MC was having fun in the bathroom...Anne was all quite and refused to share what happened at the end of the chapter...I think that will be the dude Anne runs away with (hell, maybe he's the abusive pimp I keep saying Anne deserves/Anne is secretly hoping for)...assuming the Dev ever comes back to finish the game.

Last edited:

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
He just posted an update:

"Hello everyone,

Let me first apologize for not being more present here! Life has been very hectic since going back to work. I'm lucky if I get 1 day off each week.

I am of course still working as much as I possibly can with Anne. Yes it is going slower than CH12 when I was home for 2 months from Covid-19.

It's hard to say just how far along I am at the moment because a lot is being added as I move along. As always I do hope to provide a fairly large update. Rough guess right now I would have to say that I am close to the %50 mark!

I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.

Thank you all for your support and your continuous support though these hard times!

Take care and stay safe

Mircom3D"

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Well they're not exactly a couple anymore, since they moved house or thereabouts Anne fucks everyone. I assume if MC puts his foot down it's game over.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I agree!! Sharing in " some cases " does not diminish a relationship.... it strengthen it. Since I am routing for them.. I hope it works out. whatever happens we..... will see some fantastic sex.

Reactions: oszapo25 and jeos1

Morghast

Jan 23, 2020
He wouldn't. This is what he wanted. He gets plenty of action too from his other hookups.
Well not exactly, hotwifing and swinging are a total different thing from what Anne is doing right now (not even counting the cheating path)... she is fucking with minors ffs and she is jumping in random dicks given the opporunity... even the random doctor or the assistant in the dentist fucks her.. and there is no saying or agreement. This game has gone far and away from the "couple" thing and has become "lets fuck whatever walks in 2 legs".

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes