stevea73

May 31, 2020
As mention above that Anne doesn't tell all of her stories she did that day yes true she doesn't yet in stat box says she still faithful WTF or you chose not to here her story she gets the shits really i think it should be MC that gets the shits because she's interested in doing every guy town and all he gets is a crappy hand job

Jy1017

Jan 10, 2018
How about this line out of Anne talking with the MC about the taste of semen:

"First off, you can't get a good enough taste if the dude rockets his acorn past my tonsils and deposits his throat yogurt downtown!"

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You sir have a way with words and I'm loving it lol. However I don't know if it's right for her personality. If that makes sense.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
You sir have a way with words and I'm loving it lol. However I don't know if it's right for her personality. If that makes sense.
That might be the vanilla version. Anne's a different beast in the Spicy version. I have a few volunteers helping me make my changes in Chapters 1-3. I have a graphics guy that does excellent work making additional scenes.

When I first volunteered myself to fix the mistakes, I thought, what the hell, go for it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
SoiCowboy I must admit your rendition of the spa scene was very well done. Anne seems to have character this time around, I dig it. And it fits the situation.

You making it only available to a few instead of uploading a patch for everyone won't give you much input. Additionally, not everyone remembers every scene as it were, so your changes may go unnoticed. And who's to say that you won't give up in the middle and leave us hanging? ;)
I'm not giving up. I have Chapters 1-5 ready for prime time. Waiting on one graphic.

I have to learn how to setup my own thread here.

Anybody know how?

Cheers!

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Goobdoob is close; however, we're not talking just artwork here, but a modification to the game. (Not to steal goobdoob's thunder as the suggestion of a separate thread is a good idea.)

SoiCowboy, you want to head into the mod section and fire up a thread there. See: https://f95zone.to/threads/mod-uploading-rules-12-02-2018.9236/

And no, the mod will not show up in the "Latest Updates" section. And, as far as I know, there are no filters to check it from there. Though, regular searches will result in hits. Hope that helps! Good luck!

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
And no, the mod will not show up in the "Latest Updates" section. And, as far as I know, there are no filters to check it from there. Though, regular searches will result in hits. Hope that helps! Good luck!
The Manila Shaw Ren'Py Remake shows up in the Latest Updates. Does that mod make it different somehow?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
The Manila Shaw Ren'Py Remake shows up in the Latest Updates. Does that mod make it different somehow?
Games like that are "rebuilt" games from the ground up. Typically, it's a change of engine (i.e., RPGM to Ren'Py). They're not "mods" that piggyback over existing game files. Most mods adjust a few things and have a few files that overwrites the original ones. Does that make sense?

Reactions: SoiCowboy

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Games like that are "rebuilt" games from the ground up. Typically, it's a change of engine (i.e., RPGM to Ren'Py). They're not "mods" that piggyback over existing game files. Most mods adjust a few things and have a few files that overwrites the original ones. Does that make sense?
Sure does, thanks!

I was just worried that all this hard work would go unnoticed. :(

Cheers!

Reactions: Back

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
One thing you can do is ask the mods (moderators) to post a link to your mod (modification) in the game's OP. That's done a lot.
Great idea! It never dawned on me to try that. I always thought mods were little programming snippets that help with cheats and such. If I had the skills necessary, I'd like to create a mod, kind of like the STATS box in TAC, where it would list flags that I need to change so that I wouldn't have to go into the console just to enter annefaith = True. Have a list, click the flag and change it there.

It would make this project so much easier. I've run the TAC executable so many times checking for mistakes in my coding, my hard drive's magnetic material is being scraped off. Haha! :ROFLMAO:

Thanks goobdoob and Back for being so kind to a newbie.

Last edited:
Reactions: Back
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes