stevea73

May 31, 2020
i will say though playing game and saying no to every encounter was boring lol as not much happens between MC and Anne but even if you chose yes to all encounters there's hardly any action between those two and yes it was MC's idea to share Anne around but title of game is Adventurous Couple so i would like to see more scenes where they are doing stuff together just my thought also there was one part where if you chose where Anne confesses to cheating with Martin and later in day still has sex with him and end of day when there home and MC finds out that she was with him again after confessing MC goes that's hot what the hell [ i think there should have been an option after Anne confesses where MC says to Anne to stop see him because Anne said that when MC was seeing a co-worker so think the same should apply to Anne ] also think after where they are on the couch and being honest with each other think there should be an option there too where MC asks Anne to take a few steps back on trying to have sex with every man in town and that the two of them do more things together as a couple after all it's called Adventurous Couple that's just my thinking no one has to agree or whatever

Last edited:

rkr866372

Nov 9, 2019
Just played the game..
Here's a thing i was wondering about
In one of the chapter anne did mention to phil that it would be good if she get in touch with her father..
I was wondering there should be a route on that too..
This game is awesome so far..

mannygramps89

Jul 3, 2020
I am also looking for swiging games since ages.. It's hard to understand why all devs avoid swinging and keep falling into cheating or hot wifing or .. NTR-cuckolding.. All you can find are short scenes of swinging like the one in this game with only static poses and no animation and also with several choice you get to NOT do it. Apart from the 2 games you mentioned (whereby Dreming of Dana is the best.. goes even in direction "poliamory") , you will find a whole path with a quite nice swingers ending in LOP Club Velvet Rose but even here the swingers scene has no animation and is again unfair to the man.. the wife gets fucked like hell and he only gets to lick the pussy of the other wife.. There is one more swinger path in LOP_GOLD_Living_With_A_Nympho but with the same "restrictions" and another one i found in Living with Temptation (or was it "Eleanor"? - not sure anymore but 1 of these..) but again unfair .. the wife gets gangbanged in a swingers club and as an option also after she left the club with several guys in their limo, while the MC gets only one girl to fuck and then just "watches" his wife getting gangbanged. Oh and he also fucks his wife as 1 of the 5.. During the game the wife gets 2 more gagbangs but in the swingers club, thats all , as i said before.. And there's 1 more swinger scene in "Happy Marriage" unfortunatelly of the same kind: the wife gets filled by 2 men in all her openings while the man .. you guessed.. just LOOKS while having the wife of 1 of the men on his lap fucking him , which he however doesnt seem to care too much about coz yes sure.. he is busy WATCHING his wife get fucked so nice and hard..

This is the present situation related to swinging in these games . My explanation for this is that most devs as well as most partons are YOUNG or .. very young.. and the idea of swinging generally is something that comes later , when yo get a little older and maybe you kinda had enough of the same pussy and ass for 10 years or so, no matter how good that pussy or that ass is .. and your partner got also enough of your (probably huge) cock and you both decide that you want to have some more fun with some other pussies asses and.. cocks.. Of course watching your partner fucking next to you is also a hot theme by swingers but unlike the way "open relations" are handeled in most of the present games, swinging is a FAIR GAME! You give your woman to another man and he gives you his woman in exchange. Thats fair and good! And damn sexy too.. It's just not something for teenagers to dream about.. Maybe we have to wait for the devs to grow a little older..

If anyone knows other games with at least 1 scene of swinging please post the name here. Thanks.
I believe seeds of chaos has such a atmosphere, wherein a human couple is forced to become slaves of a powerful demon couple. I too have been yearning for pure swinging games/visual novel. Even cuckquean games/content are rare to come by. Sadly all we get is twisted NTR/cuckoldery.

tappp92

Oct 23, 2017
I believe seeds of chaos has such a atmosphere, wherein a human couple is forced to become slaves of a powerful demon couple. I too have been yearning for pure swinging games/visual novel. Even cuckquean games/content are rare to come by. Sadly all we get is twisted NTR/cuckoldery.
Used to love that game, but it's been in development limbo for ages. Sure there's updates but they're not meaningfully progressing the sexual aspects of the story much at all.

tappp92

Oct 23, 2017
Is
I've been sending it privately to those that want to actually read the revised dialog to look for any errors I may have missed. After thousands of edits, I still overlooked several and have gone back to correct them. (Oops!)

Recently I went back to Chapter 4 with Mike where I inserted a few special effects and it turns out I did that wrong, too. Aahh! It's never ending. I have recently taken a break. I have been working on this every day for over two months!

If you're not a native English speaker, you may not notice any appreciative difference from the original. However, there is additional dialog because now, in my version, Anne and other NPCs "think" and "whisper."
I'd been keen to help out. Really enjoy the spirit of this endeavor.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Any predictions for the next update?
I was going to ask that question several weeks ago, but there didn't seem to be too much interest in this thread. I'm even coming out with a mod of the dialogue and it didn't seem to gain any traction. After send parts of the mod to a half dozen interested players, only two of them communicated back with their critiques and suggestions. :cry:

The big question I have is, why did Anne lie to the MC about the spa day?

She has a three-way with Drake and Troy, giving her panties to Troy again. Did you see the look on her face when Troy demands her panties again?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What was going through Anne's mind as she thinks about giving up her panties? Any suggestions for my mod?

Here's my take.

Suggestions for Anne's thoughts are appreciated! :)

Then, she lies about it to the MC and describes her solo tryst with Drake at the spa, which was all fiction. What was that all about?

On a side note, can anyone link me to sound effects of a male ejaculation while inside and outside someone? And I'm not talking about a male's voice.

Cheers! :)

Last edited:

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
SoiCowboy I must admit your rendition of the spa scene was very well done. Anne seems to have character this time around, I dig it. And it fits the situation.

You making it only available to a few instead of uploading a patch for everyone won't give you much input. Additionally, not everyone remembers every scene as it were, so your changes may go unnoticed. And who's to say that you won't give up in the middle and leave us hanging? ;)

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
SoiCowboy I must admit your rendition of the spa scene was very well done. Anne seems to have character this time around, I dig it. And it fits the situation.

You making it only available to a few instead of uploading a patch for everyone won't give you much input. Additionally, not everyone remembers every scene as it were, so your changes may go unnoticed. And who's to say that you won't give up in the middle and leave us hanging? ;)
I'm not nearly done with it. I have gone back to Chapter 4 and I have a few graphics to add and I received some very good renderings for Chapter 9 as well where Anne gives the MC a present after she was at the beach that afternoon,
annefaith=True.

Reactions: Back

Jy1017

Jan 10, 2018
I was going to ask that question several weeks ago, but there didn't seem to be too much interest in this thread. I'm even coming out with a mod of the dialogue and it didn't seem to gain any traction. After send parts of the mod to a half dozen interested players, only two of them communicated back with their critiques and suggestions. :cry:

The big question I have is, why did Anne lie to the MC about the spa day?

She has a three-way with Drake and Troy, giving her panties to Troy again. Did you see the look on her face when Troy demands her panties again?

What was going through Anne's mind as she thinks about giving up her panties? Any suggestions for my mod?

Here's my take.

Suggestions for Anne's thoughts are appreciated! :)

Then, she lies about it to the MC and describes her solo tryst with Drake at the spa, which was all fiction. What was that all about?

On a side note, can anyone link me to sound effects of a male ejaculation while inside and outside someone? And I'm not talking about a male's voice.

Cheers! :)
I love the internal thoughts. It's a great addition and can add to the sluttiness and make the story better. However the term "cock snot" is alil off-putting in my eyes. If it's comedic value that you are trying to add then please continue. If that's not your goal then I would change it to something that you could see a woman like Anne say.

Reactions: Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I admit, I also looked at it oddly when hitting "cock snot" just as Jy did. I don't think I've ever heard it described quite that way ever before... Crap, now it's lodged into my brain, lol. :sneaky: Man, you're dedicated, SC! :love: Even going so far to ask for certain sound effects. xD But hey, those sample dialogues sounded really good. Really love the internal monologue so we can delve into her thoughts as well. Great job, SC! Don't think enough people say that since you've been on this mod for a while now. (y) Got to jet for now but wanted to drop off that compliment for ya, SoiCowboy. Cheers!

Reactions: SoiCowboy

stevea73

May 31, 2020
i agree in some parts in what you are saying SolCowbot but as said before Anne's only interested in doing other guys she shows more affection and love to them then she does to MC even to the point where she offers anal for the first time to a stranger and not husband [MC] and even afterwards still doesn't offer it to him so don't get how this is helping their relationship or marriage when she's doing the whole town and as well as cheating on him yes he wanted to share her but really that much come on think there where two or three scenes where Anne is doing two or three guys in one day but doesn't even think twice about husband or wanting to be with him that's f##king stupid and all MC does is oh that's hot really WTF and yes it's just a game and i don't have play it just saying it got annoying sometimes even when you play this saying no to all options Anne still shows no interest in MC so a lot of the options are pointless

Reactions: xXwankerXx

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I love the internal thoughts. It's a great addition and can add to the sluttiness and make the story better. However the term "cock snot" is alil off-putting in my eyes. If it's comedic value that you are trying to add then please continue. If that's not your goal then I would change it to something that you could see a woman like Anne say.
How about this line out of Anne talking with the MC about the taste of semen:

"First off, you can't get a good enough taste if the dude rockets his acorn past my tonsils and deposits his throat yogurt downtown!"

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: w00de and Back
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes