stevea73

May 31, 2020
it's an ok game but think this game is designed for Anne to cheat and leave MC i'm only on chapter 5 or 6 she has lost all interest in being with MC apart from the odd handjob or BJ and just wants to fuck as many guys as she can and think the title of game is wrong it's not
The Adventurous Couple
should be called the adventurous slutty wife yes the dickhead MC likes the stories but gets no action from wife and if make him faithful through out the game[only going of where i am at in game] makes no difference to want Anne does depending on your choices you make for her because she gets the shits with you or it's game over and also a lot of choices are pointless

• Angry
Reactions: lockhear

PTM666

Feb 19, 2017
The game is MC trying to get Anne to open up to them banging other people to spice up their sex life. Of course most of the scenes will involve her. :rolleyes:

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
does anyone know how to find or see the file named v11_mon_ryan_021 or v11_mon_ryan_022 because those files come up as a grey screen when I get to them?

Sylver Games

Evil. Never. Dies!!!!! \m/
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 29, 2020
I can wait for the next update!

Does anyone know any news? Mircon's patreon is not very up-to-date

stevea73

May 31, 2020
right so i decided to play again this time i chose no to all the encounters and i mean every single one apart from the ones where you don't get a choice and yet it still come up when Ryan is back in town him and Anne act like they've been doing it before and when when MC comes homes from work catches Anne and Ryan on couch and if you chose to kick Ryan out Anne gets the shits and says I've had enough of your jealousy and she leaves with Ryan how the hell does that work when I've chose no to all options and then there's the scene with the Asian lady if you chose to have sex with her Anne says wait till you have Damien or dre so yet again how does that work when i said no to all options yes Anne meet Damien in college a long time ago but the way i went through game Anne never meets dre so what the hell makes no sense at all with those scenes i guess only thing is that Anne was cheating on MC and never tells him but still makes no sense at all with those two parts

Morghast

Jan 23, 2020
it is known that the conversation pathing is really messed up in the game right now... SoiCowboy is working on fix for that... you will encounter many conversation irregularities while playing

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
it is known that the conversation pathing is really messed up in the game right now... SoiCowboy is working on fix for that... you will encounter many conversation irregularities while playing
Not so much changing the way the paths are already developed, but more correcting the myriad of misspellings and grammatical errors. Another user, xtssgh has been helping me extend some of the scenes with renders of his own. The cream pie sequence in Chapter 9 is out of this world! :)

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
How long will it take before we see your work? ;)
I've been sending it privately to those that want to actually read the revised dialog to look for any errors I may have missed. After thousands of edits, I still overlooked several and have gone back to correct them. (Oops!)

Recently I went back to Chapter 4 with Mike where I inserted a few special effects and it turns out I did that wrong, too. Aahh! It's never ending. I have recently taken a break. I have been working on this every day for over two months!

If you're not a native English speaker, you may not notice any appreciative difference from the original. However, there is additional dialog because now, in my version, Anne and other NPCs "think" and "whisper."

Last edited:

jeroentje

Apr 8, 2020
I'm not English ;)
But does this mean we can download your version sometime?
And can we download it here at f95?

HorneyMoon

Oct 7, 2018
Darn! Too bad I am not a native English speaker to sign-up for a proofreading. Can't wait to see the edited cream pie scene, SoiCowboy.
I really felt it was a bit lacking...like a cut, somehow censored version.
"out of this world!" sounds too tempting.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes