Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The Adventurous Couple Fan Base

Are there any truly big fans of The Adventurous Couple out there...

...any fans bigger than SoiCowboy?

I'm not talking wanna be passersby or trolls on this thread, complaining that Anne is not the virturous saint they want their girlfriends or wives to be. I am not talking about those who actually pick, "Anne allows him to do it!", in Chapter 7 with Martin on the beach setting in motion the cheating path, and then turning around to bitch and complain that she's cheating on the MC character with his dad! :ROFLMAO:

I mean, come on, you just gave her permission to cheat on you, with your dad, who has already taken several girlfriends from you. Think about it! :unsure:

No, I'm talking about fans who can't wait for the next installment to find out what happens on Tuesday with the pizza delivery guy, or what's going to happen when Luke shows up with his friend, Alan, to do a tag team on Anne. (You did invite Luke and Alan, did't you?) :) (Just 'cause it states it at the beginning of Chapter 1, you do know they're not really 18, don't you?) :ROFLMAO:

If you're one of those fans like me, but feel there might be a little left out of the story, I would like to introduce:

TAC - Spicy

In TAC - Spicy, I have painstakingly gone through the dialog, line by line (four times), meticulously removing unwanted punctuation, correcting the myriad misspellings, and inserting missing text.

While doing this ardurous and fun work, I thought to myself, "Self, what if I added some side story to this fun and frivolous romp of a VN?" Well, let me tell you, Self thought this was a great idea! How about adding a little comedy AND vindictiveness as well. How about fixing the dialog in Chapters 1 and 3 where they talk about sex from the day before when it never happened?

What is Anne thinking when she peforms the very first activity?
What are the last thoughts going through her mind as she drifts off to sleep?
What did Anne and Ryan talk about during the hot massage and what did they whisper to one another while saying farewell?
What did Anne say to the MC in bed when he denied her Cornell in Chapter 3? It was way more than just, "Good night."
What is this facination of the MC of what cum tastes like?

Well, congratulations! You've made it thus far!

Here's what I need from six of you. I need six English speaking volunteers and SUPER FANS of TAC to download TAC - Spicy, Intro plus Chapters 1 through 3, and give it a thorough read, all paths, every single word. English speaking does not mean, I live outside of the USA and took English in school as a second language. I use American slang that others outside of the USA might not understand. For example, what region in the USA is "cooter" used for the noun, "pussy"?

I would be interested in your feedback and spelling corrections. I make mistakes too! Then you'll do the same thing with Chapters 4 through 6, and so on.

How to become selected as a SUPER FAN and volunteer.

Please DM me with a link to one of your previous posts or five-star review giving high praise to TAC! From the first six that apply with these conditions, I'll attach the necessary files and instructions. The subject line should read,

"TAC - Spicy, Volunteer."​

Chapters 4 through 8 are mostly complete.

I am currently working on Chapter 9. Is somebody going to eat a chocolate cream pie? Haha! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Good luck, stay safe in these crazy times, and I look forward in sharing TAC - Spicy with you!

Cheers mate!
SoiCowboy Please add a detailed walkthrought, also in-game if you want

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Great idea, think about adding new scene when Anne is without MC (MC is in the job, Anne is alone in home, Anne is in the buissnes trip etc.) There are a lot of situations in the game where we don't know what is happening with Anne when they are not together, I think if it was shown it would be "spicy"
Well to be fair we sort of know what she's doing, as she has a job as well. She's screwing her boss on the daily, and a 99% chance of the MC's dad after work, before getting home.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Well to be fair we sort of know what she's doing, as she has a job as well. She's screwing her boss on the daily, and a 99% chance of the MC's dad after work, before getting home.
Every time she's with Kenny, their activities are documented through cameras in Kenny's home or text messages from Anne during the trip to New York City.

Activites with Martin are only when he's in town and when they fly to Florida.

While the MC is at work, there are activities during the day that we get to see, e.g., the beach, the spa, and Nicole's house.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
SoiCowboy Please add a detailed walkthrought, also in-game if you want
There's already a detailed walkthrough that I've been using to develop this dialog. I'm not a Ren'Py coder. Just a spelling and grammar nutjob. Ha! :ROFLMAO:

Although, I have fixed the problem in Chapter 1 when the MC and Anne on Tuesday morning talk about the sex the night before when there wasn't any.

Fixed the problem in Chapter 3 when the MC and Anne talk about the sex with Cornell even though the MC denied Cornell to Anne.

Fixed the problems in Chapter 10 with Ryan and Anne talking about what they did the night before when the MC said "No" to Ryan at the bar. Fixed the conversation later that morning between Ryan and the MC when the MC said "No" to Ryan at the bar.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
For your consideration:

Do you remember in Chapter 11.1, when Anne confesses to the MC about Ryan? There should've been a third conversation when Ryan was refused to go home to "massage" Anne at the end of Chapter 10.

Here is my take on that missing conversation.

For the backstory leading up to this point, Anne and the MC have already had a conversation in my version of Chapter 3 about "eatin' the peach."

In Chapter 10, annefaith = False, Ryan was told "No" at the bar, so Anne never got her massage. In Chapter 11, Anne confesses to MC about Ryan and the conversation doesn't reflect that Anne never got a massage.

So, to make this work, backup your chapter11.rpy in the \TAC-pc\game folder. Copy the attached to said folder.

Run TAC. When you get to the point at the beginning of Chapter 11 where Anne confesses or not, open the console and type the following:

$ ryanbarno = True <Enter>

Select "Anne confesses about Ryan!"

Enjoy! Let me know what you think! To compare this conversation to the original two, at the confess menu, open the console and type:

$ ryanbarno = False <Enter>

Select "Anne confesses about Ryan!"

Cheers mates!

jinny1984

May 17, 2018
@SoiCowboy

I'm very curious about TAC - Spicy where would I be able to download it? Always felt that every character is too nice and polite in this game :)

Or is your current version only for superfans? :)

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
@SoiCowboy

I'm very curious about TAC - Spicy where would I be able to download it? Always felt that every character is too nice and polite in this game :)

I've often thought this as well...of the dozens of people she's already fucked, they all seem to be complete gentleman. None seem to push the limits or really take advantage of a hot piece of ass so completely devoted to being a full on whore. A pimp would have gotten word of her by now, or at the very least, someone locking her up as a slave during an "outing" gone wrong....not like she wouldn't enjoy either of those scenarios, if anything she'd enjoy it to the fullest.

jinny1984

May 17, 2018
I've often thought this as well...of the dozens of people she's already fucked, they all seem to be complete gentleman. None seem to push the limits or really take advantage of a hot piece of ass so completely devoted to being a full on whore. A pimp would have gotten word of her by now, or at the very least, someone locking her up as a slave during an "outing" gone wrong....not like she wouldn't enjoy either of those scenarios, if anything she'd enjoy it to the fullest.
Those are all great ideas :) I would be happy with just some humiliating lines here and there, or someone who makes fun of the MC, or is a little more possesive or rough with Anne. I was under the impression that SoiCowboy 's new mod/version would do just that...

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
@SoiCowboy

Currently I'm working on Chapter 11-1. Much of the dialog enhancements have to do with Anne because there are more scenes (pics) that I can use. I'm not changing the story so much as letting the reader know what's going on in Anne's and NPCs minds through their thoughts, and sometimes, whisperings. ;)

jinny1984

May 17, 2018
Currently I'm working on Chapter 11-1. Much of the dialog enhancements have to do with Anne because there are more scenes (pics) that I can use. I'm not changing the story so much as letting the reader know what's going on in Anne's and NPCs minds through their thoughts, and sometimes, whisperings. ;)
That sounds great! Would you care to provide us with a sneak peek/ beta version? Would be much appreciated!

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
All I know is she doesn't respect the guy she's living with (can't call him husband), and dude deserves some shade thrown his way for allowing it to get so far out of hand.
Plus, brass tax is anyone who has gone that far down the toilet will tell you, it all ends in tears and regret. I'm sure the Dev will give Anne a happy ending with one or more of the couple dozen "lovers" she's picked up, but you have to suspend reality quite a bit to believe it.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
That sounds great! Would you care to provide us with a sneak peek/ beta version? Would be much appreciated!
I'm only looking for volunteers who will read every word. Since the graphics are the same, it does you a disservice just to rocket through the images and not take notice of the over 12,000 edits I've made thus far.

Last edited:
Reactions: jinny1984

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
All I know is she doesn't respect the guy she's living with (can't call him husband), and dude deserves some shade thrown his way for allowing it to get so far out of hand.
Plus, brass tax is anyone who has gone that far down the toilet will tell you, it all ends in tears and regret. I'm sure the Dev will give Anne a happy ending with one or more of the couple dozen "lovers" she's picked up, but you have to suspend reality quite a bit to believe it.
Shade? You want some shade?

Just you wait! Haha! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: jinny1984

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
You just pretending the Dad NTR route doesn't exist? I don't think that will end happy for the MC (also its my fav route, sluts you can't control> sluts you can )

jack518

May 28, 2018
I'm only looking for volunteers who will read every word. Since the graphics are the same, it does you a disservice just to rocket through the images and not take notice of the over 12,000 edits I've made thus far.
I'm interested. I would read every word.

xtssgh

Mar 23, 2017
If needed, I can make some scenes about TAC.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes