Jy1017

Jan 10, 2018
I'm thinking with all the BLM stuff going on Anne will need to show her support in the next chapter

May 19, 2020
What a game, wow. Even if Anne herself might not be my favorite character model (that ass is glorious though), having the ability to turn her into a massive and unrepentant slut is fucking amazing, that's what I like. And the MC also gets it on with a bunch of ladies, so that's also cool! The only thing I kinda laughed about was how this entire premise was to "spice up their sex life," but at a certain point they just start fucking basically everybody but their spouse - there were like two or three chapters I feel like where they just went to bed every night without touching each other. Not mad, just found it kinda funny.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
What a game, wow. Even if Anne herself might not be my favorite character model (that ass is glorious though), having the ability to turn her into a massive and unrepentant slut is fucking amazing, that's what I like. And the MC also gets it on with a bunch of ladies, so that's also cool! The only thing I kinda laughed about was how this entire premise was to "spice up their sex life," but at a certain point they just start fucking basically everybody but their spouse - there were like two or three chapters I feel like where they just went to bed every night without touching each other. Not mad, just found it kinda funny.
They went from married couple to roommates with minor benefits at the drop of a dime, rather than at some point. I get that they have to be a couple to keep the NTR tag intact, but their relationship is more like good friends that share their stories...mostly of how Ann is able to suck dry, or bang literally every tom dick and harry she lays eyes on throughout her day.

Reactions: possibilities4774

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It got to a point for my the last couple of updates where they don't really feel like a couple anymore.

There is a similar game called Happy Marriage where they spice up their sex life by involving others but they always feel like a couple and it does improve things.

Even on the most faithful path possible it seems to be teetering on the edge of them splitting up.

I do enjoy this game but it started off with some really good hotwifing and turned into a predictable cock fest. Some of the scenes are great, some of the characters are great but i'm lost as to what the point is anymore.

I mean, it started off trying to improve their sex life but it seems the relationship between the 2 main characters means nothing anymore so the aim of the game seems lost.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
They went from married couple to roommates with minor benefits at the drop of a dime, rather than at some point. I get that they have to be a couple to keep the NTR tag intact, but their relationship is more like good friends that share their stories...mostly of how Ann is able to suck dry, or bang literally every tom dick and harry she lays eyes on throughout her day.
They have been married for five years and the MC has fantasies of his wife showing off and eventually being with other guys. He's actively pushing (guiding) her along so that he gets what he wants. Getting what he wants means Anne is taking on all comers. (Sorry for he pun. :ROFLMAO: )

Remember when she says about Dre,

"But I want you to be there when I fuck him. I want you to be there to watch and enjoy! We're doing this for the both of us."

By taking the stiffy from Dre, she's doing it out of love for her husband, as ludicrous as that sounds.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I agree... if you are on the sharing path. He either is there watching or partisipating in a threesome. Several times she has improtive sex... but tell him about it. They end in a handjob or on several occasions sex between them . It seems to work for them both. I want to see them continue in the sharing.... They seam to enjoy it... that makes us enjoy it.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I agree... if you are on the sharing path. He either is there watching or partisipating in a threesome. Several times she has improtive sex... but tell him about it. They end in a handjob or on several occasions sex between them . It seems to work for them both. I want to see them continue in the sharing.... They seam to enjoy it... that makes us enjoy it.
Improtive?

jeroentje

Apr 8, 2020
This could be one of the best games there is if it had a good storyline.
For example ,if the MC founds out about his father and takes some action instead of just except it like it is a normal thing.
Also we see too many different characters coming by, just for a one time fuck.
I expected much of CH12 but the random fucking just continued.
You can't even deny the boy in the park to fuck her cause your decision doesn't matter. He will fuck her even if you Don't sent him.
Characters like Nicole,January or even Dre don't show up anymore.
Too bad :confused:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I agree Dev could shorten the cast ... There are several in past chapters ...very interesting people that their story could have developed into very sexy meetings.

May 19, 2020
It also does make me wonder when the game will end, like if we just keep meeting new people for Anne to fuck, does the story ever reach a conclusion? I'm guessing the potential endings will include Anne leaving the MC for his dad, for Dre, for Ryan, or for any other fucking number of dudes that are around and single (Kenny, probably others) AND the MC eventually getting together with... somebody (Naomi/Zarah? Emma, again? Kelsey?), or the MC is totally content with Anne's fucking about and they live happily ever after. Either way, the story doesn't look like it's ending any time soon.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
They have been married for five years and the MC has fantasies of his wife showing off and eventually being with other guys. He's actively pushing (guiding) her along so that he gets what he wants. Getting what he wants means Anne is taking on all comers. (Sorry for he pun. :ROFLMAO: )

Remember when she says about Dre,

"But I want you to be there when I fuck him. I want you to be there to watch and enjoy! We're doing this for the both of us."

By taking the stiffy from Dre, she's doing it out of love for her husband, as ludicrous as that sounds.
All true, however it took little to no pushing or guiding for her to go full on whore. And with Dre, memory serves, she started fucking him without the husband being there, they were just finishing when hubby came back to the bedroom. Also fucking her boss behind the husbands back after the beach...I'm sure there are several other instances that can be brought up...I just play once with the choices I make, and from what I've read on these forums, the paths differ only slightly with the text you read.
For me, reading this story, Ann is further and further from being a wife having fun with her husband. A lot of the things she says like "I love you" or I want you to be there to watch, feels like it's something Ann thinks her hubby wants to hear, rather than greater love from their experiences.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
You can't even deny the boy in the park to fuck her cause your decision doesn't matter. He will fuck her even if you Don't sent him.
I thought that was odd too. I can see a chance encounter with the kid again if you gave him the go ahead in the park, but why the same result whether you gave him permission or not? It seems to me there was another story there that could've been expanded upon.

Oh well.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I thought that was odd too. I can see a chance encounter with the kid again if you gave him the go ahead in the park, but why the same result whether you gave him permission or not? It seems to me there was another story there that could've been expanded upon.

Oh well.
One thing that was out of Ann's character is when she invited the kid back to their place for a bang, she was about to let the kid fuck her...she looks at her hubby, and you have the option of yes or no...I picked no, and to my astonishment, she didn't bang him anyway...she actually stopped. Jaw dropping moment.
That's the only time she actually listened to her husband that involved not getting fucked by someone.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Don't look for any realism here, if it was the case both characters would be dying of AIDS at this point.

Just enjoy the fuckfest.

Reactions: SoiCowboy
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes