SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Can you give us a sneak preview or is there already something we can download?
Well, I would but I don't know how it could affect your saves. I might have to introduce a flag or two along the way. I'm not a Ren'Py expert and have been asking for help from someone who's written walkthroughs and mods.

If you promise me you'll read every word for errors, I might consider it. Are you a native English speaker/writer? Do you know how to use the console?

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Well, I would but I don't know how it could affect your saves. I might have to introduce a flag or two along the way. I'm not a Ren'Py expert and have been asking for help from someone who's written walkthroughs and mods.

If you promise me you'll read every word for errors, I might consider it. Are you a native English speaker/writer? Do you know how to use the console?
I must have misread then?! I thought you were 'upgrading' the dialogue within the script for a different game experience so that we just need to insert the patch or switch files. Why would I need the console for that? :unsure:

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I must have misread then?! I thought you were 'upgrading' the dialogue within the script for a different game experience so that we just need to insert the patch or switch files. Why would I need the console for that? :unsure:
The console makes it easier for me to switch paths to check if my edits are OK without having to play a section all over again.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
SoiCowboy That depends on how much you actually change. Usually it's enough to read the plain script. I'd like to have a look anyways if you're up for it. Not a problem if you don't feel like sharing right now.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
SoiCowboy That depends on how much you actually change. Usually it's enough to read the plain script. I'd like to have a look anyways if you're up for it. Not a problem if you don't feel like sharing right now.
I went through Chapter 1 again and found more mistakes that I missed. :( I'm working on it and will be in touch.

Cheers!

Reactions: oszapo25

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Are you fixing the scripting errors too? Because in my humble opinion, they are more serious.
I'm not a Ren'Py guy, just a student of another user (Sjoher) here. What is meant by scripting errors? Is that like talking about something the next day when that something never happened?

I've made over 10,000 edits so far on spelling, grammar, and puntuation.

Cheers!

Last edited:

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Hi, i think i found a logic error in chapter 11 Cynthia=true only if tues coffe=false in chapter 12 meet Cynthia at the beach only if tues coffe=true, it's impossible?
I found this error but can't contact dev, ther are some patreon members that want do it?

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
With other people he could participate by licking her ass as she gets fucked, eating her creampies (which has already been hinted at), sucking cock (maybe a trans character first) etc.
Didn't she already bring a cream pie home from the beach? :unsure:

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes