Deleted member 24136

Donor
May 4, 2017
Then the Dev shouldnt have bailed on the original title of the game "The Cuckold"... but since the game was not drawing any attention (or enough attention)... he changed the title to "Adventurous COUPLE"... not Adventurous ANNE... COUPLE !! And promised to make it either more even, or allow choice...

Having no control over Anne is a flat out lie to "player choice", and the game may as well have retained the original title, that would have suited the game more, even if it would have less than a quarter of support it has now.
Yep, these sex craving idiots ruined the game. I had so much hope when it was released back then.

Reactions: Rythan25

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Hopefully the story improves for the MC instead of slut-wife Ann in future releases...at least let him make money off her whoring, or something resembling consequence.
We're past the point of no return. A story improvement in that direction should have happened 2 1/2 chapters ago. I can only assume Mircom himself is happier with a more direct approach. I mean the project was called TheCuckold at one point, the savepath is still the same.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
We're past the point of no return. A story improvement in that direction should have happened 2 1/2 chapters ago. I can only assume Mircom himself is happier with a more direct approach. I mean the project was called TheCuckold at one point, the savepath is still the same.
Ehh, there is still a little wiggle room to fit in twist or two. At least on my route (cheater I think, story lines mottle together at some point) I can see the MC start regretting his choices, and figure Ann as too far gown down the path of whoredom to stick around. I'm holding out hope for a well written twist or two; we'll just have to wait and see in a few months :cautious:

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Hi, i think i found a logic error in chapter 11 Cynthia=true only if tues coffe=false in chapter 12 meet Cynthia at the beach only if tues coffe=true, it's impossible?

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
Then the Dev shouldnt have bailed on the original title of the game "The Cuckold"... but since the game was not drawing any attention (or enough attention)... he changed the title to "Adventurous COUPLE"... not Adventurous ANNE... COUPLE !! And promised to make it either more even, or allow choice...

Having no control over Anne is a flat out lie to "player choice", and the game may as well have retained the original title, that would have suited the game more, even if it would have less than a quarter of support it has now.
I agree with some of your comments however since this is an NTR game, the focus is mainly on the cheating wife for the straight male gamers in my opinion. If you're not into "swinging" then there's no need for you to play an NTR game. There are thousands of games out there with male protagonist and one on one normal sex like the husband does in the game TAC. You should go there and play them cause there s no difference. Most people who play the game (may be some of them are fantasizing) are experiencing of being cuckold husband and that what turns'em on. My estimation is the majority of the players are chasing the wife's action in every new update. On my account, I always fast forward the husband part in the game.

Sawdogg06

Mar 5, 2019
Ehh, there is still a little wiggle room to fit in twist or two. At least on my route (cheater I think, story lines mottle together at some point) I can see the MC start regretting his choices, and figure Ann as too far gown down the path of whoredom to stick around. I'm holding out hope for a well written twist or two; we'll just have to wait and see in a few months :cautious:
The Dev gives you an out in Chp.11 when Ann goes to Florida, if you hang out with her friend and let her sleep with you in your maritial bed, the wife comes home from the trip and you have an argument, relationship points have to be 4 or less. Later that evening you can chose to split up. This ends in a game over which is the dev's way of saying if you don't like it, here is your ending, now go away. I would like to have seen a post divorce storyline with the MC and Anne and how they both handle this. But probably asking for too much, instead we get a cock crazed whore of a slut wife who cheats and cucks her husband

D

Deleted member 684837

I agree with some of your comments however since this is an NTR game, the focus is mainly on the cheating wife for the straight male gamers in my opinion. If you're not into "swinging" then there's no need for you to play an NTR game. There are thousands of games out there with male protagonist and one on one normal sex like the husband does in the game TAC. You should go there and play them cause there s no difference. Most people who play the game (may be some of them are fantasizing) are experiencing of being cuckold husband and that what turns'em on. My estimation is the majority of the players are chasing the wife's action in every new update. On my account, I always fast forward the husband part in the game.
this guy gets it i just want mc in chastity with anne spaded having him cleanup

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Agreed 100% idc if it's cliche or not. It's the kind of game I want and I'm sure alot of folks agree. There are no games of this caliber that make it feel as exciting as this game.
I agree. I don't know why but there is just something incredible about Anne when her face is plastered in another man's cum and she has that wicked little smirk.

Jy1017

Jan 10, 2018
I agree. I don't know why but there is just something incredible about Anne when her face is plastered in another man's cum and she has that wicked little smirk.
You are speaking the truth my friend. The dev does an amazing job of putting feeling into this game. Other games I just hit the skip button and let it roll because I don't feel immersed. This game is the exact opposite.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Ending the swinger line, I had a pleasant surprise again. Being mutually faithful, Anne became more attentive with MC. Apart from the fact, that Anne had the greatest pleasures, that is multiple orgasms always with black persons, her sex with MC became not only more frequent, but she even organized some special possibilities for her hub. This means, that Annes connection with MC became stronger.
So, this is one of the equally the best of the two games in this forum, in which there are real possibilities for choice between the adventures. And LOL! There would be even 13th and possible, 14th chapters too!

Last edited:

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Hi. i talk with Sjoher and i have to inform dev for problem i found, someone know how to talk with him?
Which problem did you discover? There are several of them.

Currently I'm doing a revision of the dialog to correct all the misspellings, grammar, run on sentences, and spice it up a bit! And boy is it naughty. :devilish:

I'm currently on Chapter 8.

Reactions: oszapo25

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Which problem did you discover? There are several of them.

Currently I'm doing a revision of the dialog to correct all the misspellings, grammar, run on sentences, and spice it up a bit! And boy is it naughty. :devilish:

I'm currently on Chapter 8.
It's at previous page chapter 11 and 12

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes