Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Don't look for any realism here, if it was the case both characters would be dying of AIDS at this point.

Just enjoy the fuckfest.
I'm not sure about aids, but Anne would be smelling/looking like a 2$ hooker at a truck stop by now, and have at LEAST 5 different STD's...and possibly pregnant...even with BC, the number of creampies she has taken; sheesh.
The hubby does screw a few girls, but compared to Anne, he's a priest.

Last edited:

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
Yeah i mean, it all started with a mc fantasy, now it became just like any female protagonist game, she is a total slut. Feel like the game is all about "wake up, hear/see her fuck somebody, say goodnight to her and repeat". Im into sharing and thats why i was interested about the game, but sharing implies a couple loving eachother and SOMETIMES spicing it up by adding some random guy/girl to the equation. It shouldnt be the ENTIRE relationship.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah i mean, it all started with a mc fantasy, now it became just like any female protagonist game, she is a total slut. Feel like the game is all about "wake up, hear/see her fuck somebody, say goodnight to her and repeat". Im into sharing and thats why i was interested about the game, but sharing implies a couple loving eachother and SOMETIMES spicing it up by adding some random guy/girl to the equation. It shouldnt be the ENTIRE relationship.
Same.

From the start of the game I thought it was going to be some adventurous hotwifing to add something extra to the marriage.

Then it was more her getting fucked, him hearing about and then going to sleep.

Like I said, they don't feel like a couple anymore. It's more like fuck buddies who live together.

Reactions: kizzyjurassic

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
The Adventurous Couple Fan Base

Are there any truly big fans of The Adventurous Couple out there...

...any fans bigger than SoiCowboy?

I'm not talking wanna be passersby or trolls on this thread, complaining that Anne is not the virturous saint they want their girlfriends or wives to be. I am not talking about those who actually pick, "Anne allows him to do it!", in Chapter 7 with Martin on the beach setting in motion the cheating path, and then turning around to bitch and complain that she's cheating on the MC character with his dad! :ROFLMAO:

I mean, come on, you just gave her permission to cheat on you, with your dad, who has already taken several girlfriends from you. Think about it! :unsure:

No, I'm talking about fans who can't wait for the next installment to find out what happens on Tuesday with the pizza delivery guy, or what's going to happen when Luke shows up with his friend, Alan, to do a tag team on Anne. (You did invite Luke and Alan, did't you?) :) (Just 'cause it states it at the beginning of Chapter 1, you do know they're not really 18, don't you?) :ROFLMAO:

If you're one of those fans like me, but feel there might be a little left out of the story, I would like to introduce:

TAC - Spicy

In TAC - Spicy, I have painstakingly gone through the dialog, line by line (four times), meticulously removing unwanted punctuation, correcting the myriad misspellings, and inserting missing text.

While doing this ardurous and fun work, I thought to myself, "Self, what if I added some side story to this fun and frivolous romp of a VN?" Well, let me tell you, Self thought this was a great idea! How about adding a little comedy AND vindictiveness as well. How about fixing the dialog in Chapters 1 and 3 where they talk about sex from the day before when it never happened?

What is Anne thinking when she peforms the very first activity?
What are the last thoughts going through her mind as she drifts off to sleep?
What did Anne and Ryan talk about during the hot massage and what did they whisper to one another while saying farewell?
What did Anne say to the MC in bed when he denied her Cornell in Chapter 3? It was way more than just, "Good night."
What is this facination of the MC of what cum tastes like?

Well, congratulations! You've made it thus far!

Here's what I need from six of you. I need six English speaking volunteers and SUPER FANS of TAC to download TAC - Spicy, Intro plus Chapters 1 through 3, and give it a thorough read, all paths, every single word. English speaking does not mean, I live outside of the USA and took English in school as a second language. I use American slang that others outside of the USA might not understand. For example, what region in the USA is "cooter" used for the noun, "pussy"?

I would be interested in your feedback and spelling corrections. I make mistakes too! Then you'll do the same thing with Chapters 4 through 6, and so on.

How to become selected as a SUPER FAN and volunteer.

Please DM me with a link to one of your previous posts or five-star review giving high praise to TAC! From the first six that apply with these conditions, I'll attach the necessary files and instructions. The subject line should read,

"TAC - Spicy, Volunteer."​

Chapters 4 through 8 are mostly complete.

I am currently working on Chapter 9. Is somebody going to eat a chocolate cream pie? Haha! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Good luck, stay safe in these crazy times, and I look forward in sharing TAC - Spicy with you!

Cheers mate!

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Because,"That's the way he wants it."

If that's what he wants that's fine it's just a bit strange.

It started off great and I wanted to see how they improved their sex lives while including others or how she cheated on that route but regardless of which route you go he's basically turned his own wife into a slut. Her personality has devolved into see dick, want dick, take dick while he's either doing nothing or sleeping around looking for the next relationship he can self sabotage.

What i'm trying to say is I gave a shit about them as characters at the start and wanted to see what happened while now it's just sex scenes.

It's comparable to another game called Happy Marriage whch started off the same, couple trying to spice up sex life. The difference being they stayed a loving couple you cared about whereas here they stopped being a loving couple several updates ago.

That's great if it's what he wants I just don't get it. Most devs want people to care about their characters. The sex scenes are great and i'm curious how it wil lall tie up but it's a weird one.

Reactions: aqd

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018

It started off great and I wanted to see how they improved their sex lives while including others or how she cheated on that route but regardless of which route you go he's basically turned his own wife into a slut. Her personality has devolved into see dick, want dick, take dick while he's either doing nothing or sleeping around looking for the next relationship he can self sabotage.

What i'm trying to say is I gave a shit about them as characters at the start and wanted to see what happened while now it's just sex scenes.

It's comparable to another game called Happy Marriage whch started off the same, couple trying to spice up sex life. The difference being they stayed a loving couple you cared about whereas here they stopped being a loving couple several updates ago.

That's great if it's what he wants I just don't get it. Most devs want people to care about their characters. The sex scenes are great and i'm curious how it wil lall tie up but it's a weird one.
I whole heartedly agree. But remember, even at the beginning, in Chapter 3, she went all in while he stood by cheering her on. There was Cornell, Randall, Will, the two guys from the beach, and the waiter with the waiter shooting his wad in your face! Haha!

If you don't like this version, you're going to absolutely abhor TAC - Spicy.

Cheers!

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018

At this point she's with him pretty much because he'll allow her to do anything she wants. All the 'love you babe's go right out of the window when she cheats on him with his dad lol. Again 'you let him in the bathroom' is a pretty pathetic excuse for putting your relationship in jeopardy. I don't blame Anne at all. He worships her all the time, to the point it gets really creepy, and women tend to respect partners who are, well, not doormats.

I think his hyper sexual nature and desires are a result of trauma(or atleast a part of them). He knows his father is an absolute piece of shit and has ruined his relationship with his past girlfriends deliberately but he still just lets him live with them. This is a cuckold game at heart, which is absolutely fine, but for people who aren't super into getting cuckolded, it just seems pointless for example to have Emma as a character who cucked you and now wants you back.

May 19, 2020
This is a cuckold game at heart, which is absolutely fine, but for people who aren't super into getting cuckolded, it just seems pointless for example to have Emma as a character who cucked you and now wants you back.
I feel fairly confident in saying Emma's character is literally "I cucked you for your dad, but you're a great guy and I miss what we had... but I'm going to cuck you again for your dad." Which I personally find pretty hilarious, if that is the route that's taken. But more than that, I do think she serves a pretty good role as in-universe proof that although the dad is a fucking sex god with a horse cock, he's not relationship material - he'll wreck all his son's relationships (and girlfriends...), but it's not because the girls don't love the son, they just really really enjoy fucking the dad. Ultimately, I think her still having feelings for the MC/male character whose name I'm totally blanking on will lead to the MC coming to peace with Anne and his dad fucking, provided that Anne and he are still "in love."

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
I feel fairly confident in saying Emma's character is literally "I cucked you for your dad, but you're a great guy and I miss what we had... but I'm going to cuck you again for your dad." Which I personally find pretty hilarious, if that is the route that's taken. But more than that, I do think she serves a pretty good role as in-universe proof that although the dad is a fucking sex god with a horse cock, he's not relationship material - he'll wreck all his son's relationships (and girlfriends...), but it's not because the girls don't love the son, they just really really enjoy fucking the dad. Ultimately, I think her still having feelings for the MC/male character whose name I'm totally blanking on will lead to the MC coming to peace with Anne and his dad fucking, provided that Anne and he are still "in love."
It seems to me that the girls don't really leave him because they find out that he isn't relationship material but rather he gets bored after wrecking his son's relationship and leaves the girl. He gets off on making committed women cheat AND leave their spouse/boyfriend. He offers Anne the same on the cheating route but Anne doesn't accept because she knows he's a womanizer and absolutely won't stand her fucking around. Had she accepted to leave the MC for him i'm 90% sure he'd dump her for someone else unless he sees his son really suffering without Anne, in that case he's keep her around.

A great character for NTR game but maybe we should have the option to fuck him over really bad lol. Oh and Emma will definitely cheat on him if the MC is on the cuckold/cheating route. Maybe even on the swinging route who knows with this game.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Whatever the case, as long as it’s the MC being fucked over in some way shape or form, it’s what the Dev will do. Holding out any hope for the MC is just going to leave you disappointed.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

david_wang

Apr 15, 2019

I'm not talking wanna be passersby or trolls on this thread, complaining that Anne is not the virturous saint they want their girlfriends or wives to be. I am not talking about those who actually pick, "Anne allows him to do it!", in Chapter 7 with Martin on the beach setting in motion the cheating path, and then turning around to bitch and complain that she's cheating on the MC character with his dad! :ROFLMAO:

I mean, come on, you just gave her permission to cheat on you, with your dad, who has already taken several girlfriends from you. Think about it! :unsure:

No, I'm talking about fans who can't wait for the next installment to find out what happens on Tuesday with the pizza delivery guy, or what's going to happen when Luke shows up with his friend, Alan, to do a tag team on Anne. (You did invite Luke and Alan, did't you?) :) (Just 'cause it states it at the beginning of Chapter 1, you do know they're not really 18, don't you?) :ROFLMAO:

If you're one of those fans like me, but feel there might be a little left out of the story, I would like to introduce:

TAC - Spicy

In TAC - Spicy, I have painstakingly gone through the dialog, line by line (four times), meticulously removing unwanted punctuation, correcting the myriad misspellings, and inserting missing text.

While doing this ardurous and fun work, I thought to myself, "Self, what if I added some side story to this fun and frivolous romp of a VN?" Well, let me tell you, Self thought this was a great idea! How about adding a little comedy AND vindictiveness as well. How about fixing the dialog in Chapters 1 and 3 where they talk about sex from the day before when it never happened?

What did Anne and Ryan talk about during the hot massage and what did they whisper to one another while saying farewell?
What did Anne say to the MC in bed when he denied her Cornell in Chapter 3? It was way more than just, "Good night."

Here's what I need from six of you. I need six English speaking volunteers and SUPER FANS of TAC to download TAC - Spicy, Intro plus Chapters 1 through 3, and give it a thorough read, all paths, every single word. English speaking does not mean, I live outside of the USA and took English in school as a second language. I use American slang that others outside of the USA might not understand. For example, what region in the USA is "cooter" used for the noun, "pussy"?

I would be interested in your feedback and spelling corrections. I make mistakes too! Then you'll do the same thing with Chapters 4 through 6, and so on.

Please DM me with a link to one of your previous posts or five-star review giving high praise to TAC! From the first six that apply with these conditions, I'll attach the necessary files and instructions. The subject line should read,

I am currently working on Chapter 9. Is somebody going to eat a chocolate cream pie? Haha! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Good luck, stay safe in these crazy times, and I look forward in sharing TAC - Spicy with you!

Cheers mate!
Firstly, I have to say TAC is one of the best games ever, it can be compared with any former famous games.

Most reviews are fair enough, give their comments about the postive and negative. Howerver, I would like say something from a different angle -- the game rhythm.

I am a developer ( not a game dev ), I always say coding is art, cause it creat something, like other kind of arts, music , painting , architecture and ect.

Anyway, rhythm is very important for coding or developing a game. Most games I have played are either a fast fap game or a boring game (the gap between two spicy content are too long). Some times I just press Tab button for a while and I still can catch on the story line, kind of soup TV series, LOL...

But, TAC is great at the rhythm, I can read all dialog and never feel boring. Of course, the spicy content will come just the right time and never let you disappointment.

Finally, I guess every game has drawbacks and for TAC I would suggest that the female characters are very sex but not beatiful enough, I mean these maybe very reality, cause we can't be surround by all beauties, but after all, this is a game. :ROFLMAO:

PS, none a NTR game can compare with TAC...

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
would be better if the story was titled "The Adventurous Roommates", would fit the story a lot better, and cut off 90% of the negative aspects of the game.
A niche here will disagree, but it's w/e

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is there even NTR in this really?
2 routes, faithful and cheating but even on the faithful run it has shades of it.

If by ntr you mean the full hog of the woman being stolen away, chance are very high as it gets near the end. There isn't much in the way of a relationship left so she'll probably end up with one of the guys she's fucking.

No idea about him. Originally I wanted him to get with Nicole but I have a feeling he'd start the cycle again.

Personally I think Anne would be happier on her own for a while just having fun.

perfection917

Feb 6, 2018

TAC - Spicy

Cheers mate!
Great idea, think about adding new scene when Anne is without MC (MC is in the job, Anne is alone in home, Anne is in the buissnes trip etc.) There are a lot of situations in the game where we don't know what is happening with Anne when they are not together, I think if it was shown it would be "spicy"

Vasya_Diletant

Nov 20, 2017

TAC - Spicy

Cheers mate!
t’s generally good to make a game, but already MC will Anne

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes