SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Doing yet another rewrite of Chapter 6. When Anne is with Kenny, and she sees his cock for the very first time during the massage. Anne's on the phone with the MC who is cucked, AND in the Spicy version, the MC is watching Kenny's live action video feed with audio:

MC "Speaking of being supportive..."
Anne "Yeah...?

MC "You referred to Kenny as "babe" when Kenny was rubbing your pussy."
Anne "Yeah, so?"

Anne's thoughts "WTF! The audio!"
MC "I thought you called me babe."

Anne "I do babe!"
MC "But I've heard you on a number of occasions, when you're with other men, calling them babe."
(Because in TAC-Spicy, the MC can listen in on the action through slightly opened windows. How convenient!)

MC "In fact, I could rewind the video,..."
MC "...while Kenny was rubbing your pussy and he asked you if you liked it, you responded with, "You're doing great babe!"
MC "What's up with that? I thought I was...buh...babe."

Anne "But you are, my darling!"
Anne's thoughts "I have never called you darling."

Anne "You are my babe! I like saying that with other men...
Anne's thoughts "Fuck! Think fast Anne!"

Anne "...to remind me of you."
Anne's thoughts "Is MC going to buy this?"

MC "So, you're telling me that when you're about to shove another man's cock down your throat..."
MC "...and you say to him, "Babe, fuck my mouth!", you're actually thinking of me?"

Anne's thoughts "Please, oh please buy this!"

MC "Oh...well...OK, I guess it's alright then."

Anne's thoughts "Fuck! Another bridge sold!" <---And for those of you that don't get this joke, TAC-Spicy is not for you. :ROFLMAO:

It's tough being cucked in TAC-Spicy! Your thoughts?

When I get done with Chapter 6, I'm going to post! Hopefully before the weekend!

Cheers!

Last edited:

jeroentje

Apr 8, 2020
Doing yet another rewrite of Chapter 6. When Anne is with Kenny, and she sees his cock for the very first time during the massage. Anne's on the phone with the MC who is cucked, AND in the Spicy version, the MC is watching Kenny's live action video feed with audio:

MC "Speaking of being supportive..."
Anne "Yeah...?

MC "You referred to Kenny as "babe" when Kenny was rubbing your pussy."
Anne "Yeah, so?"

Anne's thoughts "WTF! The audio!"
MC "I thought you called me babe."

Anne "I do babe!"
MC "But I've heard you on a number of occasions, when you're with other men, calling them babe."
(Because in TAC-Spicy, the MC can listen in on the action through slightly opened windows. How convenient!)

MC "In fact, I could rewind the video,..."
MC "...while Kenny was rubbing your pussy and he asked you if you liked it, you responded with, "You're doing great babe!"
MC "What's up with that? I thought I was...buh...babe."

Anne "But you are, my darling!"
Anne's thoughts "I have never called you darling."

Anne "You are my babe! I like saying that with other men...
Anne's thoughts "Fuck! Think fast Anne!"

Anne "...to remind me of you."
Anne's thoughts "Is MC going to buy this?"

MC "So, you're telling me that when you're about to shove another man's cock down your throat..."
MC "...and you say to him, "Babe, fuck my mouth!", you're actually thinking of me?"

Anne's thoughts "Please, oh please buy this!"

MC "Oh...well...OK, I guess it's alright then."

Anne's thoughts "Fuck! Another bridge sold!" <---And for those of you that don't get this joke, TAC-Spicy is not for you. :ROFLMAO:

It's tough being cucked in TAC-Spicy! Your thoughts?

When I get done with Chapter 6, I'm going to post! Hopefully before the weekend!

Cheers!
Looking forward to play your version SC (y)

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Looking forward to play your version SC (y)
Thanks! I like that your have responded. Are you an English speaker or someone that is European with a firm grasp of the English language? Or, maybe none of the above? Haha! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Pole Star

Aug 7, 2018
Does the "love" variable in the game count for anything? Since Chapter 4, it is showing as "not defined" each and every time the "love" variable is invoked

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Does the "love" variable in the game count for anything? Since Chapter 4, it is showing as "not defined" each and every time the "love" variable is invoked
Probably because the "love" is/was only on the husbands side, Anne started the game with love for her husband...but after the vacation, the only love she has is for anything that has a heartbeat withing her vicinity, as long as it isn't her husband.

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
2 Months without any news ? weird from the dev.
I asked him on his Patreon page to give any sign of life and no response came. I'm not even interested in the game updates at this point. He never pulled one like that and I'm much more worried about his physichal integrity than his moral one. He wasn't shy in communicating before, even if he knew the news he brought would not be appreciated by his patreons.
Anyway, I'll retract my pledge by the end of the month.

Reactions: ShangTsung

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Well, for better or worse...

TAC - Spicy is my take at spicing things up through dialog. I decided to add dialog into the game to enhance some of the interactions between Anne and other NPCs. Not only can you hear (read) what the characters are saying, but can now:

Read their thoughts
Listen in through open windows or across the room
Watch them communicate through whispers

TAC-Spicy
Be forewarned, there's heavy use of American slang. Plenty of jokes and pop cultural references. Can you spot any of them?

Spicy1.JPG

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
I asked him on his Patreon page to give any sign of life and no response came. I'm not even interested in the game updates at this point. He never pulled one like that and I'm much more worried about his physichal integrity than his moral one. He wasn't shy in communicating before, even if he knew the news he brought would not be appreciated by his patreons.
well let's hope he didn't die from covid-19, but you are absolutely right about retracting your pledge, if more people were like you the adult game scene would have been better.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
TBH, I think the Dev wrote themselves into a corner. It started as a married couple wanting to spice up their marriage, and turned into the wife screwing anyone that looks at her, as long as it's not her husband. Anne doesn't care if her husband approves or not (including a child), she's going to screw anything that breathes. It stops being an interesting story at some point if you're being honest with yourself...what drama or interesting plot twist can you come up with when the MC's love interest is nothing more than a street corner whore.

Edit: oh, and Anne fucks the MC's dad behind his back with no foreseeable repercussions, and available love interest outside of Anne also fucked/currently fucking MC's dad behind his back...sort of a turn off.

Last edited:

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
TBH, I think the Dev wrote themselves into a corner. It started as a married couple wanting to spice up their marriage, and turned into the wife screwing anyone that looks at her, as long as it's not her husband. Anne doesn't care if her husband approves or not (including a child), she's going to screw anything that breathes. It stops being an interesting story at some point if you're being honest with yourself...what drama or interesting plot twist can you come up with when the MC's love interest is nothing more than a street corner whore.

Edit: oh, and she fucks the MC's dad behind his back with no foreseeable repercussions, and available love interest outside of Anne also fucked/currently fucking MC's dad behind his back...sort of a turn off.
You're going to be disappointed if you're in it for swinging and mutual fun. The cuckold stat was never off lol. Although to call her a whore is a bit harsh. Who wouldn't fuck around when they have a spouse like the MC? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Back and SoiCowboy

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
You're going to be disappointed if you're in it for swinging and mutual fun. The cuckold stat was never off lol. Although to call her a whore is a bit harsh. Who wouldn't fuck around when they have a spouse like the MC? :ROFLMAO:
haha, touche...disappointment achieved. But really though, the story has to come to an end at some point right? It's firmly established that Anne will screw or suck off anyone, anytime, anywhere...MC is a bit of an idiot, and a cuck...how do you keep a story interesting beyond Anne screwing more and more random dudes she encounters? (edit: and technically she isn't a whore, she's not being paid for her services after all...shameless raging slut I guess would better describe her)

Last edited:
Reactions: SoiCowboy

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
haha, touche...disappointment achieved. But really though, the story has to come to an end at some point right? It's firmly established that Anne will screw or suck off anyone, anytime, anywhere...MC is a but of an idiot, and a cuck...how do you keep a story interesting beyond Anne screwing more and more random dudes she encounters?
I'm expecting MC's mysterious older brother swooping in and fucking the rest of the love interests unclaimed by his dad lol. More ex gfs who left him for his brother come rushing in trying to win him back! Oh the drama!

Seriously though maybe we get one-two cuckquean scenes that were foreshadowed before the game ends, maybe, idk? Some actual swinging so that it feels like an actual path would be great.
And maybe some pregnancy content, the whole "who's the dad" scenario. CBT, cages, humiliation of the poor dude and what not lol

Reactions: rkr866372

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
The cuckold stat was never off lol.
I believe the cuck stat stays off :

if you just have fun with Anne at the resort,
if you don't want to hear about the threesome at the resort,
if you join Anne with Mike,
if you join Anne with Dre,
if you don't kiss her after watching the swingers' get together,
if you don't apologize after getting caught in bed with Nicole.

So, it is possible, but what fun is that?

Cheers!

p.s. I think the stat should have been turned on, however, after the kiss with the delivery guy at the food cart.

• Wow
Reactions: oszapo25 and Alig8r

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
I read that things get kinda out of control in this game but does the husband still enjoy his wife sleeping around or is there any point where he starts feeling miserable about the whole thing. I like NTR for the most part but not when the story tries to make us feel bad for the cuck, I'm a bit soft like that lol. As long as the person getting cucked still enjoys it I'm cool with the game.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes