oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
In this game you can cheat and fuck behind the husband's back or it's just ntr and sharing?
It is not just ntr and sharing: you can cheat and fuck behind the husband's back as well, however I have to test the route, when Anne later doesn't confess her cheating at all to Tony.

Reactions: djblanco

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
This game suffers from too many characters. Would have been easier on the Dev and the reader if they stuck with maybe 10 chars max.
This game is about adventures. So it is like a road movie, with a couple, as MC-s, and with a lot of other persons, from time to time, till Anne and Tony are growing old...:)

Reactions: djblanco

bb12308

Aug 2, 2017
Interesting that you mention that. There was a veteran coder that recommended TAC's code for new developers to use as a reference on how to juggle tags. I wonder if there is truth to this...
I could be wrong, but the husband's work day code for coffee shop/Kelsey/Chloe looked off

Reactions: Lou111

PTM666

Feb 19, 2017
This game is about adventures. So it is like a road movie, with a couple, as MC-s, and with a lot of other persons, from time to time, till Anne and Tony are growing old...:)
Fortunately it'll be a while before they're old in game time. I believe each chapter is the following week from the previous one, so we've really spent just 13 weeks with these two.

Nov 4, 2017
Liked the update even if it was really short.
2 questions:

1) Do we know if Mircom is planning to add cumswap scenes? He kinda teased about twice in earlier releases but nothing since then.
2) Who's gonna bang the sister and the aunt? The dev earns money via Patreon so it's definetely not going to be the MC.

01lewd01

Nov 4, 2018
2 questions:

1) Do we know if Mircom is planning to add cumswap scenes? He kinda teased about twice in earlier releases but nothing since then.
2) Who's gonna bang the sister and the aunt? The dev earns money via Patreon so it's definetely not going to be the MC.
1) If you meant Anne with the MC, there are already 3 scenes. 1 with swinger couple, twice with the pizza guy.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
2 questions:

For one, there is kissing, not sure that would qualify for actual swapping, they either aren't focusing on Tony and Anne snowballing each other in scenes. If it's in the text that Tony is tasting their cum, I've skipped over it.

For two, either Martin or maybe just the three ladies, I've seen Anne with a black and white dildo in the Dre route so she likely has enough toys so no man is required. Maybe Anne is using the dildos on Aunt and Sister and Martin see that no one is giving Anne pleasure and he helps out.

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
I like the game, but she gets all the action ! (poor MC) i got a BJ, and its GAMEOVER !!! yet she's rode half city! haha
If she got nothing on vacation and Tony got a BJ, that would be fair. Depending on how you navigate the days, he can have fun at the massage parlor, with Nicole, a couple of co-workers, women he meets at the diner, Anne's mom, his ex-GF. If he wants some, she has to get some. (well get a lot)

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
The wife slept with other men several times, but when the father of GG appears, then in the scene on the beach in the choice next to one of the options a warning that he opens this option "The Way of Treason", what does it mean? Weren't there betrayals before that?

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes