Nov 4, 2017
The wife slept with other men several times, but when the father of GG appears, then in the scene on the beach in the choice next to one of the options a warning that he opens this option "The Way of Treason", what does it mean? Weren't there betrayals before that?
MC asked Anne to fuck around so it's not betrayal
MC's dad is off limit that's why it's considered as cheating

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
When I started up the game there was a status box in the upper left corner, but when the game actually begins I don't see it. Is there a way to access it in game?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
can anyone suggest a similar game like TAC? I already tried Anna Exciting Affection
There's not one--not to this level, anyway. Deliverance has some sharing/hotwife scenes that are well done. Jessica O'Neal Hard News (JOHN) is a good game with sharing and some cheating on the MC's part. A Happy Marriage and My Wife's a Star has some swapping/swinging. The Office wife has swapping/swinging/hotwifing. Babysitters has the same but has been on hold. There is another one that I can't remember the title. The husband is a cop and they're just starting to explore sharing. It's promising but still early for that game.

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
can anyone suggest a similar game like TAC? I already tried Anna Exciting Affection
Have you tried The Office Wife? The beginning is super repetitive but once you get over that part it’s not bad. I’d recommend the unofficial renpy and really zoom through it until it gets good.

Reactions: airwolf69

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
I’m just glad for an update and I enjoyed it. I think people need to chill if they expect him to release whole chapters or entire game expansion in a month or so. Again send him some cash on patreon and maybe he can hire help or get better equipment or something. I mean his goal isn’t even that high to work on TAC full time and it barely gets over the 50% mark. Imagine if he was fully funded and had the time.

but yeah I did not see sister and aunt entering the game. Interesting to see where that will lead. Weekend trip is next I believe and that should be good. Still my favorite game and dev.

Reactions: oszapo25
Jan 15, 2018
There was one game with a curvy looking spanish girl and a lot of texting, it had NTR themes and her best friend was a cam girl.
It's early stages, anyone know that game?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
There was one game with a curvy looking spanish girl and a lot of texting, it had NTR themes and her best friend was a cam girl.
It's early stages, anyone know that game?
Are you thinking of The Hotwife? Couldn't get into that one personally. The models weren't really my thing and their was just too much color (like someone turned the saturation up way too high). But I think that's the one you're talking about.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
The Aunt and sister could go looking for sex with Anne, they just can't do incest. So lots of possibilities.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
MC asked Anne to fuck around so it's not betrayal
MC's dad is off limit that's why it's considered as cheating
In my opinion there is not enough possibility for Anne (for us), to select the conspiracy of silence of her cheating. At the same time, Anne has only presentiments of MC's cheatings, in spite of the fact, that MC has two chance getting involved into scandal because of his cheating.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
There are some japanese game with a similar (cuckolding, hot wife and cheating content) too, e.g. "Lendable wife - Mayumi's cuckolding...", and some short games like "Your wifes Christmas present", "How far will you go", and others.

Reactions: airwolf69

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
The Adventurous Couple [Ch. 13 Friday] [Mircom3D] UPDATE ONLY - Original Size: 297MB

Download PC (68,2MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tools Used: UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone), Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

Kylepred89

Apr 27, 2017
The Aunt and sister could go looking for sex with Anne, they just can't do incest. So lots of possibilities.
Man we all know the aunt and sister are probably gonna get passed around by a couple of guys while MC is spying on it or something. Just a matter of time.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I got to the scene at the resort where he watches and got the cuckold tag. To me that isn't a cuck as it was agreed upon for her to do it. She wasn't being unfaithful since he was okay with her having sex with someone else. I was hoping for a swinger path choices with threesomes and more with the MC included in the action not just watching. Does this game go in that direction?

Nov 4, 2017
I got to the scene at the resort where he watches and got the cuckold tag. To me that isn't a cuck as it was agreed upon for her to do it. She wasn't being unfaithful since he was okay with her having sex with someone else. I was hoping for a swinger path choices with threesomes and more with the MC included in the action not just watching. Does this game go in that direction?
Later in the game there are some threesomes or swinging (exemple: the only scene in the last update is a swinging one if you chose it), although most of the time MC gets action it's by cheating on Anne.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I'm pretty sure this is a bug:
It seems there's no way to save one of these variables: v12_laundry, V12_neighbour or V12_both..so scenes that I should see later doesn't appear. I even tried to reload a save before V12 but to no avail.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes