WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Anyone know if there's a way to change Anne's name?
You can add a script to the 'game' folder to change her (or anyone's) name.

1. Download Notepad++
2. Create a new file and name it "name_replacer.rpy" (can call it anything you like, but must have .rpy)
3. Paste the following code in the file:
Code:
init 9999 python:
    def replace_text(t):
        t = t.replace("Anne", "Sha Nae Nae")
        t = t.replace("Tony", "Waldo")
        t = t.replace("Martin", "Bill Gates")
        t = t.replace("Nicole", "Bangbot")       

return t           
    config.replace_text = replace_text
4. You can use whatever names you wish and have as many replacements as you want.
5. Save file and place it in the /game folder.

fute8848

May 16, 2021
Yea and i understand the fact that it is rather difficult to control(grasp?) the structure of this kind of a game where you want to find a balances between sex scenes and personality development ; but as some of the others mentioned , it is not like i feel angry towards the wife more like depressed about how limited the choices we have; it is like the story of a ntr anime which you are the cuck mc who has zero control of everything except to watch your love of the life to be fuccked:unsure:

Reactions: Netjiespinner

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
CH14 status update
Hello everyone,
Just stopping by to give you a quick update.
Thursday and Friday are very close to being completed and I have started work on Saturday and Sunday.
It's nice to have the time right now to be able to work on the game and I want to get as much done as possible every chance I get.
As I mentioned in a previous post the next release will include all the remaining days from Chapter 14 (Wednesday to Sunday) Sunday of course the couple returns home where Aunt Mandy and Alexa are waiting for them.
Hope you are keeping healthy and safe.
Take care and as always thank you very much for your support!
Mircom3D

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yea and i understand the fact that it is rather difficult to control(grasp?) the structure of this kind of a game where you want to find a balances between sex scenes and personality development ; but as some of the others mentioned , it is not like i feel angry towards the wife more like depressed about how limited the choices we have; it is like the story of a ntr anime which you are the cuck mc who has zero control of everything except to watch your love of the life to be fuccked:unsure:
If this is the way you feel about the game you are playing it wrong. This dude ain't no cuck. He crushes so much ass that he is going to be the father of a generation. It just happens that his wife is having just as much fun on the side, and it seems to be the thing that gets his engine revving.

Reactions: Thickgravy49

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I just laugh when I read comments like that(and there are lots of them in this thread).
Anyone would think that the male protag hasn't fucked anyone, yet.
What game have you been playing?
In mine, he's putting himself about all over the town, just like the wife.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Just hope we are moving back to swinging as a couple and not wife being a whore.
Agreed but doubtful. I personally feel that the game has passed the point of no return. There is a very slim chance but will have to be addressed in the upcoming release or at the start of the next. The MC has to wake up to Anne's cheating and confront her about it. If they move forward together then it has to be as a couple and not as individuals. Anne can still screw every guy or girl that she wants but not behind the husbands back. She has to be 100% honest with him and tell him that she has fucked Mr a, Mr b or even MR and MRS A or MR and MRS B or that she wants to fuck whoever takes her fancy. IMO it is the only way that this game can proceed as The Adventurous Couple.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I just laugh when I read comments like that(and there are lots of them in this thread).
Anyone would think that the male protag hasn't fucked anyone, yet.
What game have you been playing?
In mine, he's putting himself about all over the town, just like the wife.
That is the choices that you make in the game. Not everyone plays it like that.
The reason I get annoyed with the game is that we have choices if we choose to fuck another girl or not but there is no choice with Anne. She just does it regardless of the MC. The Game is called the Adventurous Couple. Not the adventures of a couple who cheat on each other
IF there were choices related to Anne then I could understand your viewpoint. It is how the game started out but since I think about ch7 there have been no choices relating to Anne.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
I guess Im in the minority of ppl who actually prefers Anne when shes sneaking around and at her sluttiest. Its the main reason I play tbh. Nothing was hotter than the vacation at the begining of the game with the old man, bartender, hotel personnel etc imo. Hasnt really matched that since besides the pizza delivery and the boat. I also liked the MCs friend banging her but that seems to have been completely abandoned.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
That is the choices that you make in the game. Not everyone plays it like that.
The reason I get annoyed with the game is that we have choices if we choose to fuck another girl or not but there is no choice with Anne. She just does it regardless of the MC. The Game is called the Adventurous Couple. Not the adventures of a couple who cheat on each other
IF there were choices related to Anne then I could understand your viewpoint. It is how the game started out but since I think about ch7 there have been no choices relating to Anne.
Hey, if you haven't fucked her best friend, her mom, your ex, and turned your office into your own personal harem that's your fucking fault. Don't complain about your own choices when the game makes it clear she is going to make hers. The husband is the one who opened the relationship in the first place and when you do that there is always a risk. Then again, the risk seems to be what he is looking for. I'm not saying that the relationship doesn't need a quarrel or two to set up some boundaries, but the husband opened the door that she stepped through. He was the one who wanted her to fuck her old boss and then go work for his dad who has a penchant for fucking his girlfriends. So the latest chapters are him reaping what he sows. At harvest time it is too late to change what is in the field, so to speak. The next few chapters might be a bitter harvest indeed.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes