Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
You're right we missed the BugFix in the OP.
Here is the Lord Ashram file corrected with the fix.
If the lord don't mind of course.
I prefer you to focus on making all your good WT you provide to us peasants :D
Thanks, I did fix a couple of other bugs that was in Chap 14 before releasing my mod but this one escaped me since I didn't encounter it while playing.
I'll update my mod and credit you.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
got an issue on sunday night when Ryan is staying - every way I seem to come at this point I get the same error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 5876, in script
    jump v10_sun_night_0101
ScriptError: could not find label 'v10_sun_night_0101'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump v10_sun_night_0101
  File "C:\Users\xxxxx\Downloads\TheAdventurousCouple-CH14\rpdl.net-TheAdventurousCouple-CH14\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\xxxxx\Downloads\TheAdventurousCouple-CH14\rpdl.net-TheAdventurousCouple-CH14\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Chapter 14 Monday 
Sat Jan 29 22:52:48 2022
Can anyone shed any light on this issue. Thanks

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Reactions: Emoon

$ummer

Sep 26, 2020
Hi, Great game. Never had an issue before today when I ran into this error:

While running game code:
jump v10_sun_night_0101

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump v10_sun_night_0101
File "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Downloads\Games\The Adventures Couple\The_Adventurous_Couple-CH14-Tuesday-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Downloads\Games\The Adventures Couple\The_Adventurous_Couple-CH14-Tuesday-pc\TAC-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-XP-5.1.2600-SP3
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Chapter 14 Monday
Wed Feb 02 10:23:53 2022

Waggame

Jan 5, 2018
Hi, Great game. Never had an issue before today when I ran into this error:

While running game code:
jump v10_sun_night_0101
Maybe look one post above yours ...

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
hey guys, im just wanna to start play this game but may i know, if i want start from the beginning do i need to download that “ch 1-10 old version” or that ch.14 is already a full game?

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
hey guys, im just wanna to start play this game but may i know, if i want start from the beginning do i need to download that “ch 1-10 old version” or that ch.14 is already a full game?
ch14 is full game.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Just finished playing up to the end of last update. First let me say I love this game. Annie may be my favorite (and hottest) character in any game I've played. Loved the first 11 chapters but it has gotten a bit bogged down. I almost think the developer wants us to hate Annie's character. She doesn't follow the rules her husband set but gets mad if he even suggests she slow down. And that is what I think is the problem with the game. Everything is done in Tony's mind. We know what he is thinking and while he grows suspicious of Annie he seems to forget that he was. Finally I think we need to see more from Annie's perspective. What is she thinking? Does she feel any guilt in cheating with Ryan or Martin?. Only in the last update (if she goes with the boss and he says he wants to make her his) do you see her wondering what he meant. It is really the only time we get incite into what she is thinking and in my opinion the game needs more of that. That all being said I can't wait for the next update. I only wonder if there is an endgame to this story.

Sith2009

May 9, 2019
Just finished playing up to the end of last update. First let me say I love this game. Annie may be my favorite (and hottest) character in any game I've played. Loved the first 11 chapters but it has gotten a bit bogged down. I almost think the developer wants us to hate Annie's character. She doesn't follow the rules her husband set but gets mad if he even suggests she slow down. And that is what I think is the problem with the game. Everything is done in Tony's mind. We know what he is thinking and while he grows suspicious of Annie he seems to forget that he was. Finally I think we need to see more from Annie's perspective. What is she thinking? Does she feel any guilt in cheating with Ryan or Martin?. Only in the last update (if she goes with the boss and he says he wants to make her his) do you see her wondering what he meant. It is really the only time we get incite into what she is thinking and in my opinion the game needs more of that. That all being said I can't wait for the next update. I only wonder if there is an endgame to this story.
You forgot doc, Malcolm on the beach, and a few others

Sammmm.

Sep 11, 2021
This is my favorite game, but why is there no Chinese translation?
Without translation, it's very difficult to play,
Chinese game translation teams have been sealed up

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
All this is why we miss the spicy mod. It was kinda fucked up but it let us know what the bitch be thinking.

Reactions: Bosti
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes