TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
can we have a reverse ntr game where we convince the wife to share you with other woman.
I think that is technically in the game as Anne does ask to let her watch him fuck another woman, which does happen in the clubs bathroom if you follow that option. But as my game has stuck at chapter 10 I can't see if there are anymore instances like that.

Reactions: jackkane

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Grr, the only chapter 10 bug fix I can find my laptop tells me my connection isn't private and I might get hacked if I open it.

Shaomi

Sep 5, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 5876, in script
    jump v10_sun_night_0101
ScriptError: could not find label 'v10_sun_night_0101'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/chapter10.rpy", line 5876, in script
    jump v10_sun_night_0101
  File "C:\Users\cuney\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa9096.46374\TAC-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\cuney\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa9096.46374\TAC-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'v10_sun_night_0101'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Chapter 14 Monday 
Mon Mar 07 14:58:56 2022

• Angry
Reactions: Waggame

Grant99999

Jan 8, 2022
Hi. Due to a windows crash, I had to reinstall all but I discovered I lost all my savegames. Does anybody know how to recover at least one (ch 12 or 13 or 14) ? Because I would not like to start again all the game. Even if it's one of the greatest game I've played. Thanks. Grant

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I think that is technically in the game as Anne does ask to let her watch him fuck another woman, which does happen in the clubs bathroom if you follow that option. But as my game has stuck at chapter 10 I can't see if there are anymore instances like that.
Anne's very much up for her husband and Nicole getting together, though she turns hostile if you let your relationship deteriorate too much. There's also another couple that's pursuing the same path, and Anne's enthusiastically up for the MC and that particular wife having sex (I can't remember her name at all; that's one of the consequences of so many meaningless assignations, in that none of them linger or matter). Finally, Anne's totally cool with hubby's blowjob in Punta Cana if he's been encouraging about her extramarital activities and hasn't suddendly changed his mind. Their last night there, she's apparently fine with anything he gets up to.

One assumes Anne on the cruise guessed what her husband was doing, but I'd call that indifference rather than any sort of intentional cuckqueaning.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
No, she is not. She is banging Nicole on her own and is only jealous MC had the guts to take that
girl for a spin too. Nicole is her fooling around buddy and that is that.
She uses Nicole to have a meltdown on MC, even after all she does all day is fkk random assholes
she never mentions of going anywhere further than exhibitionism, but this game likes to make
Anne the whore of the town. Even her hook ups treat her like the whore they pay nothing to nut into.
There was never any real actual man in there, only brainless hustling uga buga dumb nuts assholes.

• Hey there
Reactions: bb888

Spiny Norman

Jul 21, 2021
No, she is not. She is banging Nicole on her own and is only jealous MC had the guts to take that
girl for a spin too. Nicole is her fooling around buddy and that is that.
She uses Nicole to have a meltdown on MC, even after all she does all day is fkk random assholes
she never mentions of going anywhere further than exhibitionism, but this game likes to make
Anne the whore of the town. Even her hook ups treat her like the whore they pay nothing to nut into.
There was never any real actual man in there, only brainless hustling uga buga dumb nuts assholes.
Uga buga is my new favorite thing.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
With the help of lord ashram's wonderful mod which allows us to see all options, all i can say is that Anne is pretty much out of control.

There are some "questionable" scenes, like when she disappears at the beach and immediately fucks with another dude but hey, MC can do the same too so as long as they tell each other at the end of the day, it should be all good based on their current open = bang everything we see relationship.

However the one scene i kinda feel detracts is the one where MC tells Anne to stop and not suck off the dad/son golf cart duo and she goes all nuts and runs off to find another penis... i mean... thats really the slippery slope of pure cheating again right?

Good thing i let her go suck em off in my own save, else god knows how much more degen Anne can get... :ROFLMAO:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC cannot dissapear and when he is tired he loses points, but when Ann is tired, MC loses also.
Even if MC tells her to slow down, to stay home, to save herself some peace and quiet,
this game has her jumping on others for no reason.
That is the not so relatable part. The part she kills herself for nothing,
while MC cannot do anything about it.
A lotta scenes, her bangers are running her into the ground and MC cannot do anyhting about it.
Then there are scenes where she chooses another 4 one on one over MC,
which is counter character. Saying she does stuff to please him then does stuff to hurt him,
kind of a strange way o showing it and MC is not always able to qui pro quo,
the way things are done in a couple - you pay your debts, you do not take the hits,
precisely because the whole thing was so they both could bloww off steam, not build up.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
With the help of lord ashram's wonderful mod which allows us to see all options, all i can say is that Anne is pretty much out of control.

There are some "questionable" scenes, like when she disappears at the beach and immediately fucks with another dude but hey, MC can do the same too so as long as they tell each other at the end of the day, it should be all good based on their current open = bang everything we see relationship.

However the one scene i kinda feel detracts is the one where MC tells Anne to stop and not suck off the dad/son golf cart duo and she goes all nuts and runs off to find another penis... i mean... thats really the slippery slope of pure cheating again right?

Good thing i let her go suck em off in my own save, else god knows how much more degen Anne can get... :ROFLMAO:
Maybe the mod is breaking the gameplay. You don't have to let Anne suck their dicks if you don't want to. Ask her to suck your dick instead while they watch and jack and she is just as good to go. In the high affection route, Anne likes to tease and show off to other guys when you are around because making them jealous and horny revs her engine and does it for you too. That's why if you ask her if she wants to sleep with the waiter in the high affection route she is like "nah I just want him to see my pussy." The ability to see all scenes means seeing scenes that you normally wouldn't because you have high points with her. Her getting pissed off and running off to sleep with her boss is intended for the cheating/low affection route.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Maybe the mod is breaking the gameplay. You don't have to let Anne suck their dicks if you don't want to. Ask her to suck your dick instead while they watch and jack and she is just as good to go. In the high affection route, Anne likes to tease and show off to other guys when you are around because making them jealous and horny revs her engine and does it for you too. That's why if you ask her if she wants to sleep with the waiter in the high affection route she is like "nah I just want him to see my pussy." The ability to see all scenes means seeing scenes that you normally wouldn't because you have high points with her. Her getting pissed off and running off to sleep with her boss is intended for the cheating/low affection route.
Maybe but not an issue for me anyway since i have happy Anne. But i guess some of her dialogues are kinda extreme in putting down MC and running off to find the next D to soothe her "pain".

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Maybe but not an issue for me anyway since i have happy Anne. But i guess some of her dialogues are kinda extreme in putting down MC and running off to find the next D to soothe her "pain".
Yes. The game has kind of a fork in the road when Anne gets her ass felt by MCs dad on the beach. If the player selects that she is okay with it she will slip into unfaithful instead of faithful status and pretty much after that she will fuck everything that breathes and treat MC like shit. Some folks get off on that kind of treatment. In general, happy faithful Anne works better with swinger status and unfaithful pissed off Anne works better with cuckold status. But seeing all scenes you kind of get the worst of all possible worlds.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes