NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I mean, cheating makes you a pretty shitty person overall... But shitty people can be entertaining in fiction :D
Make no mistake. Both of these motherfuckers are shitty people. Even in his best version, the husband pushes his wife out of her comfort zone because he is bored with his relationship with a stunningly beautiful woman. It probably fucked with her career too since he all but insisted that she fuck her boss. That's how she ended up working as a flight attendant for his sex-addicted father suspiciously shortly after that trip they went on together. Neither one of them cared that they were not practicing ethical non-monogamy because they didn't tell her boss's wife they were letting her husband slip it to her. So the folks that focus on her transgressions and seem to forget all the husband's monkeyshines aren't really paying attention.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
First of all anybody who uses "monkeyshines" in a post is all right by me. Second we are all excited to see the new release (me included) but when you think about it we are getting four days of activity which, if you are like me, will take about 2 hours to complete with all the different options. Then we will wait 3 more months for the next update. I wish I had the strength to stay away from this game for a full year to get some serious playing done.. But we all know that's not going to happen. So to pass the time lets make a bet on the release date. The winner wins nothing but complete respect from all the other players. Since I started the game I'm going to pick first and say April 14

fort4

Nov 18, 2019
First of all anybody who uses "monkeyshines" in a post is all right by me. Second we are all excited to see the new release (me included) but when you think about it we are getting four days of activity which, if you are like me, will take about 2 hours to complete with all the different options. Then we will wait 3 more months for the next update. I wish I had the strength to stay away from this game for a full year to get some serious playing done.. But we all know that's not going to happen. So to pass the time lets make a bet on the release date. The winner wins nothing but complete respect from all the other players. Since I started the game I'm going to pick first and say April 14
I say April 22, we will get it here on April 29

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I agree. The developer should post more. When you stay silent it makes people think you are not working on it. Which I'm sure he is

Reactions: sonybravo

sonybravo

May 27, 2017
I agree. The developer should post more. When you stay silent it makes people think you are not working on it. Which I'm sure he is
I keep refreshing and cancelling my subscription because of this. I want to support Mircom but I dont want to be taken for a fool too.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Well I guess it could be worse. You could support the developer of Jessica O'Neill Hard News. This developer is so much better than him. I supported him for awhile but after 4 months of no updates no communication I dropped him.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
What Mircom needs to do in order to stop all this crying about Anne is to make it so that she never fucks ANYONE WHATSOEVER throughout the whole game and change the name from TAC to THE NUN.
Maybe then these guys will be happy?
Somehow I doubt it.
We only ask to have the choice that is all. yes i want to fuck him no i do not want to fuck him it is so easy.....

Reactions: Nurikabe

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
We only ask to have the choice that is all. yes i want to fuck him no i do not want to fuck him it is so easy.....
It's not easy at all. Every single choice means more and more work for the dev.
Maybe you should DM him and ask him yourself?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It seems from the comments that folks would be happier if this was more of a multiple protagonist game. But there is also a very vocal faction that would bristle at playing as Anne and making decisions as her. So it is a case of choosing your poison. These are the lessons I'm trying to learn from this forum I make my own game.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
It seems from the comments that folks would be happier if this was more of a multiple protagonist game. But there is also a very vocal faction that would bristle at playing as Anne and making decisions as her. So it is a case of choosing your poison. These are the lessons I'm trying to learn from this forum I make my own game.
Same. But a note of caution, many people on this forum are not typical readers. Their kinks and play type tend to be much more extreme and skewed than the average user, or even the people who pay for Patreon or Steam services. That applies even more so to the majority of commenters. It is true that less than 10% of consumers are moved to comment/critique/complain.

Reactions: didymus and bb888

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
But there is also a very vocal faction that would bristle at playing as Anne and making decisions as her.
Think about the choices you've been making all the way through this game. Think hard about them and who's enacting them.

Aren't you playing an Anne-POV game?

Yes, it's technically multiple-POV because the husband's banging anyone with an available hole (if you make those choices), but about 99.9% of Anne's choices are presented as hers, not her husband's. That's an Anne-POV game.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes