xtssgh

Mar 23, 2017
TheAdventurousCouple-7-pc\game\images
webp format.

I'm using ACDsee and works fine.. using this one for years, never had a problem.
Try to search on Google webp for windows, there are a few sites.. didn't tested it but worth a try if you don't want to use any other 3rd party software.
I can`t open images in ACDsee...Why? 16780707412367.png

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Haven't played the last episode yet. However, I strongly recommend the dev to deal with the reported bugs sooner than later, as these could get out of control later in the development process.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
@xtssgh Update your version, don't know.. I have the 2018 one, not even registered.
W10 with last updates.. don't know if that matters.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
With all the bugs, you can't really be sure if the choice you make is actually the choice that moves the story forward as intended. Hopefully we'll get a fix soon.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
With all the bugs, you can't really be sure if the choice you make is actually the choice that moves the story forward as intended. Hopefully we'll get a fix soon.
Yep Ch7 is a mess tbh hopefully @Mircom3D will be looking through it and sorting it out. In the meantime, while I had the script open I just checked out the variables I needed and entered them in the console as necessary.

You can skip boning all the chicks if you want but you can't skip the incest.
Depends at what level you invoke incest - both incidents that could be regarded as incest (would be in some laws), are both avoidable.
Eric - step-brother (no blood) - go down the Dre path
Father in law (again, no blood) - don't go down the cheating path. Which, I know many will not like as they want to see Anne descend this way. You could always choose another path, then change the variables in the console after.

Hopefully @Mircom3D will read these comments and while fixing the bugs put in options to avoid fetishes that don't automatically sit with the 6 paths - Dre/Eric:Interracial/Cheating/Swinging eg. Swinging is sometimes linked with BDSM for some reason, although they can connect, they are both very individual too.

All said and done, still love this game, it's one of my guilty pleasures.

Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017
For the people that get stuck at v7 jump_fri_anne_home, here's the fixed file. According to my analysis, the string has been renamed to v7 jump_fri_home. It should solve the problem at hand.

Just place script.rpy in the game folder. In my case: TheAdventurousCouple-7/game/

HowlsCastle

Mar 21, 2018
Each chapter gets better and better. Well worth the wait :biggrin: I loaded in my chapter 6 save and experienced no errors whatsoever

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
I don't wait this game any more , u see release date when , alrdy gone few days ago but game not out im sure they will needt u to wait 1 more month , last update was 5/11 now we on 7/16 , so its been 2 month and there no update slow team game ever .
OK I'm guessing English is not your 1st language, but the gist of what you have written is rubbish.
Chapter 6 was released last month and we got it on F95 on 15th June
Chapter 7 was released on 14th July and we got it on F95 on 16th July (UK times).
Check the OP for the latest version and if you have a script error for V7 jump anne I have posted a fix a couple of pages back, but here is is again.

Reactions: UncleVT

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Hello guys...i have a small problem, i keep getting errors when i make choices but i ignore them ( like anne not found, choiceanne not found, etc)

Terablock

Feb 11, 2018
I'm getting this error on Friday Afternoon when Anne return home:
Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 15912, in script
jump v7_fri_anne_home
File "C:\Users\test\Downloads\TheAdventurousCouple-7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\games and stuff\New folder\Adventurous Couple\TheAdventurousCouple-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
ScriptError: could not find label 'v7_fri_anne_home'.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 15912, in script
jump v7_fri_anne_home
ScriptError: could not find label 'v7_fri_anne_home'.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\test\Downloads\TheAdventurousCouple-7-pc\renpy\editor.py", line 97, in open
os.startfile(filename) # @UndefinedVariable
WindowsError: [Error 2] The system cannot find the file specified: 'D:\\games and stuff\\New folder\\Adventurous Couple\\TheAdventurousCouple
D:\\games and stuff\\New folder\\Adventurous Couple\\TheAdventurousCouple seems something to be hardcoded inside the game, because I don't have D: drive.

Any advice on how to resolve?
Thanks in advance!

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Hello guys...i have a small problem, i keep getting errors when i make choices but i ignore them ( like anne not found, choiceanne not found, etc)
At this stage I would refer to the saves posted by @CulayTL

There is an issue with variables not carrying over from previous chapters so unless you are comfortable doing so the saves linked above are your best bet.

Any advice on how to resolve?
Thanks in advance!
Yes, read the post 3 and 6 above yours. :FeelsBadMan:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
as for me, i wouldn't create the cheating route, this game is about an adventure for a couple, swinging, sharing, swapping, everything consented. the "ntr/cheating" we already have so much in other games. instead focus on that, i think it would be easier for the dev, and create different paths within that genre, as theres a lot to explore.

Terablock

Feb 11, 2018
At this stage I would refer to the saves posted by @CulayTL

There is an issue with variables not carrying over from previous chapters so unless you are comfortable doing so the saves linked above are your best bet.

Yes, read the post 3 and 6 above yours. :FeelsBadMan:
THX!

Reactions: kiteares

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
as for me, i wouldn't create the cheating route, this game is about an adventure for a couple, swinging, sharing, swapping, everything consented. the "ntr/cheating" we already have so much in other games. instead focus on that, i think it would be easier for the dev, and create different paths within that genre, as theres a lot to explore.
To a point, I'm with you on this. Of all the games, I think this is one that is most suited to the NTR/Cheating path and that's fine with me. What would be good would be that on the 3some and swinging paths both of them stay together and if you want to keep it that way no cheating or lone sex by either, even if the 3some is Anne +2 with the MC in the room watching.
But hey, I have so many good ideas and they are all reflected in the games I've produced hahahaha

Some of the things I feel uncomfortable about
- the MC's constant pushing, sometimes it shows Anne's reaction, other times not so much. But I can see her going 'fuck it' when he's no about and get on and do what he's been pushing for when he's not about, especially now his work has changed.
- Anne and Kenny's relationship, there is just so much wrong with it. Starting with him being a Senior VP to him being to chicken shit to stay in his house alone when his wife's not there to them carrying on behind her back. Too many red lines for such a close relationship.
- All the carrying on behind backs especially MC's - Nicole, Massause, Gym, Elena
- The cheating path also being what it is (in C7), this would be more suited to the 3 some path and have the cheating with random strangers (maybe after this week's activity) or when there is no chance of being seen.

Reactions: UncleVT
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes